So my friend is a tranny and he really wants me to fuck him I have never been with a transexual before should I try it?

So my friend is a tranny and he really wants me to fuck him I have never been with a transexual before should I try it?

Pic related?

If she's post op then it's fine.

Yes Pic Related

Then yes

You are a faggot if you dont do it!

Just get drunk and have fun. Don't worry about labels or any of that shit. Just let it all go as see if you enjoy it. If not then have a convo and go back to being friends. The end.

Depends. If youre gay or bi fuck the thing. If youre hetero you shouldnt even be asking

Fuck him (her) trust me you will not regret

your friend is unwell. explain to him he needs help.

I am Bi just nervous

Go for it. I mean it's an experience if anything

Nervous about what. Its just sex you stupid cuck

dew it.

Do it. You're lucky a passable tranny is interested in you.

What if he misses the butthole and grabs him by dick and balls?
It becomes GAY ASS SHIT in that same second.
Next thing he will be sucking nigger dicks on the street.

It's simple. If you're bi or gay then bash it. Bash the fuck out of it. Bash it every hour on the hour.
because he is still a guy so he is gonna have guy sex drive... witch means you get to face fuck'em WHEN EVER YOU WANT WITH ZERO RESISTANCE EVER. But if you're not gay as fuck then don't bash it. I'ts not that hard

Got any more pics of him/her?

Yes. Fucking absolutely.

Back when I was in my 20s, I knew two of them that wanted to fuck around. They were in my circle of friends and we'd get drunk/high and they'd make it readily apparent that they wanted some dick.

Even at the time, I fapped to traps, but I was a bit too insecure about it to mess around. I declined, said I wasn't into transgenders. I was fucking lying but I was too shy about it.

Now here I am, 20 years later. A fat and aging man and the sexual options just don't come at me the way they used to.

Never pass up sex, particularly if you're interested.... oftentimes these options will not come again.

There's also plenty of pussy I passed on when I was young and good looking, I regret that shit too.

If you want a piece and the offer is on the table, seize it. If not you'll regret it.

Man, you're god damn right.

Well I am aging man, but am not fat - take fucking care of your body you FAT FUCK,

I dont miss "Sex" with sluts, it means nothing, it is worth nothing, you are shallow human being if best thing in your life is ramming your small dick in another dudes asshole.

yes would hammer fuck for hours. have him blow you a few times to get used to it.

pretty much this.

you are 40 and on Sup Forums, quit pretending your life isn't a shithole of stale beer and regrets

Yea sure everybody has regrets, but not about fucking buttholes or whores for that matter...
It is same thing like crying about that Crack you did not smoke while in teens.

This shit freaked me out, I want to see how that SRS M2F "Vagina" looks like, anybody got some pics?

Bumping for more pics