Autistic Music Listening Habits

>listen to album
>lyrics talk about kissing / sex / relationships
>delete the entire album immediately

Who is the most autistic Sup Forumstant here and what is their most autistic habit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWE3dL5NtIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>and what is their most autistic habit?
listening to music

>afraid to damage ears
>never listen to music at all

>doesn't listen to an album if there's a picture of food on the cover

>Listen to any song by brand new
>Begin to cry every time
>i’ve never even been a fan

>tfw listening to a song and you start to imagine yourself playing that song in front of your high school in a talent show or something but you graduated from high school almost a decade ago and also you weren't ever in a band anyway

this. but also I cant listen to experimental music since I know people irl wont like it as I do, so I only listen to popular shit and rock, this stupid habit has ruined me and I probably need to see a psychiatrist to get rid of it

>your crush is in the front row smiling at you

It's okay anons, successful/famous/millionaire 50 year old men do it too

There is no escape

youtube.com/watch?v=lWE3dL5NtIA

This seems to be everyone's fantasy but I can never relate to this. Mine is being at a wedding or party or with a qt girl in my car and I play the song for her and she's like "wow user this song is great, you have amazing taste in music, can you recommend me some other songs"

I have a very specific ritual before I listen to music, and it has to be exact. This is for the optimal listening experience. I've spent 3 years developing the mechanism of ritual to make sure my listening is at the highest frequency a human can experience. Take my ritual and do it yourself or don't, either way it's the best.

1. Room must be 69 degrees F.
2. Must be in completely white room to avoid distraction.
3. Can't listen to music until 6 months after release, to avoid any social hype placebo affect, for accurate analysis of song.
4. Can't listen to any artists with interchanging first letter of names, or chronilogical age differences, or alphabetical first letter of names.

Example:

I can't listen to Aaliyah and then listen to Barry White, because the first letter of their name is in alphabetical order and this can lead to brain seeing patterns.

If your brain sees a pattern, then it may like or dislike a song because of the pattern it's associating with.

5. Can't listen to any artist that's of the same genre of the previous artist I just listened to, to avoid guilt by association, or vise versa.
6. Can't listen to deathgrips. Ever.
7. Must interchange my listening experience with a The Young Turks video of any variety every time i've listened to 12 minutes or more of music. This doesn't mean I pause the song to watch a Young Turks video, this means after i've listened to 12 minutes I wait for the current song to end before I watch the TYT video.

> imagine a videogame characters as members of a certain band
> imagine what a certain videogame characters musical tastes are

You can't get anymore autistic than that.

sometimes i twist my neck like a mad man when listening to eerie shit like SFTB

This is the most autistic thing I've ever seen on this board

kek'd boi

>Album has a sample of a river flowing
>DELET

>care about the album cover

Well this wins

Wht TYT specifically?

Because he's autistic

holy fuck dude

>it's actually just MilkCan from Um Jammer Lammy

invent a scene from a film in my head which i think the song would suit