I might be going for the high score soon. Any tips?

I might be going for the high score soon. Any tips?

"Embrace your dreams~."

Don't forget to double tap. I wish you luck in your future endeavours OP. Make those normies suffer.

Shoot yourself first, you stupid faggot.

I'd probably miss

Set the school on fire and guard the main exit with your rifle.

get a lot of can of flammable liquid or make a Molotov throw it into a big school crowd then start shooting or wait for a assembly and then start

good luck op

Some of us are alright. Any place we should avoid going tomorrow?

Florida

DO IT, just DO IT! Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday, you said tomorrow. So just. DO IT! Make. your dreams. COME TRUE! Just… do it! Some people dream of success, while you’re gonna wake up and work HARD at it! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!You should get to the point where anyone else would quit, and you’re not gonna stop there. NO! What are you waiting for? … DO IT! Just… DO IT! Yes you can! Just do it! If you’re tired of starting over, stop. giving. up.

How are you gonna shoot up a school when it's summer break??

Not a school, still deciding where I want to go.

Do it at a military funeral.

shopping mall aim for the preppy teen girls and aim for the head so even if they live they are fucked forever and livestream if possible

also user ur doing the world a favor ur gonna be famous and ur name will be everywhere good luck lad

How's this
250 Westshore Plaza, Tampa, FL 33609

in reality

center shots, double tap, make sure you're ready to reload on the go. Study the area before, know the ins and outs. try and funnel into narrow areas to maximize on time before the party gets crashed. Good luck OP. Also, check'd

dammit op, can you try to keep it out of clearwater/tampa area? And need more info, what is your budget/equipment

we want a livestream

>school
>summer

shiggy diggy

I don't have a car so not a lot of options there

All I can really say in no one remembers the wounded. Double and triple tap so there aren't wounded, only dead.

You are blessed with trips. You will please the gods well good sir. Do you have wickr?

>250 Westshore Plaza, Tampa, FL 33609
seems alright i would go into the jcpenny then run out through a back entrance and shoot some outside

Reported to FBI

North Korea. I swear I'm not Donald Trump!

Take the bus.

>wickr
The fuck is that?

Alright

What area code m8? Stay away from 352 plox

FROGS FROGS FROGS
Suck a dick nigger. OP realizes balance needs to be restored to this spoiled world.

ok... so it sounds like you have no rifle either. No money for ammo/ I,EDs and no balls either im just going to assume

Livestream PLS

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Nigger like your life is worth anything anyways. OP would really be doing society a favor by getting you.

I have a pistol but it's not mine

BETA UPRISING WHEN???

Where?

I've already said it a couple times faggot learn to read

how much ammo?

Do you have enough ammo?

Don't know, the owner recently bought two boxes though

Use bombs

>take pistol
>call popo about an robber who stole your wallet at gun point but state that he has left the scene and would only like to file a report so only 1 car comes
>while he is writing police report and asking you questions, take out handgun and rob him at gun point(oh the irony)
>no witnesses
>take his car and fast and furious your way to wherever you're going
>check trunk for shotty and rifle
>profit?

How do I know which one was really you?

What type of weapon do you plan on using on COD to get this high score?

Or battle field?

If you weren't a basement dwelling fag, it'd be Medal of Honor

do u know how to load it?

Yeah, and I've shot it at the range once

imagine: you walk up to the area you decided to shoot up, shaking and quivering from all the anxiety and shock of having decided to actually do this. You draw your weapon, you piss your pants as the first shot your fire into someone has them screeching in pain and the crowd immediately panics. You'll have no control of your flanks and be too paranoid of someone trying to grab you from behind to focus on getting some well placed shots out. You'll be taken down pretty quick, maybe not even fatally; and live the rest of your days in prison for attempted murder of 2 people (and whatever other shit will come built in)

Leave it to the pros, kid.

Us betas will ELIMINATE ALL NORMIES

Don't go all out at once... Become a serial killer, go at night and look for short skinny women (it'll be hard for them to fight back) and give them a shot of horse tranquilizer, make sure your car is nearby so you would have to drag the body for a long distance. Then put the body in the car and drive to your house and kill her, do this repeatedly, dont forget to live stream

Would it be better to just sit around doing nothing for the rest of my life like a faggot?

I'm sorry but I made an oath to protect the citizens of the united states of America when I joined the army. I am forwarding this post to The Us Marshals and ATF.

Unless OP goes in like a badass like Dylan and Eric. It's all mentality. Just knoe you'll die regardless and make a name of yourself.

What about the MODS of America? Did you forward it to them yet or nah?

i would wait till u have a group near you and quickly shoot all in skull then maybe run into a shop and start firing but DONT LET ANYONE TO CLOSE TO YOU

>once

Alright

My whole life I have never allowed anyone to get too close to me. This is how I will show those girls who laughed at me. This is my revenge!!!!!!

Kill yourself faggot.

I'm at 813. Please do it here, the people here are fucking retarded.

That's part of the plan

Make sure to shoot each person 2-3 times to maximize deaths. Injuries don't determine fame. Target a specific group like gays, women, or race for more attention. It would be more preferred if u could kill a political figure