I kinda miss being single. My girlfriend is pretty cool most of the time...

I kinda miss being single. My girlfriend is pretty cool most of the time, but she's super clingy and if I try to get her away from me she cries for the rest of the day. I genuinely think the single life is better, but I feel kinda stuck I guess.

Cries for the rest of the day? That's beyond clingy, that's mental illness. Run before she decides to fuck your life up.

Exact same situation here man, I love my gf, been with her nearly 2 years, but she's super clingy. She barely lets me talk to other girls, even in 100% unavoidable situations like university group projects. I very rarely see my friends and she won't let me visit them without making me text her every 2 mins whilst I'm there. I just miss being able to play Vidya with the boys or just going to the pub for a few cold ones.

i feel ya bro, my gf gained 70LB and I'm right close to kickin her out of my apartment

but I guess she's really cool otherwise, man, what a pain

I wish my gf were clingy. Sometimes she doesn't speak to me in days. She's only sweet when she's on her period.

if you allow this behavior, you are a cuck. get your shit together

you know the rules. post a pic of ur gf

I wish my girlfriend was clingy.

She treats me like a stray dog. There is always this conceited air around her, as if she thinks "you are soooo lucky that I'm your girlfriend"

She's constantly emotionally cold and she disrespects me in front of my friends.

yeah but at least you get your dick wet

make her know that you wont be taken for granted. if she doesnt give you that response, leave her. life is to short to spend on a fruitless relationship

sounds like she needs to be cheated on

NUDES

maybe she is right

in anyway you should leave her and meet somone who loves you

honestly I can feel just as good from jacking off.

Yeah tbf we fuck at least 4 times a week, she loves sucking dick, loves anal, and loves bdsm so it's not all bad

you gotta stand up for yourself brother. show her you have some self respect

dump her in front of your friends.

wtf, dump that bitch, show some character dude

I sometimes think the same way, my gf makes basically no effort to see me, but I suspect anything beyond the minimal level of clingy would be terrible

i forgot this bitches name sauce on name plz

Did that already. She always comes back begging and then goes cold a few days later. Loving her is complicated makes me want to.kill myself

all you do is whine
>be happy faggot

losers

>There is always this conceited air around her, as if she thinks "you are soooo lucky that I'm your girlfriend"

American detected.

She's clingy only on her period and I hug her all night. Wish her period lasted forever...

sounds like she has borderline or something. maybe you should live abit "loose" try flirting with otther girls

I just got out of a 5 year LTR, so I'd rather be in your shoes than be as lonely as I am now..

You guys have shit gf. 2 of you have got the crazy gf who treat you like crap so you can't have other friends, stopping you from having a separate social life and regular friends, while the other guy has a crazy gf who thinks she's hot shit and needs to be taken down a peg.

I've been single 2.5 years now and it sorta sucks as I don't get much attention either. Had flings time to time for a few weeks. But when I look into all the girls I've had any mild thing with, turns out they all had their issues and glad it didn't work out.

tl;dr - don't be taken if your gf is an asshole, but being single isn't mega great as it takes time to find the right girl

I don't wanna leave her. I would feel really guilty, I wish she would actually be diagnosed by a pro. But then I would feel even more guilty leaving her with her mental illness. But loving someone so cold is hell

Who ended it and why?

I try flirting with other girls but she gets crazy jealous. It's good to see a response but I can't flirt with other girls forever just to get a glimpse of emotion

You can't not break up with some one because you'll feel guilty, there's rarely a 'good breakup', she's gonna be upset anyway and you're just prolonging it and making it worse. As previous poster said, you're wasting your time on a fruitless relationship

Same position here bros. GF has gained alot of weight since we got together years ago, and is super damn clingy. I never get time to just play vidya or just smoke some weed in the rec room, without her having to be around every moment possible.

On the other side of things, I am so used to her kicking half for our rent and other bills that breaking up with her would be financially difficult. She would be so devastated if I ever tried to break up with her, it pains me to even think of the scenario. I really miss the single life, but I do not miss being poor and the house never clean.

Does she ever tried to do crazy things after a "breakup"?

Seems more difficult than the other guys situation, more invested and all that.

