WWYD - Hatefuck thread

WWYD - Hatefuck thread.

Replies for replies. Also willing to trade long replies (4+ lines) for long replies.

Who is this big titted slut

Cooking up something. Keep bumping for me.

bump

Roofie her, take her to my pad, strip and tie her up. Eat her out to see how her unconscious body squirms and moans. Prop her doggy style on a stool and cushions in the shower. I slowly pump her pussy with m'Dek, increase speed & force. We cum simultaneously. I face fuck her to revive my 8in long 3in thick dick. She moans your name as I fuck her pussy for a second helping, I turn on the Cold Water Only. As the shock and the panic consumes her, I feel her pussy muscles clench violently. Through her screams and inquiries of you I gag her with a t-shirt. I abuse her pussy like an inbred step child through her sobs and screams. Screams slowly turn into moans. Her clenching pussy milks me greedily. My dick thickens for an imminent orgasm, she panics fearing pregnancy. I leave large red hand prints on her ass as I yell STFU! A geyser of cum erupts into her cervix. As she weeps through her orgasm and the wet t-shirt I show her the Plan B pill. "If you ever want to see your little boyfriend, swallow . . . my jizz too. And I know how to hide a corpse!" She swallows, blows me, gets on top as instructed and rides my cock like her life depended on it! We cum again, I grab her throat aggressively leading her to my bed with the wet T-shirt in my left hand. As she pleads "Stop" I push her on the bed. I re-enter her pussy and mutter, "tighter than my sister". I muzzle her with the shirt with only her nose exposed to breathe. I pound her pussy mercilessly as I hold the shirt like bike handles, pressing it into her mouth. Between panic and extacy her eyes roll back, fighting in vein against my unmoving arms and her rip tide of orgasms. Deep, hard, less rapid strokes are all I can do as my massive orgasm builds. Moaning like the whore she is her back arches, her cervix opens as I blow the final massive load inside her. She passes out. I stare at her amazing tits as her chest rapidly rises and falls thinking "Does she REALLY have to go back?" *smirk*

I'd rip that bikini off and start groping those huge tuts till they were red and sore then stick my cock in between them and force her to suck me off. When I felt my dick was wet enough, I'd slide it up her cunt and squeeze her throat till she started gasping for air. I'd pull out and cum all over her face.

Rip off her clothes, take that boobs and lick her nipples until they get nice and hard. In the next moment grab her pussy and stick my finger into her nice wet pussy. She starts moaning and I know that she is now ready for my dick. I take out my dick and grab her by her hair. She has to suck my cock until it's hard. Then she gets a hard facefuck. I rub my cock in her face and let her lick my asshole. Then I spit in her face and facefuck her hard again. Afterwards I turn her around and fuck her deep in her asshole. She starts screaming but I continue fucking her really hard. At the end she gets a huge load on her forehead and in her hair and I leave..wwyd?

Id love to know what hotel room this slut is in.
Id wait for her husband to leave for the day, she always takes a little longer so he usually leaves without her. Manage to slip my foot in the door as he leaves. I'd slip inside, and stand right outside the bathroom. The fucking skank is standing right in there, admiring her taut top as her giant delicious tits spill out of them. After she makes her final adjustments, she turns to walk out of the room. Right as she leaves the bathroom doorway I put one hand over her neck, and another over her mouth. Holding tightly.

Do mine, and I'll continue.
I expect one of equal length.

drug her up, tie her on a table then get a bunch of my friends and let them have at her till she passes out from the pain.

Looks like she gives good facefuck, i would pin her to the ground and insert my cock into her throat, i start fucking her mouth as hard as i can, i can hear her choking on my dick, trying to find some room to breath, but she cant. Then titty fuck her before exploding between her tits.

Got a pic you want me to do?

lul autismo thread

I'd find her at a party and start getting her drunk, like REALLY drunk. I'll tell her friends she needs to lie down and will bring her up stairs. I will then force kiss her while she tries to fight me off but can't in her drunken state. Would then pull her top off and suck on her tits, before starting to face fuck her. Then get her ready for the main event and start raping her on the bed while she moans and begs me to stop. I'll unload directly inside her making sure she is pregnant. I will then take pictures and send it to her the next day so I can blackmail her into fucking me more often and turned into my sex slave. I'll rape her every day afterwards as often as I can.

