Has Sup Forums ever robbed someone of money or drugs?

Has Sup Forums ever robbed someone of money or drugs?
How did it go down?
Did you plan it?
Did you have more than one person?
Did it go as planned of it were planned?
Let me hear your stories
Pic unrelated

Sometimes I charge huge markups for RC group buys because I front the cash for the Bitcoin and go through all the hassle.

I robbed my weed dealer of a little over 3 ounces. Bashed his face with a MacBook.. Dafuq was he going to do? I have a carry permit and carry my Glock with me all the time.

I sold salt to a long term client.

Fuck did he do?

This isn't robbery but it's hilarious

He ran away like the little Honda Civic hybrid driving little cunt he was.

Hell ye, never heard anything more?

Yeah, I heard he was running his dick sucker to other "clients" , but I started hanging around his neighborhood and intimidating him, I'd have never fucked with him if he hadn't sold my wife's little bro a bag of shake for $90.

>work for store
>we sell gift cards of all sorts
>realize the registers go out of the network to activate the card before the transaction posts
>i.e. the cards are activated before the person even pays
>grab a best buy gift card
>scan it
>enter $45
>activating...
>Subtotal: $45
>reset register
>go to best buy
>buy mouse
>give them gift card
>takes $45 off
>next day
>activate $300 visa
>reset register
>use Visa
>start activating $2-400 on gift cards a day
>don't tell no-one
>don't even tell my non-coworker friends
>shit goes on for 2 years
>one day come in
>go to activate card
>doesn't activate like normal
>call manager for a void
>"eh the customer left"

Come to find out that a STORE MANAGER down the street had figured it out too and activated two visas for $10,000 and 20,000 each. That's how they caught him too. Supposed to be a max of $500.

>activated two visas for $10,000 and 20,000 each
You're a cocksucking liar, prepaid Visas and AmEx cards can only be activated for up to $500 for money laundering purposes, been this way since 2001 when prepaid cards became popular.

The last time I went out of town I had to board my dog for three nights and when I got back and picked him up they only charged me for two and I didn't correct their mistake.

That's dope af my nigga

robbed a car and a house last night, my 16year old bro drove the car, that was the scariest part of the night

Lmao fuckin shake, trash ass my nigga smh

I'm a 23 y/o fag and I used to rob when I was 17/18 because I needed money. I'm not proud of it and I know I was scum. I have a good job and study now but still I kinda regret what I did but I had to do it to survive. I'm not talking about drugs but food and clothes. I used to surprise my victims from behind wearing a hoodie and a big ass knife right to their throats and say ''You move, you die. Give me all your money'' And that's all, never got caught and never killed or hurted anyone. I feel like shit.

Your wife's little bro deserved it everybody goes through the ranks. Youre Just an aggressive punk cuck

>23 - 17 and/or 18 = 5 or 6.. Lower than the statute of limitation.. Log his IP so we can prosecute this faggot.

Be lucky you're alive tbh

Not even on my pc and I'm not from U.S. Try being a detective elsewhere, fag.

Didn't your victims have to move in order to give you their money though?

why are there three holes on this human?

All devices connected to the internet have an IP, not just computers, retard.

Actually one of them went full smartass and said that but as they could feel the knife on their throat they just went silent and gave me the money.

not on pc or any device that I use, retard. Learn to read.

How are you posting to Sup Forums if you "aren't connected" to the internet, faggot?

I hope you get stabbed in the eye you lazy fuck

kek r u a moran?

Once again, be lucky none of them killed you. I won't be surprised if one day when youre married with kids if you or your wife get killed in a similar situation, being the victim this time. You die. She starts seeing Jamal. He raises your kid. It's all balance bro, the circle will close. You think you're doing good in life? Clearly not if this still bothers you. Maybe you'll be reconigzed some day. Maybe you have an answer for everything to not seem dumb. We see through it.

kek

my buddy and I would take money from kids in high school and shit and we would go get weed for them, only, lol, we never came back.. Did that so many times. He got his ass kicked though, lucky I wasn't chilling with him that day

Should kill yourself, hope you get robbed and killed faggot.

there were some faggot kids where i used to live.
it was a nice neighborhood, so if your cars were parked in your driveway you wouldn't always lock them.
these fags would nig-nog around the neighborhood checking car doors and stealing change and stuff from cars.

been sitting around with a few friends after smoking 2 Joints.
friend gets pm if he could get some for 250€
he hated that guy because he got scammed by him once
we decided to do the same to him so we told him to meet at a train station about 15 mins away from my friends apartment
while going there we met another friend who came with us but didnt know about the plan we made
we told the scammerguy to give us his money so we can get it for him
but he wanted a mobile phone of us so we dont scam him
nobody of us wanted to give it to him except the one guy who joined us
fucked up our plans...
so we just went on as it worked best
got him 18grams of weed for his money which we only payed 200€ for because we knew the guy + we stole 5g out of his bag
he noticed and ran into the elevator at the train station trying to call his friends
we tried to calm him down and to give us back our frienda phone
of course he didnt want to
then he started attacking the guy who repeatedly has been asking for his phone
so i went in the elevator dropping him on the floor
friend takes his phone
i take the weed
we leave
hes been following us the road trying to call friensa again
until one of my friends turned around and chased him
then he came back and the guy we fuckes over didnt find us anymore
scammed guy was 15 and we have been around 16 at that time
was a nice pile of weed for us back then

Stick to your native language, you sound like an idiot.

I got stolen from. I think the key is to be super friendly, agree with everything the person says to get them to let their guard down. It took an hour of this guy smoking weed with us and talking before he stole from us. He waited until our backs were turned and Pretended to have a phone call. Then walked out.

What? what did he steal and where? why do you associate with niggers?

i was trying my best, sorry.

you should be ashamed of who you are.

Walking back home from supermarket around 2am
passed 2 guys a top of my road
halfway down my road notice they following
one say "don't look at me"
come up behind and hit me about head with a brick
i yelling get off get off they saying shut up
then they run off
i go to home, look in mirror surprised by big gash in head, didn't feel any pain in tussle

that's some real nigger shit right there