/who/ - Doctor Who General

Paradise Towers edition.
Probably the best of season 24, not that there's much competition.

Sucked inside the garbage disposal unit:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts69N6yfpa0
twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/735870221991464960
docs.google.com/document/d/1v5Vz_i7dtzE9a15I6l0RmtQ-eDoNxf1PVvJE8PeAWl4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/665554619582570496
twitter.com/RealJonnyButler/status/771373160319053825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts69N6yfpa0

>the doctor is wished back into existence with 100% accuracy by a girl who only knows a fraction of his life
>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who believe this was the best finale

AND YOU ARE LATE TO MY WEDDING-AH!

Amy is 10 confirmed.

Did you enjoy David Tennant raping everyone on Jessica Jones?

>by a girl who only knows a fraction of his life
They covered how she could do this with Auton Rory.

Did they? Cool. How did Rory become an Auton and then how did he change back?

Biodata

The alliance raided Amy's house and took a print of her memories in order to create their trap for the Doctor.

What they didn't bet on was that, due to living right next to the time crack in her wall, a memory of all of time and space had leaked into Amy's subconscious.
As a result, their auton copy of Rory was unexpectedly accurate to his real self, resulting in him joining resisting his programming and the Doctor's side.

(Much later on, after the universe had been blown up, the Doctor used the preserved memory of the original universe in the Pandorica, combined with the exploding TARDIS, to restore the universe to its former state. As this was happening, Amy's own subconscious memory of her parents resulted in their restoration, and after a slight delay the same happened to the Doctor. Rory was now human again but the memories from his Auton self had been carried over to his mind in the restoration.)

>it's biodata user

>joining resisting his programming and the Doctor's side.
*resisting his programming and joining the Doctor's side.

What stops me from watching Paradise Towers is because Sandifer, Graham, and their ilk praise this as one of the best stories ever, and it just makes me want to steer clear of their shit.

I fear if I watch it, Jack Graham will magically show up next to me and tell me how this is a Marxist-laden narrative that's so much more brilliant than reactionary, racist New Who.

And his name is Jack Graham and he likes calling everything he doesn't like racist. His last name is literally a cracker. You can't get whiter than that without adding a Smith to that name.

I had a dream about doctor who
A bunch of stuff happened but all you need to really know is that there were cybermen in the wild west and there was a cyber controller with a fancy moustache

Dude get over yourself

It's OK. Acting and production is lousy, as always, but it has some fun worldbuilding.

Although I don't quite get how old Kangs are supposed to be. Are they teens or are they feral womanchildren? Also where are all the little boys who'd be too young to go to war?

I can't quite figure out how long were they all there.

fuck off Phil Sandifer

go and stroke your neckbeard some more

Comfiest McCoy story.

They're right though m8, you should watch it.

Almost every single person in this is miscast. The Kangs should be feral and filthy. The Caretakers are supposed to be senior citizens and unable to cope with the job.
Pex, the clue is in the fucking name, is supposed to be a musclebound giant who is secretly a coward.
The Rezzies are ok I suppose. Too camp maybe.
Done properly this story should have had the look of 'Aliens'.
It's a great story. Pity the BBC budget was never up to the required standard to make these stories properly.

War Doctor volume three when?

Check the Big Finish website.

I have. There's no indication further than it's out in September.

That's the answer.

I was hoping an user would possibly have some idea of when in the month they usually release. I assumed the first. It seems I am wrong.

Yeah there is no answer to that one, it can literally come out any day. I've seen it delayed to the end of the month before.

The Dream Lord is returning for Moffat's finale

Fuck. I hope I don't have to wait that long.

Don't post things that make me sad because they will never happen.

Ok Connor. It's not even a Moffat created character.

If you preorder it you may get the exact date.

The Time Lords and the Master were not Russell T Davies characters either.

They are BBC owned properties.

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/735870221991464960

Is this an attack on Capaldi?

I did pre-order it. I've also just realised I have to wait until November 2017 for the Eighth Doctor time war box set. Bummer.

11 & Handles story for the anthology is done.