What's with my gf? I like the long stories..here another pic..

shut the fuck up and post more of that bitch

This chick would be the most popular member of her nerd group. It would be just her and a bunch of skinny / fat as fuck nerds and weebs and every single one of them worships her as the girl they want to marry (really they just want to fuck her). I go behind their backs and start seducing her since I'm at least, mildly in shape and am able to make her feel like she's the most important person in the world and end of joining their group. I'll then let the fucking losers know that I'm going to convince her to get tied up to the bed and that they can join me when that happens.

Once I kiss her and push her onto the bed, I convince her to get kinky with me and I handcuff her to the bed. I'll take her virginity and make her feel perfect. Once I've unloaded inside her, I'll invite the rest of the group in where they all profess her love to her. When she's scared and obviously denies them, they lash out and start raping all of her holes. She's distraught as she learns all of her friends and her boyfriend see her as nothing more as a sex object. After hours of filming her getting gang raped I untie her and tell her broken self that this will happen daily and she is now my sex slave.

Id love to have lefty. I can imagine her lips pursed and her tits swinging as I demolish her from behind. Taking a handful of her hair and craining her neck back as I jam a finger into her mouth for her to suck on. As soon as I'm ready to release, I'll grab her by the back of the head, pull out of her sore cunt, and bend her head all the way back as I jam my cock down her esophagus, letting beads of jizz slip down her throat.

Continue with mine, what sort of stuff would you make her do as a slave?

does her name start with a c?

Also anything with boys, animals, or lactation appreciated, but especially titty fucking

nudes or didn't happen fag

Who?

Nope. A G.

lol I fucking wish I had nudes of her. She learned by high school that she was being perved on, so very unlikely that will happen.

she looks exactly like my friend, don't happen to have nudes do you? I could always pretend.

Nope, unfortunetly.

When she is alone, I would walk up from behind and punch her square in the back of the head causing her to fall to the ground disoriented. As she's confused and trying to get back up, I'd shove my cock into her pink cunt. Every time she begins to gain back consciousness, I punch her in the back of the head causing her to become more confused. I would cum deep into her pussy and leave her laying there confused and with cum dripping out of her swollen lips.

After months and months of just simply raping her I'll get bored and start getting more twisted. First I'll bring in a group of dogs and make them gang rape her. She will make the best faces when she gets knotted. I'll film this all of course and make some money on the dark web. Then we'll step it up and I'll bring her to a farm and force her to take giant fucking horse cocks. She'll pass out often from the pain, but the experience will turn her into a size queen. She will then be forced to drink a bucket of horse cum, and I'll probably make that her meals from now on.

rip her bikini top off. Throw her face down on the bed and hold her shirt so she can't control her arms. Fuck her from behind and pull her hair till she screams. Then flip her over and cum all over her huge tits

Nice

Hatefuck thread?

I'd tie that bitch up with handcuffs and tie her naked inthe middle of a supermax prison. The better behaved of the prison's sexually-oppressed males can then take turns fucking her brains out until she collapses. Once she does,the guards will then help her recover before the next day begins. Then there we go, prison violence is lowered.

Wwyd to her? Would love to read a longer story. Afterwards I reply

I'd write in permanent sharpie degrading words like "Toilet" and "whore" and "Urinal" all over her face and then record as some guys take turns skull-fucking her with her big bulging eyes and leaving her lipstick stains on all their ball sacks. Then they'd all piss into the jar and make her drink it like the toilet she was born to be. Then that video would be sent to all her old professors and male bosses who know just how easily accessible her body is to them.

Would cone up behind her, pin her over the cash register, and snake my hands into her top. As soon as she's all wet and ready, I'd pull down her panties and fingerblast her while burying my face in he neck. After she orgasms, I'm shove her forcefully against the wall and fuck her raw, railing her ass, hitting her against the door with every thrust. Once I dump a load in her sopping cunt, ill slip out through the window, never to be seen again.

