Good evening, anonymous! It's been a while... Is life getting you down? Need someone to lend an ear?

Good evening, anonymous! It's been a while... Is life getting you down? Need someone to lend an ear?

Or maybe you just want a hug, or the closest approximation to it. I'll happily provide that as well.

Whether you need asylum from the downpour outside or advice for the woes of life, you can find it here. At least for the next hour or so.

We'll keep it simple, just to make sure I don't miss replying to anyone.

>fortune
and your name for a simple fortune cookie, a la Shrine tradition...

>advice
if you would like myself and or others to listen to your plight...!

Or

>hug
If you simply need a hug and some kind words.

It can feel like an uncaring, unaccommodating world out there at times, anonymous. I just want to do the little bit I can to make your day a little less awful.

So everyone try to help me out by fostering a welcoming atmosphere and being kind to each other, okay?

Hallo!

Bump

It's raining where you are also?

Oh? Thread?

I guess I'll lurk for the time being?

-EMT

Yes.

Hallo.
It's always raining here!
*pets*

gimme a fortune

is this the after hours bar?

Greentext and gimme a name, then~

It's close enough.

fortune
>all isabel faggots posters will die alone

>Fortune please!
My name is Dan

>Fortune

Antonio

Unfortunately it has been closed down

pour one out for our dead homie textbox user

You are here on the Sup Forums every hour. Take it easy and don't burn all the fuel.

You would agree a place that is always raining is comfy right?

Greentext and name, dear. Read the OP.
>Dan has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Social", "54".
>Antonio has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Pink", "18".

Among other things, of course.

You forgot the greentext part, user. It's important.

>fortune

Thank you very much!

>Fortune

Nicolas

Ah, hey I'm back home~

Glad I could make it.

Hiya!

Tank u~

>Cron has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Social", "82".
Anytime, anonymous~
>Nicolas has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Blue", "69".
Nice one, user. 69 is quite a nice lucky number to have~
Welcome back.

>closest approximation to it

What is the closest approximation to a hug that is distinctly not a hug?

Textbox user?

why?

an arm around the shoulder! (Hey there!)

Heya Rock E>

An e-hug, obviously

People really suck in video games , i hate playing team based competitive games because everyone just sucks no matter what , like those GTA 5 heists online or even Overwatch where we are fed with a teaspoon on how to play but we gey completely trashed because of stupidity or people cant listen. I try and try with these people but it hurts so much at times.

At least my friends aren't completely horrible at the game and can listen.

>Fortune

Gurgle

But that's how I do all of my hugs..
(hello!)

I prefer snail mail hugs, honestly.

Personal issues they had to deal with, can't go into detail

Many people find that to be the case, user. That's the tradeoff of playing with randos, I'm afraid. You settle for a lower skill and teamwork floor in exchange for convenience.
>Gurgle has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Void", "77".
*packs up and sends out a snail mail hug*

This
*huuug*

What's up??

Thannks~

Heya to you too!

Sometimes that what happens with rando's

Best to play with friends or with a serious group. Something like that.

Anything else that's up though, user?

can you pet my cock pls

how much gay sex did it involve?

>Fortune

Tubes

Agreed with Reisen. Randoms in such games is always a hard pill to swallow. If that is the case that you want to play that way, it may be easier to accept that level of skill is going to be present rather than being angry about it.... not that... that sucks any less, but at least you may not feel as shitty about it... sorry man..

I managed to do a small part of the world building thing I am doing. Managed to map out the tropical region of my world.

I know exactly how you feel. It gets even worse when they don't know the simple mechanics like leveling up a sentry or what mouse 2 does. Crappy also how you are stuck in the low level of a competitive game cause all your teammates blow chunks. You don't want to be the best, you just want to play with people of your own skill level. That's why I stopped playing overwatch cause I am forced to babysit gengjimains and people who refuse to go off sniper when they are getting killed by Zenyatta!

I enjoy playing TF2 time to time only cause I can leave a horrible game whenever I want and I can handle myself now and pubstomp.

Thats a weird Riesen

>Advice

I love this woman like she's everything for me, she wanted to marry someone else, and I tried to move on but she got cheated and broke up. After that we talk a lot and go out to talk even more sensitive stuff. She is kinda in pain for what happened, but I want to confess my love for her. Should I do it, miss?

Quite a lot from what I've heard, but I wasn't there so I can't confirm nor deny it happened

Nah.
>Tubes has bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Violet", "43".
Yeah, her anatomy sure is off.

I... think I'll hand this question over to our resident therapist, actually. I think my advice mightn't be the best, here... Sorry, user.

How recent was this stuff going down? I mean, this person could be in a lot of pain..... and even if you don't mean it to be this way... it could come off as trying to take advantage of the weakness she may be feeling right now. This may cause 2 things to happen, she accepts in her less than optimal state and regrets it later (may happen may not.. ), or she is offended that she is the one in pain and it looks like you are trying to make it about you. I would advise no. If you really want to impress on her, then you continue to be supportive... that'll mean a lot more.

>fortune
for Josiah maybe?

ah..? I was typing that response as you posted that...

*taps foot because it hasn't arrived*

Aaah. I was only curious, I wasn't baiting for hugs. I swear!

I'm just about to make some dinner. The heat has been brutal out here.

What's up, Rock?

Probably not the best time to catch her on the rebound when she's still feeling vulnerable. That's not a good foundation for a solid relationship, user. Especially since it sounded like she rejected you in the first place.

Good evening.

Hey, you. Got a lot of swamps? Are the tropics civilized?

Keep in mind this is advice, and to be taken lightly and with a bit of salt.

