I am an economic hitman. Ask me anything

I am an economic hitman. Ask me anything

wtf is an economic hitman?

Reeks of Juden

I'd like to ask you who the fuck do you think you are?

>I just read John Perkins' book, ask me anything
Post tits or gtfo

It's complicated. Technically I am a financial adviser that works with the IMG, World Bank, and Federal reserve, although my employer is a major corporation. We go into 3rd world countries and use loans to manipulate the economy and politics. Then we basically steal any natural resources and set up opportunities for sweat shop type work given the economic issues we cause.

Lol ya a lot of us are- but I am a Christian.

I don't think Perkin's was really one of us. I was a part of some of the shit he mentioned and do not remember him at all. I think he was high up enough to know what happens but I doubt he was one. In order to do this you got to believe in it.

oh, you mean you're a CIA nigger?

Is your name Obama?

cool story bro.

No not really. We work with them a little but mostly we work with the banks and the JEC

Nope I am white

Did you study economics? How do you get a job like this?

how did you get this job?
how do you survive?

>JEC
What's that?

When I grow up, I want to make the world a miserable place, sowing pain and misery for thousands of people
>said no child ever

You suck at life. Kill yourself.

I did. I have an MBA in Finance (or science in finance) when I got out of the Military. That landed me a job with the IMF fora while. From there I worked with them for about 10 years as a risk analyst and then moved to the Federal Reserve. I was there about two months when I approached by a corporation and that lead to all of this.

United States Joint Economic Committee

Typically they want to know you are a patriot. If you are the "leaker" type you won't get it. Military Service helps. From there have a degree in Finance and work with the big banks. Once you have enough experience you may end up getting the job. Pays well too.

I wanted to serve my country. And I do. This "top dog" economic status we have is thanks to men like me.

Your days are numbered

Thank God that people like you exist. God bless you. If it wasn't for people like you all those lazy third worlders would not be making cheap products for us first worlders :)

If it wasn't for men like me American would not rule the world like we do. I don't just keep nations making our shit. I also use economics to eliminate threats. Libya is a recent one

There will always be a place for people like me. The Trump administration love us. The Obama admin did too.

please tell me of any times you got 3rd world pussy, and especially if you leveraged your power to help get it. and please tell me what race they were

are you a jew?

lol "economic hitman"

You're just a faggot who needs to pretend he matters in between tendie meals

What you're describing isn't done in the shadows you dumb bitch, nor is it uncondoned, so to call yourself a "hitman" is just your LARPing burning through your cheeto-encrusted keyboard.

How was your trip to Argentina?

No you are right it very legal and upfront. I use the term economic hitman because no one knows what a chief loan adviser is.

Nope

I work mostly in Asia and the Middle east.

Can I give you $20 bucks and you "economically" put a bullet in my brain?

How did you get this position and does it pay well?

You're a karmic disaster.

plz answer

You're the reason America is hated and the world is cancer.

Kill yourself my man. This won't work forever. People will eventually overwhelm you

Do you ever play with your poo?

why arent you answering my question about females youve gotten...

Well, youre either a liar or a terrible person so you should really just fuck right off

He dodged my poo enquiry too. The second 'A' in AMA stands for 'anything', OP.

ANYTHING, dammit!

>I want to make poor countries poorer and spread human suffering for a living
You sound like an absolute shitmouth. I bet your only friends are also sociopaths who would sell your ass out to save their own skin.

Went out for a second. Yes I have slept with Asian woman out there. Once in Dubai too- she was a local power players daughter.

All the time

>why do anti-capitalist politics gain traction?

Military or gov service is a plus. Then have an MBA in an economic discipline, then work with the big banks to build a reputation. I make north if 1.9 million a year

No

Was the Asian woman impressed with the girth of your white caribou love-log?

have you slept with any *poor* women in 3rd world countries

I want to solidify America's place as a supreme world power and get rich doing it. Welcome to the real world of competition and economic warfare.

No- that is risky. I am not a bad looking guy and I often stay in very nice hotels when I go out there. I tend to aim high

Lol she was indeed. All of them were haha.

>I value excess money over people's lives
literally scum

Great question. Typically they don't. We won't allow it and have our hands in more than you'd believe. When They do I think poverty is at play. Also if I do a bad job I don't exactly leave things prosperous and stable. Well prosperity is not my job but stability is

I value American power over all else.

how do you sleep at night??