Id love to have detention with this milf. I can imagine her assaulting me with her eyes as she feverishly waits for other students to leave the room. As soon as the door closes behind the last one, she immediately stands up. She walks over to the desk I'm sitting at, leaning over when She gets there to practically spill her cleavage into my face. She complains about how she had plans with her friends, but was called in to oversee detention and had to cancel. After rambling for a bit, she gives me an offer. I can leave a few hours early, and she can go out with her friends, if I compensate her for her time. A smirk runs across my face as I realize this slut is starving for sex. Next thing I know she s on her knees on top of her desk, her huge ass slamming down on my pelvis every time my cock enters her cunt.

Before I continue, would you have any more fun with her? Im sure there's something that you can use to make her used pussy more appetizing. A friend, maybe?

Nice... would facefuck her first a long time make her deepthrot then she is gonna ride me and i would put some fingers in her anal at the mean time, then i would make her stand on all four and force my cock in her anal rough and pump her so she screams then when im gonna cum i take my cock out and make her suck my cock to i cum in her pretty mouth

If you reply to

With the theme of boys, animals, or lactation appreciated, but especially titty fucking, I will do one of equal length as shown in how I replied.

I'd bend her in half and tie her up so her holes are completely open. Get 3 more guys and triple team her until all 4 guys shoot their jizz down her throat

I replied above (the one with the black/white pic) but I will again if you reply to mine now :)

I would tie this girl's big titties with bondage rope until they turn purple and I would squeeze them and hit them with a paddle while titty fucking her as she is tied then cum on her face

Sure, just give me a short bit since I'm backlogged on replies at the moment.

I'd hang her up naked from the ceiling in that position. I'd whip her ass raw and shove a buttplug up her ass while tickling her feel to the point where she can't take it anymore. Then I'd cut her down, remove the buttplug and roughly penetrate ebb and every one of her holes with my cock.

Spending a day with this whale would be intoxicating. After practice, I'd tell her to the storage shed, just off the school field. I make sure she knows that that uniform is not to come off. Right as she opens the door, I pull her inside by the shoulders and slam her against the wall, forcing her to kiss me. While she explores my mouth with her tongue, I explore her body with my hands. I always got hard at the thought of the cheerleaders not wearing skirts, that only a thin layer of silk was what separated her honeypot from the world. That fantasy was realized as I probed her cunny with a finger, expertly slipping in and out of her slit, causing her to convulse and writhe out of pleasure. My other hand explored her well-endowed chest, rubbing her fun bags through the rigid uniform. The fact that they showed so prominently through the material was testament to their firmness. She pulls away from me and starts to get down on her knees as she eyes my bulge. Her hand is on my cock in seconds, slowly jerking me off as she slowly envelops the tip in her warm, moist mouth.

Do mine, and I'll continue.

You can continue with the same slut, though I'll say I prefer rape and titty fucking for the stories.

For your girl again, I'll once again get a bit bored with her, so I decide it's finally time that I put a baby in her belly. She'll beg me to not do that, and offers to take one of her friends instead. She gives me all of her friends info, contacts, and instructions on how to kidnap her. I'll say she's a very bad girl for doing this to her friend, so I rape her and unload inside her anyway, successfully breeding her. I'll then use her info and seduce and kidnap her friend to join her in the sex dungeon.

I'll tell the friend this girl betrayed her, and will start raping her hard and informing her they're going to be sex slaves together. Months will go by and this chick will grow a big pregnant belly. She'd hoped that would stop me, but it just makes me hornier as I fuck her and her belly swings up and down. I force her friend to drink the milk she's begun to produce and her friend will slap her around for bringing her into this situation.

wait a sec I know this girl I think. This girl wouldn't happen to be in the houston area by any chance?

>vlc snap
where's the fucking video

Nope, northeast, last I heard.

