~Tactical Tuesday Edition 2.0~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54_Qz2f0540
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

favorite guns?

Got a website I can check out?

Most expensive gun you sell?

Cheapest gun you sell?

U from uk shop? If yes, do i need license for air rifle to shoot birds and rabits?

>How often do people fuck up the 4473 form and require a new one?

>How many first time buyers are unaware that domestic charges make them prohibited persons?

>Have you seen any very obvious straw purchases? Girlfriend purchasing a gun while her felon bf watches? Shit like that?

dont fall for this shit

Want to play yu-gi-oh?

wat?

I have plenty of favorites for different applications but my favorite just for looks and pleasure is the C96 Mauser.

I do not

H&K SP5K - $2499.99
Cobra Denali - $159.99

USA

To the point of needing a new one? Maybe 1/100 transactions
As for needing to make minor corrections, ~60%

Ive only had a couple customers be caught off guard by the domestic violence question thinking its only felonies that prohibit you. The most surprise comes form the medical MJ issue.

I deal with it maybe twice a month. I get all the info I can, get IDs, then drop it on it that im not selling to them. I forward the 4473 and all info to a local ATF agent we work with and he takes care of the rest.

Maybe. I used to play but sold all of my cards off a few years ago. Shits changed too much for me to get back into it by buying more cards, but if a friend had a spare deck, I would play with them.

A nigga like me got exodia son. Prolly best you can't play.

I have a large collection of Mateba revolvers. Some of the grips are cracking from excessive use. Know anywhere offhand I could get those replaced?

My Exodia is cracking from excessive use too. But that can't be replaced.

I used to run an Exodia dragon OTK deck. It had a good win rate but got boring after a while.

Check Gun Broker or GunPartsCorp for replacements.

That's what she said. Before I sent her to the shadow realm

If I had trumped charges placed against me for a domestic assault and beat the case in court, am I still capable of purchasing arms from you? Able to provide documentation of case dismissal.

i too am a gunshop manager op. hows business been?

Why is it impossible to find a Tristar T120 with satin chrome finish?

you should request a upin

what do you think of the maverick 88 vs the 500?

"Upin"? Please clarify. All of my recent purchases have been third party sales, I haven't applied for a background check since the incident in 2014.

How many people have attempted suicide on the practice range?

very identical guns. look into a 590 better aftermarket stuff

a special number you can request from your state government. it'll make the background check easier.

Understood, thanks.

Best revolver to buy with a medium budget?

what do you consider medium and is it for target or carry?

Were you convicted of domestic violence?

Busy since I=we buy deep and run crazy sales.

No range but the nearest range to me has had 3 suicides.

Did you check to see if its still in production?

You request it from the FBI and can only get one if constantly delayed or wrongfully denied on a background check. It is not state issued as it is not a state matter.

If you are on a super tight budget, get an 88. If youre on a budget, get a used 500. If you can afford it get a 500 or step up to a 590. I own a 500 myself and am satisfied (for what satisfaction a shotgun can bring in this day and age)

Whats your budget and purpose?

I've been thinking of trading my dad's custom built competition .38 super that he built in the late '90s before he died for a simple stock Glock 21. Do gun shops facilitate trades like this or should I go to some kind of gun show or what. I haven't dealt with guns at all before so I don't even really know where to start.

i'm in NC and its slow as hell.

whats the most reliable semi-automatic handgun and how much should i pay for it

Have any 22?

What do you do there? Is it just sales or do you do repairs?Do you deal in antiques too or no

Do you enjoy this as much as I do?
youtube.com/watch?v=54_Qz2f0540

I'm not OP, but buy a Glock or whatever you favorite brand's "glock" is. Canik offers the Elite around $400.

Some shops dont deal with used guns but I do. You will lose money compared to standard private market sales. Also understand a shop isn't always going to do all the research needed to get the true value of the gun until after they have acquired it as research takes quite some time for collector items, so expect base price for it regardless of the collectability. No need for the time investment just for a "no".

Gun broker allows people to bid over the item.
People at gun shows just want to haggle too much. Over all, unless your are hurting bad for cash, don't sell the gun.

What were you looking for? A range, home, or carry pistol?

Have you tried running an low price sales? Or are you in a populated are ofr that matter?

There are many out there. Most will say Glock, and they aren't bad, but there's nothing exceptionally amazing about them either. S&W, Ruger, Glock, Springfield, Canik, CZ, Sig, and many others are reliable. Typically these will fall in the $500 - $600 range for basic models. Price doesn't always reflect reliability. Mind you keep up with proper maintenance and use good ammo and you will be fine. If you treat a good gun like shit, It will eventually fail you. If you don't want to spend a ton of money but want a proven pistol, a Canik Tp9 will run you $399. I personally like the Da/Sa model.

