ORL:Jodie Meeks (thumb surgery) out indefinitely
PHI:Nerlens Noel will start Tuesday vs. Clippers

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/h0sjcsov
youtube.com/watch?v=P-6BG4kDO3c
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TYBH

on a scale of 1 to Kwame Brown, how JUST is he?

reminder

>yfw the process hasn't even begun peaking yet

Brett Brown was just hustling the entire league for the past 3 years, once 2017 started Colangelo let him unleash his true power level and now the Sixers are elite.

>Lakers draft Fultz/Smith/Ball
>DLO get's traded for Okaslow

It's happening

fuck off

>wake up
>/nba/ BTFO

Feels good

JOHN WALL IS OFFICIALLY UNSHOOK

NINTENDO AND CANADA ON SUICIDE WATCH

ECF APPEARANCE INCOMING

Not Kwame. Still can't believe Doug Collins thought he would be a competent backup to Spencer Hawes.

>russell
>ingram
>okafor

looks like a pretty good future big 3 to me

He was supposed to be Pop's successor

I heard him on woj's podcast last year he came off as really smart and knows what eh's doing, his speech impediement did bother me tho

Kwame tier

Jaylen Brown is so bad

What's your weird obsession with Hinkie?

The Spurs bested Jurassic Park tonight, all while missing 4 of their Squad. Spurs win the chip this year.

Please take a moment to admire the great LeBron for the special talent he is. It never gets old looking at the King's history. So many accomplishments Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan will never achieve:

1.Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
2.Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship.
3.Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
4.Bail on the dunk contest 9 times.
5.Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
6.Play on same team as his moms boyfriend.
7.Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
8.Lose not 1, not 2, but 4 times in the Finals.
9.Host a national televised TV show to leave his team.
10.Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
11.Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
12.Flop every single game in the playoff 5 out of 6 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
13. lost to the pelicans without anthony davis
14.0 Rings if not for refs calling early fouls on Durant and Westbrook it threw them out of rhythm, made them play soft, and sit for big parts of the game which changed the flow and momentum of the finals.
15. First person to show his dick and lose in a Finals game.
16. got shut down by a bench player who ended up getting finals MVP
17. could not post up jj barea
18.got outscored by Jason Terry in an entire finals series

Hop on 2k though

>the block
>the shot
>the lock-down D by K-love

is there a last 2 minutes as amazing as this one.

also the fact that neither team had scored for 2 1/2 mins before that

>>>slim4life com
I was thinking about you the other day, you may find this info useful :3

who is their favorite team? what is their endgame?

I would trade Okafor for a half eaten bag of Cool Ranch Doritos.

>begun peaking

he needs to find the right team that's all, he's in a shit situation where everyone is want him gone...

wizards are my favorite 2k team i'm glad they're doing good

It's his world we're just living in it

spurs because of 4d chess

what' wrong with his face? plastic surgery or genetic disorder?

is /nba/ the only board that keeps all their trips "under control"? you niggas literally despise them and treat them like 2nd class citizens. is /nba/ the prototype for how all the other boards should be? do we thank larry for this?

>tfw working on some bogcore tracks

The world may not be ready for this, multiple rundowns may be needed

The worst thing about Hinkie drafting him over Zinger? If it had been the other way around and Okafor ended up on the Knicks, the chimpouts from SAS on First Take would've been fucking god-tier.

sup 7kt

Let's all take a moment to appreciate the greatness of Wardell "Stephen" Curry II

1. Worst performance in NBA Finals HISTORY by an MVP
2. Got shut down by a soft, white lanklet
3. Crossed up by a rookie
4. Carried to his 1st and only ring
5. 3rd ever unanimous MVP to not win the championship at the end of the season
6. Got outplayed by his backup in back to back Finals
7. Biggest cuck in NBA history
8. Choked in the 2008 NCAA Men's Division Tournament
9. Cried about getting drafted to Golden State
10. Got outplayed by an Australian bench player in his 1st NBA Finals
11. Got locked down by said Australian bench player
12. Ugliest shoes in NBA history
13. Cried and assaulted a fan with his mouthpiece because things weren't going his way
14. Got blocked by LeBron 6 times in the NBA Finals alone
15. Choked 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals, never been done before
16. Outplayed by the opposing point guard in 3 straight playoff series
17. Fouled out in a championship-clinching Game 6
18. Let his man cross him up and hit a championship-clinching three-pointer in Game 7
19. 17 points in said championship-clinching Game 7

He is truly the best player in the world

had he gone to the knicks I think he would've been fine, at least they woudl've given him a chance to play instead of righting him off after one year

he did put up 17 and 7 last year in 30 min...

infact it woud've been a win win for the knicks and the sizers had that worked outlike you siad

In this time line, they follow the Spurs but that's only because they need to keep a close eye on Pop and his 4d chess

Clips4lyfe doesn't deserve all the hate he gets here. I was alone in the locked discord yesterday night crying my eyes out because my rapties are on a losing streak when he suddenly joined just to keep me company and make me feel better. He said I should keep my hopes up because the pressure is on the Celtics. Then we had fun playing 2k all night and sharing stories. He's a very nice guy despite his troll posts here.

I'm sorry this ruins your gimmick Clips but I just had to share this with everyone.