Ah okay. she seemed familiar

Mom never liked talking about her past. Found out from family friends, mom was raped when she was 9. Right after her first period. She was always #1 to me, for everything. Her angelic body teased me. I blacked out and raped my first gf after my first drink when I was 14, mom was 23. I have a thing with being first. It was my first time missing a house party. She never did this before! I need my fix, my pussy that I deserve! I sneak out of my room, see mom's in her room. Always topless when she thinks I'm asleep, I get nude in the hall. Open door w/out a sound and pounce her. "What are you . . . Stop!!" I hold her in a hammer lock as I finger her cunt. "I'm you mother! *moans* You can't!" She's getting wet? I'm getting hard? Fuck it! I rip her thong of and return to where I was born. Mom's virgin tight pussy tells me she doesn't get at all, time to chhange that! "I paid a lot of $ to wipe this off your record! *gasp* Why?!?" "I need my fill of pussy, Mother! Plus your body *thrusts* teased me, taunted me. I had to have you!" Mom scolds me between moans in vein, "Just like your *moans* father! *moans* Scum!!" I impale her pussy as she gets so wet, it doesn't seem like rape. I greedily pound her pussy she wept as I came inside her. From then on, mom was my personal cum dump. She put herself on the pill. If she ever resists, I say I'll just rape someone else. She always drops her drawers at that point. As I indulge her sweet, tight pussy she always mutters, "It's to protect, him . . ." Raping Mom until she cums and filling her pussy w/my jizz. Best feeling and it never gets old! She looks the best in that bikini . . .

I'll find this slut in public and will immediately find her irresistible. After striking up a conversation with her I'll learn she's one of the most innocent girls I've ever met. This will make me want to completely degrade and corrupt her into being a used up whore. I'll spend multiple weeks chatting with her, finally being able to go on dates, and getting her to really trust me. She never wants to go back to the man's house, but she'll think that I'm the one and agrees to come with me to lose her virginity. Once we get to my house though, I quickly chloroform her and bring her up to my room and tie her to the bed. I'll lightly use her body until she wakes up, cumming on her hair, getting a foot job from her, and smack her tits around with my cock. After cumming multiple times, she finally comes to.

Really scared, I tell her she was right for not trusting men before, because she's about to become my sex slave for life. She'll struggle and beg me as I rub my cock on her slit. I'll quickly kiss her passionately, look into her eyes, and tell her "I'm. Going. To. RAPE. You." and thrust it right inside her. I'll pound her virgin cunt mercilessly as she continues to beg me to stop, but that will make me hornier and unload deep inside her.

I'll continue more if you reply in an equal manner. Anything with young boys, animals, or lactation appreciated, but especially titty fucking and rape.

I'd take this girl and oil her up while I tie her and suspend her in mid air. I would make her legs be forcefully tied open to where she can't close them. I'd pinch her tits while rubbing my dick against her pussy then I'd shove my dick into her ass no lube and completely pound her ass until it gapes wide open, then i'd take my cock and shove it down her throat and cum down it

God damnit, I didn't expect this thread to get so popular. For the long replies (To me at least), I'll get to yours I've just written more than any other night so far so it might take a bit.

As she continues fucking me, I hear through ragged breath that she doesnt want me to cum inside. Her and her husband are trying for a child. No luck apparently. I respond only with a grunt as I tighten my grasp and quicken my pace. As soon as she feels the warm semen working it's way through her cunt, she starts freaking out. Telling me how this is over, and how she's going to report me for rape. As she s going on and on, I slug her square in the jaw. She looks at me with misty eyes as she holds her aching chin. By this point she s turned over, laying on her back. While she's dazed, I climb on the desk and mount her, planting my weight on her stomach. As I put my hand over her mouth, her eyes flash with terror as she realizes she s lost control of the situation. She starts to cry, maybe from the wounded jaw, maybe from the unwanted jizz seeping out of her cunt, but nonetheless it only makes me hornier. I use me knees to hold her tits together as I slide my cock, wet with her honey, between them. She tried to scream once or twice, but my iron grip assured it was nothing more then a muffled squeak.

What other activities would you have the two participate in? Would you continue fucking them. Or, do you want to bring more into the fold?

I'd hypnotize them into my personal sex slaves. They would share my cock every morning blowing me and licking my balls until I blew a thick rope of of cum down each of their throats for breakfast. in the evenings I would take turns fucking them anally and making them taste each other asses while I throatfuck them as hard as I could.
WWYD to her?

I'm going to put up Stories I wrote out of boredom. Hope you like them?

Bumping.