Plenty in stock to choose from

Two less shitheads in the world. Dumb asses should hav came at night when no one was there if thew wanted guns so bad. They forced that man to pull the trigger.

I manage so I do everything except the finances.I cover sales, orders, repairs, inventory, and keep my team caffeinated with the finest coffee I can brew.

Was King Phillip influenced by the Church to disband the Knights Templar, or was it in his own self interest to do so? Also what was the worth of their fortune at that time.
What was the average long sword length and weight????

>Thanks for the answer

Kings hold their own rule. hell king Henry went against the church just so he can get divorced. Its notjhing but self interest for those in power. Im no historical economist so im not sure what their net worth would be by today's standards.

Roughly 4 lbs and 40 inches.

You're welcome.

whats the best 1911 i can get in the $500 range, can go up to 600,
>was thinking about pic related but it didn't look as nice in person

why exodia? not enough brain cells to play something decent

there are no good 1911s in that price range. modern 1911s are not built like they should be. look at wilson combat if you ever want to rely your life on it.

Negative, not convicted, only placed on trial after a lengthy jail stay. Managed to have case dismissed with evidence I provided

What weapon do you usually recommend for a bitch?

more like 3 pounds and 45-50 inches.

a makarov

well fuck you thats not very helpfull

fuck you too. Are you also driving a model T ford? Or do you like 1911s because you have no clue what you're talking about?

Thanks man, that's pretty helpful. I was thinking of taking the CC course but I couldn't imagine showing up to it with this .38 with a red dot on it, and it's obviously not made to carry so I was looking for something more home/carry. If I decide to keep the .38 I could always use that for the range. Since I was a kid I've been conditioned that Glock is endgame so that's why I've been eyeballing a 21.

Also I have two cans of .38 reload that I think he pressed before he died too. It's old but it's just been sitting in the ammo cans for the last like 15 years or something. You think that's worth taking out and using up at the range or does it go bad?

i was thinking of picking up a springfield 1911, either milspec or ranger. are they worth it, or should i just save money for a few more months.

>Tuesday
its wednesday

I wanted a fun deck. it wasnt my main. I never really ran with a themed deck. I just played very casually among friends. The colses themed deck i had to being a main was a spell counted kill deck.

RIA if their politics don't bother you. That or Metro Arms imports a nice one. If you want something decent, you can get a used Ruger SR1911 for about that price. What were you looking to use it for? Recreation or defense? If recreation, don't be so hunbg up on getting best of the best. If for defense, consider something other than a 1911. The small ones dont run well and the standard size ones are tedious to carry.
Bitch in what aspect?

wow your such ignorant piece of shit, shouldn't have a expected much from gun nut, your buisness is probably failing.

fuck springfield and every product they make. They are anti-2a and attempted to create a monopoly on the firearms industry in their state. If you absolutely must buy a "budget" 1911, the best for your buck will be a Sig.

I'm not OP.

Is aluminum cased ammo shit? Will it fuck up my pistols?

Can you post interesting events that have happened in your store?

Green text pl0x

didn't ask for your sheeple politics you autistic faggot, does the fucking gun work or not

Is the original SIG P210 the best gun ever created?

I already answered that question, fuck stick. But no, Springfield 1911s are show pieces and run like shit. If you're going to rely your life on a 1911, buy a wilson combat.

Its your late fathers gun...there's no reason to get rid of it unless you hated the guy.

A G21 is fine for home but will be a pain in the ass to carry. If you want a mid sized .45 for carry, opt for a G30 and use a larger mag for home defense or as a back up mag. You only lose 3 rounds compared to the G21. This is all assuming you must have a Glock and must have a .45, but there are other good options out there too for other brands and calibers.

If stored properly, the ammo will be fine. Ive shot .22LRthat was 60 years old and still went bang.

If you don't mind a revolver for carry, I will recommend a S&W 442, 642, 637, or Ruger SP101. If you like the ruger, just get in in .357 magnum so you can shoot both that and .38's out of it. The weight really soaks up recoil compared to the lighter S&W options. I personally carry a 3" SP101 often.

This week feels slow, my bad

Not me buddy, see I shoot it from time to time. Aluminum is much softer than the steel components in your firearm. It will far from put any major wear on it. Same with steel cased ammo. Bear in mind, even with standard brass/copper ammo, all mechanical parts wear and are easily replaceable if using a common modern firearm. Shoot cheap = shoot more.

