>beaner bat
No

>sport is so boring its "fans" need spreadsheets of meme stats to stay awake

>millenials

Go have a go at the call of duty

'tis

>patrician sport
>dominated by central american niggers

What's the fastest way to learn all the baseball rules?

Currently watching One Outs but I don't get any shit because I don't know all the subtleties of baseball game.

Whoops I answered the wrong post.

Play Ken Griffeys Baseball for Super Nintendo

Watch Ken Burns Baseball documentary

Even if you dont like baseball is God tier documentary

Than play the show on PS 4

Netherlands has the best league/players in Europe, go hang out there

he said fastest way, thats a 10 part documentary over 5 hours long

Baseball is like fine wine my user friend,

It takes time

baseball is the flabby gut sport

Honestly, just take 5 minutes to read an article about it. The rules are not anywhere near as hard as they sound. It might take you a lot of time to understand the tactics and all, but the game itself is fairly simple. Just need a little bit of space to play, a stick, and a ball.

You have no idea what you're talking about. First of all, the niggers are all from Cuba/DR/Venezuela (like pic related, he's my godfather, won the World Series, and I'm extremely proud of him).

Second of all, they do not dominate the league. They make up roughly 15% of all players in the league. Baseball, somewhat ironically, is the only American sport that truly reflects the demographics of the USA. It is about 65% non-latino white, 9% black, 5% asian, and the remainder are latinos of different races. But it still gets criticized for not being "diverse" enough.

okay, I'll check this. Thanks.

Actually I think baseball looks pretty cool, but I've never really been interested in the rules before today. It's also not really popular in my country.

why the fuck should I take this ""spoort"" seriously when it isn't the no1 sport in any majority-black or muslim countries

I believe that baseball is the no #1 sport in one majority-black country: the Dominican Republic.

Baseball is the best sport because in actuality it is the most skilled sport

You dont have to be seven foot or three hundred pounds of muscle. You can be like five eight and hundred sixty pounds and slow and be god tier.

>Basically not a nigger

This image of Pepe makes me mad, I don't know why.

You spelled boxing wrong.

I don't know if I would call it the best, but you're absolutely right that it is a sport where size/strength matters very little. You can be a scrawny little hobbit like Dustin Pedroia or Ichiro. You can be a fatass like Prince Fielder. You can be the Second Coming of Christ, a god who inspires mulatto kids nationwide like Derek Jeter. You can even be a lanky moron like A-Rod or Hamilton.

It doesn't matter. If you have the skill, you can play baseball. And all you need is ball, a space to play, and a bat. It's the most democratic of sports.

*is a ball

last I checked fantasy baseball is nowhere near as prevalent as fantasy football

It's truly is the patrician sport.

Could you recommend me a great baseball game to watch?

A game that would sum up the greatness of baseball by itself.

This may be the most enlightened post i have ever read on this tiawanese toe nail clipping forum until you said DERELICT JETER was god tier

>dumbed down cricket for spics
>patrician

rewatch the world series this year, i think youll get the right idea

Okay, I'll watch this.

Again, thanks to all of you, baseball fans.

cant see the cricket

>Boreball

>No Ken Griffey Jr in Smash bros.

i rather watch highly tuned atheletes throw a hundred miles and hour and rocket the ball like a comet into the sky than watch a bucnh of aboriginies chase a cricket around in the grass

>game its call cricket
>there is not a cricket

this is a true fact

one outs isn't even about baseball

>dumbed down
You what?

he's right you know

For a start, cricket lets you hit the ball in pretty much any direction. In baseball you can only hit it in the 90° in front of you.

in cricket you run back and forth between two points like 20 feet away

Baseball's pretty fun. Not as good as ice hockey, but a LOT better than American football.

I know baseball isn't the main theme in One Outs, but the MC still plays in a baseball team.

And he uses all the baseball rules at his advantage, to pull out his tricks.

So if you don't understand the rules (and in my case I didn't even know the most basic rules), you can't understand how great his tricks are.

>game called cricket
>nobody cricks it

>divegrass
>dominated by niggers and mudslimes
>patrician
>britbongs btfo by based russians at euro