I'd make sure this slut's boyfriend was around to watch, as i rip her panties off and put them to my nose, get a good sniff as i make her deepthroat my fat cock... i'd command her boyfriend to jack himself off as i pull my dick out of her mouth and dick slap her a couple times.. i would cup my balls and rub them all over her face... then turn around so she lick my shithole clean... after receiving a nice rim job i'd make her give her bf a kiss and then turn her around and make her suck me off, forcing her to taste her own asshole. She'll be super embarrassed and I'll keep reminding her that her boyfriend is getting a massive erection from seeing me degrade his girlfriend. I'll then pull out of her mouth, position her pussy right above her boyfriends face, and start raping her pussy. He'll be forced to watch as her juices and my precum spill onto his face while I rape the love of his life. I'll cum right inside her and throw her to the ground, informing her that her caring boyfriend probably can't get off anymore without seeing her being raped.

Titty Fucking and rape preferred.

Of course, always appreciated.

I impregnate her while she's drunk and pass out. Came clean and maned up to make it work for the baby. When she starts lactating, we attatch a breast pump and freeze it till the baby comes. She rides me as I suck on her tits, her milk tastes like french vanilla and cinnamon. I fuck her doggystyle and creampie every time. She clenches more cause she'd rather me cum on her face. Claims I'm defiling the baby. Days before the child's birth I make a deal with a rich and twisted farmer. I convince her to do a natural birth in a barn, strapped in a harness. Delivery goes fine, the nurse takes the baby in the farmer's house for a bit. She's worried, "what's going on?" I explain this "farmer" will pay 2 million dollars to see if a human can be naturally fertilized by a miniature horse. As she's listening in shock, I pull the rope so she's hoisted in doggy style. She's mad, but can't move. "Honey don't worry, your pussy will go back to normal after the 6 months." She's livid, "You're sick!!" "No, I'm a millionaire. So are you. The funds have been transferred, just imagine it's me just Super Sized!" The pony mounts her, the farmer squirts lube in her gaping vagina. *she shivers* "Cold! Oooooo-my-Goooooaaawd!!!" The farmer guides the huge cock into her. As the pony plows away her eyes and babbles tell all. It's huge, hitting everything, too deep for words, feels more pleasure than pain. I grab some lube and use her swaying tits as a fuck sandwich. After a few glorious moments the pony forces his dick hard and deep during orgasm. A tear trails down her cheak, ". . . so hot . . ." I use some the lube to fuck her asshole while she's in the confusing clouds of pleasure, pain, betrayal and morals(or lack there of). I fill her asshole w/cum. She heals normally, no sex for a year solid and I put her on a strick regiment of 1 sex session per month. Her vagina became beyond virgin tight and swears I'm as big as the horse. No human horse hybrid sadly . . .

Wwyd

Have more of her for your efforts.

-

Reupload

She will be able to do 2 hour in a gangbang before she passes out. At first 7 guys would enter in her room to rip all her cloth, She will struggle but not be able to get out of this situation. one guy would facefuck her so hard that she will shed tears, after 1 hour every guy will already have tried her pussy and her ass once so they start double penetrating her and she cries really loud. after some time another guy will insert is dick in her pussy so in the end she has had 4 dicks inside her , one in the mouth ,1 in her ass and 2 in her pussy. she pass out and everybody cums on her little cute face.

--

I need to take a five to ten minute break, I'll continue the story though.

Tie her hands behind her back, and fuck that cute mouth of hers before cumming on that cute face. I'd then suck her tits, biting so she can feel it,whilst my spare hand pulls the other. I'll then bend her over and fuck her, watching those tits sway violently. When I'm about to cum I'll make sure I finish on those tits and face

Wwyd

I'd make her handle my bat and balls all the way down her throat till the tears start in her eyes.Then I'd tear into her ass and pull out into her mouth until she swallowed my entire load

wwyd to them?