On a bed.

do you feel bad for the fuckedup shit you do

who is the next target who should i put money on? also any adivce on how to get a job like yours and how do i invest my money

>opportunities for sweat shop type work
Ah so you're one of those people that set it up so American corporations can outsource labor and people like me get laid off and rich people get richer. Thanks pal. A real American hero.

I feel like this is the kind of thing that the other side would be doing to us if we weren't doing it to them, am I right here? It's not like I want to punch someone but I'll happily punch them first if I know they'll try the same on me.

I have over 15 years experience at 2 of the largest US banks mostly in risk. Also former USMC reserve with a tour in Iraq. Why hasn't the shadow men approached me.

Not exactly. I don't aim for that at all. I aim for them to get into debt so I can manipulate their entire economy. What the IMF and JEC demand from there is their business.

specifically which countries have you destabilized?

If you are what you say you are, what's better, marines or army?

So you are essentially a slum lord, except instead of managing slums. You create them.

No not really. I see it as part of world economics. I also see that if the nation is greedy or dumb enough to take this insane loan its the strong beating the weak and the dumb.

I'd put money on Turkey if they don't get it together and Indonesia possibly as well. I go to the Philippines in a week so keep an eye peeled their.

Get an economic degree and work for government and get in good with IMF and world bank.

are you a jew??
thats probably why you havent gotten the call.
only jews need to apply

Do you have an MBA? Also by big banks I mean Federal Reserve and World Bank. Also IMF plays a big role. Otherwise IDK. And it wasn't shadow men, I work for a legit corporation and its all in the open and legal.

Keep on keeping on man.
Make your money, and fuck the 3rd world.

>their

How the fuck does someone who has a degree in economics get by without taking English?

Fuck, they hand out degrees to anyone these days, or what?

??? answer me nigger

I played a role in Turkey but that failed, Libya, Egypt, Serbia, Niger, and Laos. Some work better than others.

>If you are the "leaker" type you won't get it.
Kek

Yes, have a MBA in finance and a bs in finance. But no Fed or World Bank. Been with Goldman and BAC.

He's just another example of dumbasses with broken morals running the economic world.

We do not always destabilize. Ideally the pay the loan and give us their resources and remain stable. It's hard to get oil out of a warzone

I've said it twice now I am not a Jew. Nor are there any jews in my family

Ya man they don't exactly give this job to everybody. If you do not think its a good thing than you can't do it.

yeah goldmans done that to everybody.. but theres is specifically for profit they don't give a shit about nationalism

theres only a handful of corporations with that type of ideology and resources

Fuckin' deep man

Kinda ya

>This "top dog" economic status we have
So you're Chinese?

We dominate China. We have a large GDP and more wealth overall. There is a reason they make our nik naks for pennies

Is there a goal for your kind of work? Obviously you want to maximize profits but what is the strategy you employ the most? Land rights, resources, industry monopolies, making certain countries collapse to benefit ones you put your money in?

What do you think about China?

In general.

There is always a goal. Thye change though. Sometimes we want to destabilze a nation because the government is not friendly. Sometimes we want oil, cobalt, or other resources. Sometimes it is trade deals, other times we want to acquire the energy and water companies. It changes constantly.

China is an emerging power at the moment but they are a far way off. Until their GDP can compare to ours they will continue to fall behind. I do not like them though. I find them pretentious and hard to work with.

there's no way its not koch

can non whites get jobs in finance? is your life like wolf of wall street

are you a psycopath

If you could safely surgically increase your cawk length at a cost of $10,000 per inch, how much would you spend?

Thanks for responding. I've heard reports like that before.

Just asking your opinion but how many races/culture groups do you think are 'okay' with whites being the most powerful, and how many are indignant?

The Chinese and most Middle Easterners are fairly upset about our hegemony, I hear, but I've also heard that many South Americans are not so distraught about it.

cool story, bro

that's pretty fucked up man

That is very true. China wants to be the next superpower and the posture themselves as such which makes partnership difficult.

Certain Asian groups like it. They don't see themselves as capable of being a world power and are content that the US intervenes. Often we spin stories about better ports, more jobs, clean water so they see us as charity I think (well the common folk do). Muslims HATE us though. Even the powerful people that we deal with greet us with hostility a lot. They hate it even worse when we win. Case in point Syria and Libya.

The leaders of those nations made their choices out of greed. I turn it around for power- if they made the right choice I could do nothing. But the "donations" coupled with the size of the loan break these weak greedy people.

>we're both greedy but the fact i won makes it okay and fuck anyone who gets hurt by the result

i wonder why

Yep. The strong take what they can and the weak suffer what they must. That is how the world works. If these nations played the game better they would be fine.