Now I just feel bad for rondo

Its because his face structure is 4d

>he did put up 17 and 7 last year in 30 min...

yeah, on a team that won 10 games.

id say yes he made all of /moo/ crew trip and then chased them all off. it was michael jordanesque if i can use that analogy. truly a god among men

yes butt ehy were trying to lose on purpose so .... you know...

He wouldn't have been written off if his fat ass got in shape. The only reason he's benched is because his defense is even worse than last season. Okafor can't play for more than 3 min before he gets gassed and he stands still on D.

Are you really replying to your self?

can somebody give me a quick rundown on these guys?

is /nba/ the only board that keeps all their trips "under control"? you niggas literally despise them and treat them like 2nd class citizens. is /nba/ the prototype for how all the other boards should be? do we thank larry for this?

he still yung as fuck and everyone knew he couldn't play denfese or rebound when he was in the draft, that's what nearleans is for...

as for being out of shape idk I put that on the team/coaches and not the 18 year old kid...

7kt is Sup Forums posting since larry btfo him and gomedicine

if they were literally trying to lose, they would've won 0 games.

a team who's offense and defense revolves around Okafor is a team that wins 10 games.

hell, a team who's offense and defense revolves around Embiid where Okafor occasionally needs to fill the role of Embiid, pretty similar result.

Fuck off

not him but pls keep it /nba/

Looks like Tim Duncan type numbers

shaw

I cant believe its actually happening. Sixers have more wins at home right now 11 then they had all of last year 10. We don't even have half the team together and it starting to turn around

>2.3 blks
>shaq
>defense

The dream?

How is it the coaches? No other Sixer has problems keeping up with the pace except Embiid, who tries to play even faster and falls over when his feet can't keep up. The coaches can't dictate what Jah does during the offseason. It's ultimately up to him to develop that work ethic.

its hakeem you filthy casuals

clyp.it/h0sjcsov

i could give you a rundown but you wouldn't be able to comprehend it unless you've taken the bog pill

bitch who is it then

it's Hakeem you filthy casual

>not him

yes you are

Man Rubio pisses me off so much. He is such a gifted passer, but his scoring/shooting ability is so terrible. If he just developed a semi-reliable shot he'd be a top 10 pg. As is he's overall better than his backups but both backups have a ton of potential that he's stifling.

Clips is the hero we need right now

shaq had 15 blocks in a game in his second year

so i heard 7kt quit posting and is now hiding from chvuches management. i guess larry and his team of lawyers gave them all they needed to get a subpoena. just a matter of time now i guess

>he thinks blocks means good defense

i bet you think steals is a good indication of good defense too

rip in pieces 7kt you made average OC on cracked ipad

Of course it doesn't, but the 2.3 blocks per game was not too high for Shaq. He had 3.5 his rookie season.

Who's getting em?

i have everything i need already. they call me curry handles at our church group league

they call me curry handles with your mom

youtube.com/watch?v=P-6BG4kDO3c

Why did KD leave Westbrook? It made no sense

Stop chasing Hinkie off retard

>best 2 offensive players age 23 play for the wizards

Wow in 5 years yall will be really sad that the wizards are shitting on everyone

wish i could afford them

Durant should have stayed for at least one more season.

10/10 post

westbrook took the bogpill. nothing more needs to be said

Because he wanted to play
1) best possible city to play basketball in
2) with a team that is more fun to play with
3) ^ that is also dedicated and hungry to win championships (shots at OKC)
4) Piss a bunch of people off

Can I get the quickest of rundowns?

But OKC was just as good if not better than the Warriors

I don't see KD having the same on court chemistry with the Warriors as he did with Westbrook

>OKC was just as good if not better than the Warriors

Pic related

>I don't see KD having the same on court chemistry with the Warriors as he did with Westbrook

Now I know this is a troll post

This is interesting. I thought Beal was supposed to be a 3-and-D guy but his defense is league worst. Meanwhile I thought Alex Len and Andre Drummond were supposed to be bad at defense but they're both pluses.

Pls explain this nintendo meme.

OKC with Durant was really close to OKC without Durant, maybe better with Oladipo

GSW with Durant is pretty clearly head and shoulders above OKC without Durant

wait well who is it

>Now I know this is a troll post

KD and Westbrook had really good on court chemistry, which is why they have won so many games

>HE

sure

>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>OKC with Durant was really close to OKC without Durant, maybe better with Oladipo

meant to say GSW without Durant

it's faggotry but it's also a business, sometimes guys are going to do whatever is best for themselves financially long-term. When they talk about loyalty it's usually just shit their agents tell them to say to boost their PR, they have no loyalty to a corporate holding that will unload them as soon as they don't contribute to its value.

>DOESN'T

Beal generally guards the best wing player. I don't think he's as bad as the numbers say he is, and his great offense outweighs his bad defense, but I'd say he's an average or below average defender

KNOW

Thats because last years team didnt play as hard as this years (see regular season 4th quarter leads melting away last year) and Billy Donavon was a first year coach, not to mention Adams hadn't arrived until the playoffs. Also, OKCs schedule is backloaded, they're on pace to get more wins partially because the harder part of their scedule is later.

"Wow thats some pretty bad defense" - James Harden

Are there images like this for other ages?

how old is your mother