LEFT
I come over & play vydia as usual. She sees her mom & dad drive off. While the map is loading, "You got the stuff?" I crack my neck, "Yup, normal payment?" She sighs, "How much?" I scoff, "Why? you never have cash!" "Bf's getting suspicious." "Oh well *map loads* Alright, flanking north/south?" She paused game, "Fine! In my mouth for once." "1 You're on the pill, No 2 Won't he wonder why your pussy tastes different, like when I didn't creampie you?" Kicks off her jeans, "It's weird tasting your jizz when I kiss him." "Not my problem!" Her knees on her bf's pollow & stuffed animal(won at Claw Game). "No underwear? To what do I owe-" "Shut up and fuck me! I need my weed." Dripping wet like always. She bites the sheets as I enter, "Always amazes me how you're as tight as our first time." She moans into the bed, "So big!" 10min later w/rapid pounding, I thrust in and hold as I cum. I grab a full sandwich bag from my backpack and stuff in her night stand. My still hard dick is in her again after flipping her on her back, "Trace, what are you *gasp* ?!" "Gf broke up with me, need some comfort." As she cums her legs locked around me, "You have weed! *yelp & cums* I'm really sensitive! *gasps* Please stop!?" I pound her pussy deeper and harder, "Jen your pussy is better *grunt/moan* than any weed on the planet!!" She tightens up, makes me insta-cum. After my orgasm passes I roll over, she then starts blowing me. "Da faqu!?" "You hit the spot better than he can *gobble* you get me better than he does *mounts me* I'm only with him to please Mom, Fuck her!" "I can make that happen!" She slaps me, she's never hit me "You're mine!" She rides my cock like it owes her money. I grab her hips & thrust, "THUNDA FROM DOWN UNDA!!" She collapses, barely holding her self up due to multiple orgasms and laughing. After 30 agonizing seconds of thrusting through a convulsing pussy I cum. She lays on me as we gasp for air. "I'm breaking up-" "Want to go out?" "Fuck yeah!"

After a while she will have had her baby. I'll put the kid up for adoption and take advantage of how she's become a human cow. I'll milk her daily, and get her friend to do the same to torture her. I'll sell the milk specially to customers on the outside world. They'll inquire what human cow I got it from which will lead be to being able to whore the two girls out for money. The milk cow will hate it but her friend will eventually end up liking it a bit. After a few good weeks of earning me more money than the cow for putting in effort, I make her my mistress, and she's now allowed to abuse her previous friend in any way she likes. While the cow is getting rape, mistress will occasionally join the gross men and double penetrate the cow with them while wearing a strap on horse dildo. She'll kiss the cow and remind her that this is her fault for being her friend into this life.

I'd have to use righty's ass because her old pussy's gotta be loose as fuck. The one on the left can lick right's pussy and my balls wall we fuck, and eat my cum out of the old lady's rectum.

Abby's seemingly normal trip to the gynecologist office turned odd after a new legal document is now on the clipboard for all to read. "Agression Test". The "gyno" explains that some vaginas are stronger than others, weak ones are more prone to damage and diseases due to lack of sex. With the patient's permission, doctors/nurses are allowed to have sex with the patients for Clinical Vaginal Strengthening Exercises. Abby's curious and in a 2yr dry spell. After 30sec, "Fuck it!" She signed the document. The "gyno" explained, "At any time if you want me to stop due to discomfort, pain, change your mind or emergency, just yell SASAFRAZ!!!" After a chuckle she took off her underwear, lifted up her skirt and layed down on the exam table. After the normal clinical exam, he says she's fine. Lubes his dick, "How long has he been up for?" Abby asked. As the gynecologist inserts, "The entire time!" He slowly thrusts, then pickes up the pace. Abby gasps, "Better than Kyle!" The Gyno goes ballz deep missionary and thrashes his dick relentlessly. After 15 min of screaming pleasure he cums inside her. Abby gasps and bites her bottom lip as the "gyno" pulls the condom w/cum off. Abby leans over the table, "I need a second opinion on this . . ." As he raw dogs her pussy, "You're the few Clean girls on my list." She pushes back, "I'm on the shot too!" 20min of cunt bashing, hair pulling, ass slapping and trash talk he empties his load into her cervix. As she lays gasping for air, shuddering from multiple orgasmic waves she hears the pen scribble. "Alright, I'll see you in 3days. You need a good session twice a week to rebuild *she grabs pen* your *she scribbles* muscles . . ." Abby hands over the clipboard, "I think 3 sessions a week is more appropriate, don't you agree?"