Breaking up with my gf of 4 years (2 years casual, 2 legit) was probably the worst and most difficult thing I've ever done, tears and driving her home and just ... fuck man, it sucked so much

fucking same exact situation. we're 3 weeks away from leaving to her home country and an adventure throughout the world, and I'm thinking about dumping her with her family.

you make me think of this retard

oh man do i miss being single.

remember just being able to go to a bar solo meet up with some people you know and get lost for a weekend? Shit my goody goody wife would be mortified to be in a stranger's car going to someone's house to do coke all night or running into some people and driving across the state to a party and waking up on someone's couch or in a random bed.

I've come close to breaking things off, but shit man I love her and that would kill her. But some days I start up my bike and I think about just hopping on and disappearing.

She would get really pissed. She would get really sensitive and tell me that I don't love her. I give in and I tell her I love her. 3 days later she goes back to her cold self. I thought she would change but she acted like nothing happened. Back to.her cold self. I think I'm losing my sanity

Kek I don't know who that is but the filename is hilarious

She did, and because I made some fucked up decisions over the course of the last year.

But she wasn't exactly an angel either, so meh. It's probably for the better.

It's a Dota 2 Hero called Bloodseeker.

holy shit this is exactly what is happening with me and my gf. i can't help it if she doesn't like to let loose

She's probably crazy, but either way that's emotional abuse, saying stupid shit to control you and she's gonna keep doing it if she knows it works. Either gonna have to call her bluff on it and get her to change or call it off and leave her.

In my exp, they don't change

With "Cold" do you mean behaving like you two are less than friends?

Learn to not give a fuck about others.

Probably she won't change even if you keep repeating this loop of breakups, if she doesn't try to do something reeally crazy like self-harm it's basically a thot

your girlfriend is your hand

If you really want out don't move in with her, and definitely don't marry her. Remember sex gets boring and she really better be your best friend because you're going to be connected for a long while.

No I mean it's just this dry kind of love. No clingyness, no "I love you babe", its like I have to emotionally abuse her to get some love

Sometimes.I.wonder if its BPD

OP, Humans can never be satisfied by anything they do. They always want everything. They want something better. They have mostly the chance or ability to get something better. But they forget how these little things or details could make us long term happy. With other words what I want to say: I would kill, only to be in your position. COnsider yourself lucky, because that would make u long term happy. If that is not the case, then get single, but dont complain about being single too long and longing again for a relationship. Its always these variety people want, but thats the thing it makes you most depressive. Either be with that woman for the rest of your life together or be single for the most of your time. Just dont be a douche, I wouldnt leave her. She seems kind of nice.

KEK

play with her vidya then. Also, why should you be talking with other girls? You already have a relationship.

all I want is to fuck a lot of nice pussy and not have kids and live alone

:)

:)

also few 100mil$

>why should you be talking with other girls? You already have a relationship.
shit dude maybe he wants friends, don't come to me with any fucking ladder mra shit

Damn, I have the same kind of a girl.

I thought of four possibilities:

-Killing her, because she damaged my whole life too much at this point
-Trying to focus on myself and ignoring her, then breaking up if I feel like it.
-Trying to approach her very positively and show her "unconditional love", so maybe she realizes how much I want her and she does the same.
-Dont leave her, but it stays the same way with ignoring each other most of the time. Thats the bad ending in my eyes and she is respnsible for it. I told her many times how communication is important.

buy her a strapon

its what you really want!

If that's your GF then i'd have to say that you're nuts... or a fag.

I do play with her but she has a standard mid range laptop, and I have a £1500 gaming rig that I built and paid for with my wages. Obviously her laptop gets hot as fuck and has shit frame rate so it just ends in her whining and guilt tripping me into swapping with her so I end up on the laptop. And I don't have a burning desire to talk to other girls but I want to be able to make small talk or discuss a uni project without being made to feel like a horrible person, also this:

if you are done with her, i'll take her.

record yourself doing everything you want to with her and then break up

That's about 50 pounds too late.

Femanon here

Girls rarely choose to be single. If we are single, it's usually a result of us getting dumped. If she's already dating someone new, it's very likely she had sex with him several times during the last week of your relationship and he made it clear to her that her boyfriend transition would be seamless.

Nothing is working man... Just kill me already

where did you grow up?
under a fucking rock?
fucking 10year olds in Sup Forums

so its ok for guys to cheat

>it's usually a result of us getting dumped
either you are a trap or some fat sjw in your mothers basement posing as a femanon on the internet because you're a fucking faggot.

do it

Tits or GTFO

This.
Anyone who starts gaining significant weight is worthless.
As soon as you start gaining weight you should be making lifestyle changes to fix the problem before it gets out of hand.