I think the Beretta 92 is/was one of the better all metal pistols made.

Plenty of guns out there are reliable. WC has nice quality and good hand fitting, but its still just a 1911. Get a decent brand firearm, keep it well maintained, and it will serve you well. DBAA

i really didn't give a shit about him, he was a cunt who to tried to force me into shit i didn't want to, the sooner i get rid of his shit the better.

I want to build a AR "pistol" with a SIG brace. What should I look out for legally.

>i smell tumblr
so hows your trans acceptance courses at evergreen U going

Well, you have your answer unless you know someone else in the family that would appreciate it. Other than that, do as you please and get something that fits what you need instead of having a gun that just brings back bad memories and is bland to you.

Just put a brace on it and thats it. The only thing you really need to watch out for is having a pistol that was originally a rifle. Even if in a "pistol" configuration, its still an SBR.

Shoulder it as you please, just don't go bragging about it being a stock since the occasional shouldering isnt going to get the ATF hounding you if you somehow encounter them.

asshole im a graphic designer at cal arts, he kept trying to get me into stem bullshit like engineering or biomedical, like i really want to waste my life with lame deadend jobs working for repubshits. Im glad hes hes dead/

lol'd

why is my c9 the best handgun?

Bought a house. Came with a preban AR. What should I do?

My fucking sides

Cheap handgun that fits nice in your hand?

lol'd

There is no best hand gun.

I get you. my dad pushed me to go to school and I never knew what I wanted to do and didn't want to go into debt trying to "discover myself" like I see the rest of my friends and family do. They're all miserable yet Im happy without a formal education. I didn't want to set myself up for failure yet it was always twisted like I was by not going to school. Maybe I will one day, maybe I wont. I'll do what I feel is best for me.

Keep it or sell it if you don't want it. Nothing beats a free gun though.

Taurus PT-111 G2. Its nice for a budget gun.

Well, legally I cannot own a firearm. Trying to keep it though. May have it registered in the wife's name.

If you can't legally own a gun, then either ditch it or dont let anyone know. Registering it in someone else's name just draws attention to it and lands them in trouble. Mind you, you are better off just getting your rights restored other than risking a felony charge for having a gun you shouldn't have. Best to avoid trouble but risk vs reward, etc.

Thoughts on a Sig Sauer, specifically p229. Seriously considering it but damn it's pricey

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Granted I'm not about to try my luck and open carry or any nonsense, but I'd love to take this thing to the range. I'm going to look into getting my rights restored, but chances are that won't happen. Good looking out.

A fine gun with plenty of aftermarket parts if you want to customize it. The Sig SRT (Short Reset Trigger) is a must have. Opt for a used one to drop that price tag. Over all they are a fine pistol. A 229 or 226 was my follow up choice for an all metal gun hadn't I chose my 92FS.

I've found I'm much more consistent with Sig's versus Glocks. Not sure if it's in head or not. Maybe the heavier weight could be an issue. Thanks for the feedback

Unless you are known and wanted, chances are you won't be busted at a range. of course there is always shooting on private land.

If you really want to get into guns legally without rights restoration, (assuming your state allows it) black powder guns are not federally firearms and are legal for prohibited persons to own.

Weight and most importantly balance plays a big part in recoil management and follow up shots. If its just a range gun, go heavy assuming its not too heavy to hold. A light gun is nice for carry but often lads to more recoil and poorer accuracy and slower accurate follow up shots. The way it fits in your hand is another key factor but it seems the Sig works best for you and thus is better than a Glock in your hands.

I have a DV...or two.

It's not looking good. But I'd rather have it and not use it than need it and not have it.

That ca be expunged provided you've stayed out of trouble for about 5 years for most states. it also depend on how the DV charge came to be. You may get a good judge.

Haven't had a good judge yet. Granted my actual charges look horrible on paper. I'm staying out of trouble believe me, it's also been 5+ years since this all happened. From my reasearch, it seems Michigan is a pretty big cuck among the states. So I'm left with keeping it a secret or selling it. Both of which I'm unclear on the legality of it.

Tell me, fellow merchant, where can I buy large quantities of some of those things?

I would like to sell those to savages in places where democracy is nowhere to be found.

What do you think? Would it be too hard to get into the business? Too hard to find the right savage?

From a firearms distributor. If you want to get guns in the hand of 3rd world criminals, just apply for a job with the ATF. They love doing that shit.