Love it. Got anything for these two sluts? (Especially big tits).

Bump

we'd get into a 69 and I start getting her ass ready for a monster dildo that I use on her while I fuck her from behind. She's so full that she can't stop cumming. I flip her on her back then pull out all over her face and she can't see through her glasses

Find zoe passed out at a party wearing this. WWYD?

Wwyd?

Cathy came to my room while she was shit-house-drunk. My older bro's 21st B-day is going swell I guess. She slept, no, collapsed on my floor. I continue w/my move. I hear heaving sounds "no!", grab her by the head & belt "No!", she heaves again as I drag her to my personal bathroom, "NOOOO!!!" Photo finish to the toilet. Smells like boneless wing, vodka, ranch salad and failure. I hear gasping, her body weight is on her neck. I laughed thinking Get on your knees and choke yourself!!! Love that movie! Cept she's actually doing it! I didn't want to babysit, and I ain't doing it for free. I knew she was one of my bro's virgin friends. Known for being a cunt and never putting out . . . till now. I spit shine my cock, plungy her cunt. She's super tight. She moans as if I asked a question. The more "mmm?" I get, the harder I pound her pussy. She sounds like she's loving it as I pound her. She getting wetter, I'm getting close. Before I even think to pull out, pukes one more time. Pussy muscles crunch my dick I cum in her w/out warning. I clean her up. Morning comes, she remembers nothing. Thinking of asking her out . . .

Working on it

Cute girl, she ticklish?

Lol I don't know. marine camillia is her name though, apparently.

Bump it

I need more of this bitch
kik?

April(blonde) and May(brunette) are part of the delinquent fuck-tard always wrecking my property. They didn't do 20yrs in the Navy, endless awards, Purple Heart due to some Jeehad wannabe! This winter was supposed to be fun, I love the snow. Till my x-mas decorations had penises all over them. Unfortunately they activated my trap. Backyard had new decor, dry ice was around the decor. O2 displaced, they pass out. Carry them to basement, soundproof sex room was "supposed" to be for my wife, I devorced her. Blindfolded, bound and gagged. 4 Medicine syringes filled w/douche liquid in cabinet. I rape them. 1 solid hour each, 30 min meal break between them cause sex builds appetite. Creampie both of them twice. Thoroughly clean their vagina w/douches. 2 for each of them. Dry ice to knock them out. Leave them on the sidewalk. Snow blow all snow in my yard. Take shower, do laundry, clean sex room. They call police, no evidence, charges dropped. They're charged for tresspassing and false allegations. They never set foot in my yard again.

bump

Here ya go, hot off the presses!

Are you

By chance? Or the guy who has had good stories most of the thread?

I'd knock her out and hog tie her. Then take her to her to the boys locker room at her school. I'd make sure to strip her down but leave the cross necklace on her so she can feel close to her god when she calls out for him as 50 middle school boys fuck her with their young cocks. She'd finish that session to be discovered by the janitors who would then get their turns with her, fucking her holes and shoving mop and broom handles up them as well. when they're done with her she would be left to cry as all the cum drys on her.

RIGHT
Met Tricia in high school, always good friends, kept in touch, she got married. 2yrs later she calls, we catch up. Her husband is infertile. She wants a baby BAD! They spent thousands on artificial ensemination, failed. She offers me deal. $10,000 for sex until pregnant, no child support, no hunt down. It would be more suspicious if the money wasn't spent and somehow preggers. We arranged "Chill Out w/friends". There were no friends, just every Sat. Ihop, 4hours of straight sex, B-Dubs. She becomes my little whore, I quit jerking off to help pregnancy. Doggy, cowgirl, stand and deliver, did the whole goddamn Kame Sutra. I start to question her motives by the 3rd Sat. She's upset, but not really. Says I'm bigger and better in bed than him. I make the mistake of kissing her on the 5th Sat out of creative desperation. Never came so hard or so deep in missionary. I fell for her, she knew, couldn't act, too much at stake. 10 months and a beautiful baby girl is born. Daddy got bit by baby-girl bug and forgot he can have sex w/wife after 8weeks hiatus, I didn't forget. Tightest young MILF pussy ever!!