>Halo 3 ODST is the best in the series
>Fallout 4 was pretty good
>Borderlands TPS was good
>Wind Waker is the best Zelda game

Probably gonna think of more as the thread goes on, let's rustle some jimmies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFNGIqiz6cQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can concur with your opinion on the Halo series and borderlands tps.

Thanks user, Idk why so many people hate them

Fear 2 is better than one, but they are both pretty boring.

Just to be clear, we can all agree Halo 5 was shit right?

>MOBAs are pretty shit
>Overwatch is only okay
>The Halo literature tells far superior stories than the games
>Psychonauts was better the first time

Far cry 3 is the greatest game created since 2010

Gandhi is a peaceful and loving man in Civ 5

Agreed

343 has ruined halo

Far Cry 3 was fucking terrible in so many ways.

Gran Turismo is dog shit compared to Forza, and I even like PS much more than Xbox, but still.

DayZ Standalone Is Shit, Seriously Update the damn game

Dark Souls should be played with a guide. You are either going to take forever and miss half the shit, take even longer and get the shit but be autistic as fuck, or use a guide so you can get on with your life like a normal person. Then its fun.

Yeah the opinion is unpopular cause only the less skilled Halo players prefer the Halo3 engine where everything moved twice as slow compared to 2 or 4. 3 was for people with slower reaction times.

>twice as slow
so double molasses?

Doom 2016 would have been way better if it was like Doom instead of hellacious Serious Sam.

M8, admit it, it ODST was an all around better game than anything else thats come out with the halo franchise

I second this, didn't even bother picking it up after the demo

Jedi Knight 2 (and I assume 1 as well) fucking sucks, and would get racked over the coals if it came out now.

All RTS and Turn-Based games are utter shite

agreed

yea thanks for combining all my damn game ideas cause you cocksuckers want to consolidate into one gay shitty genre called gaymes that suck and are really all .. money sucking dickshits. why cause they think they can get away with it

I feel ya bro.

Half Life 2 is overrated, and one is better, but they both have no story.

Also, every video game story ever has been bad and if you like them then you are autistic and would probably enjoy infomercials just as much if they had some explosions.

ODST easily has the best music

Also this is why video game movies are always bad because the source material is fucking retarded.

Gone Home was an entertaining, engrossing narrative experience until it became about lesbians.

Double Dubs checked

No way. GT feels so much more authentic. Forza is just different car skins they all feel the same.

>This might be good
>its not
>well at least I had hope

I didn't like kotor or kotor2

Best star wars games
>battlefront 2
Don't know if ea is making a battlefront 2 but if they are not that one
>Republic commando

meh NFS Shift was better than both.

>Fallout 4 was pretty shit tbh
It felt very closed like a fps and like an action game

It was good, the first hour or so was a lot of fun and I wish there were more "vidya novels" like it.

It really was. I loved everything from the plot devices, environment, and the music. I'd kill to play that shit again

FNV was the best imo.

yea they did and they made some faggy new game
i bought the first battlefront in 2004-5

Csgo is a disgusting piece of shit. The corner camping gameplay it delivers is just boring.

BF1 is the worst bf of the series. It looks really nice but thats the only positive point of the game.

New Vegas is the best fallout, I just didn't think 4 was shit like everyone else does

I've been having a lot of fun playing Faxanadu lately.

Ea shit on battlefront fans with the shitware they're selling us now

>n64 and ps1 are not retro gaming

>pokemon is the ultimate "lets sell them a game they already have" game

I know it sucks, i cant even buy a game. last steam summer sale, i ended up downloading a free game, fists of fury, its old, der i remember playing it actualy but so long ago i dont think it had, much, of an audience or palyers online. this year i read bad review after bad review on that shit, u know (((Steam games))) i ended up getting a game iplayed al ot single and found they had a mp part and well, they have the servers so, serverlists you know what i mean and fuck whatever tryign to end this stupid post.

How high are you m8

That's a part of the whole experience. Beeing autistic, searching every corner, making mistakes and slowly learning and gitting gud in the process

Fallout 4 and 3 are shit. Nv is ok and 1 and 2 are great.

Halo games are all shit.
Mass Effect is complete garbage.

The first Dragon Age was ok, the rest are shot.

Demons Souls is great and so is Dark Souls, DaS 2 is shit though.

School Days is awesome.

CSGO is ok, and has a shot community thanks to skins. Skins should have never been added.

Amnesia is not the best horror game.

Sup Forums, /r9k/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums are completely filled with newfags due to shit like Trump 2016, Gamergate, and sadfrog becoming normalfag-tier shit.

MOBA games are all complete shit.