>Memetic Upgrade
docs.google.com/document/d/1v5Vz_i7dtzE9a15I6l0RmtQ-eDoNxf1PVvJE8PeAWl4/edit?usp=sharing

He is right about sadiq though
have you heard some of the things he's said? I'm astonished he was actually elected

>I'm astonished he was actually elected
He got the gupta vote on account of him being a gupta himself.

It's a reference to the Doctor telling people to forgive Zygon extremists in The Zygon Inversion, the episode that originally led to Roberts being erased from Doctor Who.

>the episode that originally led to Roberts being erased from Doctor Who.

Details...?

That's when he started speaking against the current era of the show.
To be precise, it was a week after that, after the Paris terror attack.
twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/665554619582570496

Zygon Inversion
>12 says "sit down and talk instead of killing each other"

Flatline
>12 says "looks like you don't want to talk I'll just kill all of you instead lol"

BRAVO HARNESS

He started before that, before series 9 had even started, he was just a bit more subtle about it.

Shooty bang

You killed the thread. Nice work, bitch.

Fuck off, Josh.

twitter.com/RealJonnyButler/status/771373160319053825

The original title sequence for Series 8

Really? I didn't notice it.

>Done properly this story should have had the look of 'Aliens'.
disdainforplebs.jpg

I have nothing but disdain for you, matey. What does your stupid response actually mean?

He means you're a pleb for not appreciating the childlike production design of the story and thinking it should have resembled a gritty action blockbuster.

Ah he's retarded. 0k.

>He

What is it with 80s glasses? Was looking like a paedophile a conscious fashion choice?

It was the 80s.

No wonder Savile went unnoticed.

Basically this.

Basically this.

Please cheer me up, /who/

S10oDWwPC

Who are you?

>still not quite as bad as the cremation episode

Heaven Sent is fucking GOAT.

Haha, thank you but I fear this won't be enough this time

I think the cremation episode refers to Dark Water.

You are not alone.

>talking to yourself

Fuck. That's what I meant. What is it with Moffat and death?

Thank you.

>tfw I'm so bad and depressed that I can't meme talking to yourself now
I feel dead inside

+5 sympathy points have been deposited to your account

It's okay, user.

>thread killed

This implies it was alive beforehand.
These passive-aggressive greentexts are really the pinnacle of pathetic you know.

Nah you shitposting in multiple guises is far worse, matey.

Thanks, I guess.

Thank you

>it's been almost a year since this tweet
>it's been almost a year since the Paris attacks
I refuse to believe it.

>it's been almost a year since series 9 aired

wew

why is Teagan's cousin such a fucking looser?

First look on Class coming soon.

Sure thing cats

I cannot contain my excitement. Woohoo.

not talking about the pic from the magazine. video

The BBC released that picture officially today though, that's why I posted it in full size.

Sauce my negro?

You need a TV licence to watch BBC3 on iPlayer from today.
Any new info released today is not a coincidence.

You don't need one, you just have to tick a box saying you have one.

Meh. I'll have to stream from elsewhere. Fuck the TV tax.

>mfw it's true
>they aren't even doing some kind of login thing linked to licenses
I knew it would be something half-assed like this, I wonder if the rumours about the snoop vans are true

It will be one step at a time. Iniitally no login but they will gathering data.

If the TV licence people show up at your door you can just tell them to fuck off, they have no legal right to enter your property or actually do anything unless you let them in.

Yup and the detector vans can prove fuck all.

You'll have to accept cookies to watch it. They will give people enough rope to hang themselves when their plan comes to fruition in the future.

They can gather IP data or MAC addresses. A ton of shit they can do to get you later.

They're only going to end up turning people off their services.

Yeah and if you ticked a box saying you have one and you don't and then get caught - you've lied and they can say you lied for sure.

Once there is pay-to-view system of some kind in operation they will offer iPlayer abroad. That's the long term plan.

Oh shit, forgot about them. That shit's 1984 tier.

>They're only going to end up turning people off their services.
just as the tories planned

So, we now just need a 10 story for the anthology. A 5 story would also be nice.

Of course, any other Doctors (or companions) you want to write for would be nice. (Especially if it isn't 12, who we have a lot of.)

>The Crime and Trial of Prisoner Zero

Moffat's finale working title right there, screenshot this ^