twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>females
>funny
Pick one and ONLY one.

They were kind of funny before the Jew got to them
youtu.be/8NPzLBSBzPI

Mommy?

This extra apostrophes shitposting meme is the most obnoxious shit

I miss when she was only on my radar because lesbian.

All respect lost when she started shilling for shillary nonstop.

Mexican intellectuals are more likely than female comedians. Not even joking.

Yeah, when she made hillary do the dab, she won her the election instantly.

am i wrong for still wanting to fuck the piss out of her?

>DeGenerese
>Degenerate
coincidence? i think not.

Professional comedian here. Women aren't funny. I've watched literally hundreds of female comedians and never had one to blow me away. It's literally

>Muh vagina
>Misogyny
>Fucking a headliner that uses them as their opener

For instance Jim Norton likes being pissed on by his features. Louis CK regularly fucks open mic'ers in New York which is a major career opportunity for those cunts. Female comedians use their vaginas like a business card and then scream about feminism while being utterly talentless. It's all pretty gross.

There's a couple really funny lesbian comics though but they're extremely rare.

>Full frontal with Samantha Bee
>Full Frontal
First of all no thanks. And second, can someone explain to me WHY female ''''''''''' comedians ''''''''''' can only rely on sex and "muh vagina" for humor?

Tell us a joke ya cunt.

Work for free you silly limey nigger?

They use that because they have no sense of logic and can't think of anything witty to say.

Someone post the pasta that shit is funny as fuck

what pasta

Female and Male minds are wired differently. Male minds use humor either to attract people, to disarm bad situations or to deal with pain. Female minds interpret humor through emotions which is why a female comedian with actual punchlines or getting anything but pity laughs is extremely rare.

But since standup comedy is largely dead since it's become an extremist liberal echo chamber with it's only real function to be for money laundering, any woman with any semblance of talent will accelerated above the thousands of males trying to be comedians out there. Also if they're not a fat pig it's incredibly easy for a female comedian to use her vagina to get into paying gigs.

Are you a kike? That's the only way that could be perceived as funny.

Joe Brand is not funny.

>my husband is lazy
>I'm fat

"[forced awkward laugh]" - Stephen Fry, every time

More like """"""""""female"""""""""

>inauthentic Mexican food

Just go back to fucking Yelp or California, or wherever you're from already, you dumb cunt. It's an entire cuisine based on a few staple ingredients. Anyone can do it.

Anyone got the link or webm of the female "comedian" going on about shoes? The one with the really forced laughter?

As opposed to:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPSK4zZtzLI

He even composed the music.