Yes but there's no direction at fucking all, which is fine, but like there should be an easier difficulty option that explains more and gives you hints as to where to go and who to kill, all optionally of course as to not ruin the hardcore players

Ayy lmao

Elaborate

>Dr.Muto is a severely underrated game
>also
>Voodoo Vice
>Vex

ODST's soundtrack was fucking grade A Quality thats undeniable, I don't like how short of a game it was

Anything that can render true 3d environments are too modern to be considered retro at this point in time, maybe in another 10 years or so but I still consider true 3d to be a modern concept

>CSGO is ok, and has a shot community thanks to skins. Skins should have never been added

It never was "just added". Ask TF2 players. Gabe faggot Newell, claimed single player achievements where being stolen. so it was all blah blah blah something blah they take care of nothing and turned it into shit. Utter shit. Its nothing more than pandering to open maps with people shooting at each other. connected to pretty much this open box, with no objective. Still no objective even in that, just people, told to connect to it.

I love them all.
Fallout 3 is my favorite because of the landscape and weapons.
New Vegas has the best mechanics and dlcs and is the best all around.
And fallout 4's replayability gives me a boner.

Most games can easily be replaced by Arma modding.
Most of the shit and especially whining about bugs is completely out of proportion and Arma 3 is one of the greatest current games.
youtube.com/watch?v=aFNGIqiz6cQ

Yes, other games with great soundtracks

>Need for speed underground
>burnout 3 takedown
>Tony hawk underground
>thug2
>Nier Automata

Don't swear Yotsuba it's bad for a little girl to
But Yes ODST had a great soundtrack

that gif gets me giggling every fucking time

This is pretty much exactly how I feel, didn't like fallout 1 2 or tactics because like what was said above, rts and the like are shit, though there are a few I love such as Planitary Annotation Titans and Halo Wars

I agree with all of these except 3 was better than ODST. Also I'm pretty sure the Borderlands one isn't an unpopular opinion

Literally anytime I bring up tps in conversation anyone else that knows what I talking about says it was shit

Again. Getting lost in the world and finding your ways around is a part of the experience that dark souls are.
What whould they be if they made it your way? Just a mediocre rpg at most. People would forget them in no time

Wind Waker is my fav. Something about that game.. just felt serene sailing around in my dragon boat!

Okay what if they did this, they implemented all the features I was talking about but by default they were turned off?

I just wanna take the time to thank all you anons for coming out tonight, didn't expect this much traffic on my thread, I love you guys

Love you to Desu,

i heard this games boring as hell

Depends Gametype and Players

slow

Well if not beeing able to render 3d graphics is what makes a retro console and not the fact that it's fucking 24 years old now then sure

listen queerosexaul, ocarina was and is the best.

Heros and Generals is unplayable

I love undertale
(Not as much as the crazed fandom though)

Thats fine it was a good game
I think World at War was the best CoD

I guess retro is a vague term, yes the consoles are old, but that's what I grew up with, what I played as a kid, I don't think they should be considered as such

Never played waw, I went from cod 3 to the first modern warfare which was a great game, if not the best, a close second to waw. The remaster is bullshit though, $100 for a game I already have and a game I don't wanna play? Fuck that

Kekd you've never played Forza dude.

Hold your God damn tiddies you water temple loving cunt, wind waker is clearly the best

COD2 tards
quit putting spam shit in my games
>uav choppers some other stupid shit

no

Na I just like WW2 and the Campaign for Multiplayer i loved BLOPS or MW2 the most

>plays cod
>doesn't use kill streaks
>dafuk?

Also that's why Halo Swat is one of the best game types for fps, no shields, no equipment, just you, your rifle and headshot kills

>literally all sports games

>the witcher 3 was just far to boring and hard to get into and the graphics/ combat at some times were the only thing i enjoyed

its not a bad game but its definitely not even near the best fallout new vegas takes that imo

True, I didn't think about that cause sports games are utter shit

ODST was the much needed break away from Spartans showing a more ground to earth side of the conflict.
F4 was great, but lacked anything real to do, still lightyears away from how terribad F3 was.
Boderlands 2 was pretty great, and some of the DLCs are great also.
Zelda is mehh in generell, so that wasnt much to do I guess.

I've had the Witcher 2 in my library for a while but never played it, is it playable without the first or do they need to be played in order?

You know what else i enjoy that no one else seems to, Dawn of War 3 It's alright i would prob be angrier if i paid full price for it buts its fine

>Halo ODST VISR is amazing and should have been implemented from Halo CE

i jumped straight into three without playing any and was able to pick up most of the story but i just didn't enjoy the game

>>Psychonauts was better the first time
explain?

never played cod2 did you faggots?
>use kill streaks
what nigger? fucking jew shit and when in life can you use a "kill streak" what super powers do i unlock?

just go blow each other okay? stupid retarded jew shit
cod2 is WW2 idiiot retard, the game is called cod2 . what the fuck about it dont you think is able to be placed in WW2 u fucking idiot becuae its not cod4 or 5?

I've only heard of dawn of War, never really looked into it, what's it like?

assassins creed 4 was an amazing game except from the shitty abstergo scenes or whatever it was called

The first time I played it I was probably about 10ish and it was awesome and I loved it, I played it again a few months ago and I didn't see what I saw in it when I was 10, don't get me wrong it's a phenomenal game, I just didn't like it nearly as much the second time around

Atlas Reactor changed my opinion of this

It's really not that serious, Idk why you're getting so upset, no I never played cod2, my first cod was 3, didn't start playing multi-player till modern warfare