Dude, I commented already on a comment before, but you and your girlfriend are totally me and my GF, damn. I know how you feel. Its such a disgusting feeling you have....it just seems she doesnt really love her, but you love her to the most. You try to breakup with her, but you also realize how much you love her, expecially because of the good past you both shared. Thats the case for me. And I also dont know what to do really. I really want her, but she doesnt change. She doesnt change when I break up. She doesnt change when we have a one month break up. She even cheats on me on that break up. And I feel like a cuck. I really want to kick her ass for that, but you cant because you love her. Damn. Some weeks after these she makes so many presents, handmade mostly. But then she changes again...and again..I feel like you. Being on the verge of becoming insane. But what will I do next when I go insane?

what do you mean with bluff on it?

she'd be over the break up in 1-3 months max and then you'd find out one of your friends has already been fucking her before you broke up

She is hot. Want nudes

>not recognizing her instantly

Welcome to the internet, kid.

I know what you mean sometimes but, after a week or so of my girlfriend visiting family elsewhere I definitely see the short comings of bachelor life

Is this your gf?

Call me autistic but I literally wanna grab her by the neck and scream WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME! And like I said even if I do dump she'll come back crawling again. This shit is gonna destroy my life

I spend 0 time on social media and other bullshit like that.. so no I prob wouldn't.

You have yet to realize that there cant be any friendship between male and female most of the time.

Ok, I understand. Maybe try to gear up both in some near future or play some older games, which dont lag that much. And yes I agree with you on that uni project stuff or casual small talk. Try to make that point clear to her. But you have to unterstand her. She only wants you to stay away from potential danger, aka "cheating by accident with a girl you know well". Try to establish rules with her.

ULU

Bump, hate when girls do that shit but have guy friends like "oh he's been my friend since "insert timeframe of womb till whenever tf u want"

Why do you speak for most woman? Only because you are a woman who didnt even showed her tits? Your argument is invalid from many persepectives. Also, many dumb whores dump their boyfriend or just deserved to be dumped. Dont state it like its "the poor woman" again.

What do you actually do besides browse Sup Forums?

I wish I had a clingy girlfriend. It's not like I hang out with people anyway.

I will try my luck with my plan, We just have to cope some day with it and do our best.

stfu you probably never touched a woman before
go to bed, OP

Jasper? lol

Whiny ass bastards, I would gladly take them off your hands. Post pictures so I can choose between the two of them, You Beta Cucks.

Yeah right.

I'd fuck you. Post contact info. With timestamp.

holy shit the exact same thing, If she had some fucking self control, I looked up what to do a while ago and it said to set an example so ive started working out and eating healthy and have gotten pretty much in shape and she is still a fat piece of shit, I'm about to end it if she gets to 100lb heavier than me

Its really difficult to understand that. But I already thought of the possibility of her being mentally ill.

Yes, thats why that should be on both sides regulated. Especially woman should never have any male friends. They are mostly to dumb to realize how many of them are just their "friend" to fuck her. I told my GF after one month she should abandon all male "friends" and she did. But she did still shit behind my back, so whats the true solution? Kill her.

This. ^

That was an issue with me and my now ex, She had alot of guy friends, I told her I wasn't comfortable with it and she tried pulling the whole "I've known them my whole life, blah blah, best friends, blah blah like a brother" bullshit... and a few of them I met and was fine with, but she still decided to try to make more guy friends who even clearly wanted to be with her, and she still didn't care. Then now after we've broken up, she blames me for "alienating" all her guy friends... when she didn't! We hung out with them a few times, I just told her I wasn't comfortable with these random guys she got messages from who wanted to hook up or wouldn't respect our relationship.

So it's whatever. It's a double-edge sword, Guys have female friends pisses off their gf / wife, and women with guy friends bothers the guy.... it's never really any solution the issue.

It's all about trust, I guess. Once I met the "like a brother" friends I was less worried, and most of them were in relationships already anyways (Not saying that'd stop them) but I was still uncomfortable with it.

BPD?

lol, you sound like a horrible person to be around. skinny =/= healthy. Which is not to say i think obesity is healthy, but skinny people aren't healthy either. the key is moderation, as with all things. Having some bodyfat is a good thing. Just because society tells you that being skinny is the best thing ever, doesn't make it true. Just look at strongman competitions.