Why do you guys hate reddit so much? Especially /r/Music

Why do you guys hate reddit so much? Especially /r/Music.

r/kanye is fucking hilarious
r/beatles is great too.

I would rather browse /r/music then listen to those fags on /r/indieheads talk.

>r/music
If you're gonna defend Reddit at least use r/indieheads they're at least tolerable/the most Sup Forums like

narcissism of minor differences

???

Sup Forums in general hates everything that's popular

subreddits are some of the most popular forums around

put two and two together

Indieheads is wannabe mu. If bet there's a fair amount of people here who browse it. R/music is just objective shit

Why would you WANT to go to a place that's like Sup Forums?
I've never seen another website where people just dismiss discussion by calling whoever they're arguing with "reddit"

Sup Forums is popular though

i just hate the layout of reddit
and from my (admittedly limited) experience, the music subreddits all seem to be people recommending individual songs rather than discussing albums etc.

That's why we're the best of the best. Mu only takes those who want to discuss music so bad they're willing to tolerate this shithole

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums on its own, it's a Sup Forums wide thing and has been going on for more than 5-6 years now. It was discussed heavily on /q/ while it still existed. It got so bad at one point that moot filtered the word "reddit" (in 2014 or something like that). Reddit's karma system and generally mindset is often frowned upon around here and used as a symbol for something bad, therefore people dismiss things by calling them reddit. So yeah, you're pretty new here, aren't you?

More than half of the nu-males here are from reddit. I don't get what hate you are talking about.

Radiohead and Kanye subs are like actually ok, much better than anything that's happening in threads to them here.

Nah I just don't cross boards, the last thing I remember was when Sup Forums got very defensive about internet memes towards 9gag

4chandata.org/q/Go-back-to-reddit--a268143

>I haven't browsed Sup Forums

Man, I miss 2012 Sup Forums

/r/indieheads focuses too much on women where they have threads specifically for women in music, a lot of virtue signalling as well, they come off as massive SJWs

That's the one thing I fucking hate. They just had a thread about non "Anglophone" indie artists. Yeah cool but I like understanding my music

yeah cause this place doesnt make waifu threads all the time and isnt obsessed with grimes lauren and now hayley williams
at least /r/indieheads are not being creeps about it

I just wish we didn't feel the need to make derisive claims and put down each other for the sole purpose of starting a dialogue. And there is a need because we are literally bait: the board. Threads that start out claiming x is either the worst shit ever or the best thing since sliced bread get way more replies than being sincere - and people who sincerely buy those claims are fucking trash that won't even entertain discussion without being dismissive. I'm not saying this would be a better place without memes and elitism, just that modicum of restraint in falling for and dispensing bait and rehashed shit jokes would go a long way in making it mORe conducive to discussion. Whatever

Fuck off back to r eddit

/r/music is just plebs posting pleb songs that everyone and their mother has heard without any music discussion

so dont fucking read the thread
im not really into non english music either, but some people like to listen to something different from time to time

>r/indieheads they're at least tolerable