Sup Forums this is my gf, i've posted her before...

Sup Forums this is my gf, i've posted her before, i've fantasized about seeing her get fucked by someone else but i've been too scared of her response to ask her. so for now hot comments will have to do. also do you think black guys would go for her ?

Yeah any straight guy would be all over that. You should share her asap and post the pics here user.

i'd love to. she really likes it rough, does anal and always swallows. i'm lucky as fuck to have landed her. but i don't know how she'd respond if i suggested it to her.

she'll deff be down to get fucked by randos

You could start by suggesting a MFM threeway. or even just find a couple to swing with. transition into cucking you.

She would respond positively to anything slutty. Just look at her - those piercings, tats, it says she's down for it all. To be safe, get her pretty drunk and/or high before you bring it up

Hell where're you at? I'll fuck her

it's not a bad idea but i always chicken out.

i know she kinda has the look but i've never even seen her flirt with anyone. she doesn't drink much but we do smoke weed almost every weekend

we're from belgium

Suggest a threesome at first to test the waters.

Fuck yeh dude living the dream. She sounds like my girl. I'm not into letting her get fucked by someone else though. no judgement though dude.

she really is amazing that's why it's strange to have this fantasy, i do really care about her but i can't shake the idea of watching her get fucked hard in front of me

what would you guys want to do with her ? i'd actually love to see if she'd go for it is someone tried to fuck her but i didn't tell her i was ok with it beforehand

I would choke her while fucking her ass. I don't know why but thats what i thought when I saw the first pic of her.

i'd love to see that. i've never tried choking her before but she's pretty submissive so she'd probably let you.

I feel like if you bring it up as like 'look this is my kink. this is something I'm into. I would love it if you did this for me.' you'll probably be alright. Just be ready to compromise. Like she might want to pick the guy.

i wouldn't have a problem with her picking the guy, it only seems fair. just as long as nothing happens behind my back. though i might be ok with it if i get sent videos or pictures if i'm not there.

She was really pretty before she ruined her body with trashy tats. Not to worry Nig nogs will still get up in that and stretch her out good for ya

yeh dude i think you're in a really good place with it. I mean obviously i don't know her but it sounds like she'd be down. Let her think about it, don't pressure her and you'll be fine.

>I don't like tattoos therefore she's ruined

oh boy.

i mean, i get that not everyone likes tats so that's pretty subjective. would be hot to see someone bigger than me fuck her though. i'm about 6"5

I like tattoos. Hers are shit and excessive

6"5 ? shit if she got used by a nigger you wouldn't feel the walls of her pussy anymore