I wouldn't recommend doing it now. Take care of her, be her friend, be there for her. She needs someone to care about her at the moment (I'm assuming this breakup happened recently) until she's less vulnerable.

When she's on her feet emotionally, go for it.

Hah... I see~
You said you prefer this!
Eve~

It happened about half year, but I think you're right, I'll be more patient and be supportive. I really love her and I want the best for her. Thanks.

>hug

Are you a pretty femanon, like the girl posted in the pic of the thread ^~^?

I just woke up from a very psychotic dream, where I saw a girl shoot 6 people in the face on a pool of water. Then the people got revived and chased me and the girl. Weird, waking up was hard because my life is currently very empty...

I have friends, but I've been single since February and life is sad and kind of meaningless, it always hurts to wake up~

But you communicate in such a soothing way ^o^, I think you have the potential to make me feel better! Bunny-chan!

Those're the words of a person with insight and true care. You didn't fight it. 2 things to follow up on you with then. I really hope she sees that you care that much. 2: Even if she doesn't someday. Don't despair you have a caring heart and are open to learning. I guarantee you someone will appreciate that far more than you'll ever imagine... I do hope for your sake it's her though E> Best of Luck.

Hello op!
Hiya Thread!

>Are you a pretty femanon, like the girl posted in the pic of the thread ^~^?
she's the most beautiful person I've ever seen and met, yes.

are you an outcast now?

People who've met me seem to think that I'm "pretty", yes. Not sure I'd agree.

Regardless... I do try to be gentle and kind. Do you feel like talking about the breakup, hun?
Jeez, really?
Hiya, mantis~

You met OP?

No, but have a Dr. Pepper on the house.

Nahh, hugs are niiice~

And damn, sorry about that heat, it's been all right here recently. Whatcha makin' though?

And I'm all right, just a weeee bit tired

Hiya~

*hug*

Not op, but please take it~

And mm... I'm sorry, user. Do you do any thing to try and keep yourself occupied, like a hobby or something?

Hiya Mantis!

I got swamps. I just mapped out the huge swamps though, not the local ones. As for civilization I am still in the early stages for that although I will make sure that the central, largest island is going to be civilized.

This is the basic map I got. I didn't map out the bioms on the large scale like this but for the individual islands I got more detail.

A fair deal of people around here have met me, yeah.

her and I were pretty close, yeah.

Were...?

are you a slut

evening

i think im in the right place

You'll find new meaning, user. It may take some work, but it will happen. And don't stress over violent dreams, they happen.

*hugs tightly* I get the feeling you need one.

Hey Rock.

Nice. I see some huge possibilities there. You can do a lot with people adapting to live in the swamp, and the kinds of culture they might develop.

Hah. This thread is not about me, anonymous~

Nope, I'm just not a high ranking member

I'll send my pout in the mail.

I just finished heating up leftovers, chicken again for me.

>just a weeee bit tired
You and me both.

Didn't sleep well?

Good evening?

are you guys as faggots as this thread irl?

Compassion fatigue is real. Been a volunteer EMT/Firefighter for 3 and 1 years respectively, got hired by a shitty private ambulance company that only does interfacility transports IE no first response, just a medical taxi service.

This is probably the worst company I've worked for by far as there are constant problems with the ambulances and equipment every shift not to mention just narcissistic managers and generalized bullsit. Been working 55+ hours a week and the pay isn't even that good at 13/hour.

I want to be a doctor but I don't have the money for it and I don't trust the military to be one. I don't even have my associates yet at 22 and I feel very stuck. Since I have no degree this is probably the best pay I can get at the moment.

Every week sucks and you can't even look up because more shit rains down. I really don't see a way forward.

Daily reminder that I'm proud of you, Anonymous.

SCP55

>>fortune
>for Josiah maybe?
???

I once manipulated a girl to not dating a guy she had dumped me for and cheated on me with.
I knew his phone number and I pretended to have been talking to him. Then faked messages of him saying very cruel things about the way he felt about her. She believed me on the spot and cried her eyes out, I told her to get out of my life but she ran to my arms to kiss me and jump on the dick, we fucked that whole night and the day after LOL! Regardless we stayed for another 2 years and she dumped me again to be with him and this time it hurt 10000000000 times more. I let go, I would never manipulate a person that way again. I learned the lesson.

She believed this blindly, never found out I lied but she forgave him for 'saying those cruel things' (they were cruel, far worse than just the cheating that happened in your situation.) Not saying in your situation she'll forgive him and go back with him, but it's a big possibility, take the best out of the experience I'm sharing with you.

Have you tried to get student loans?

you gotta show dominance

teach them who is in charge

I feel ya... working at a psych hospital intake I have a lot of interaction with EMT workers.... Y'all can have some serious pains I know. Let me ask, can you go part time? Maybe apply for a Pell grant (fed assistance for undergraduate degrees) and do some online courses?

Sentiment is shared to you E>

Pretty much throughout of human history swamps are seen as places of death and disease and with good reason. Right now though I'm going to focus on mapping the rest of the world and how the people are spread or if they are native to that place.

Most likely~
Hehehe...
Every bit as much~
You just have to endure, anonymous. Until you can go to school for more. Trust me, I know how that is... Every single day is hard.
>Josiah maybe has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Red", "50".

Here you go, Josiah maybe

just keeping it realistic, love.

Jeez. S-stupid.. I can't go and say hi to you and fix it if I don't know who's speaking...

Heyy, yes you are! How are ya?

Things all right?

Mm chicken sounds nice, and not really. Last couple days I haven't been sleeping too well.

Kinda sucks :v

How about you though, long day?

Mm, sounds like you just need a break. Though, realistically I think you should try to do part time, and go to school. Get some loans or grants, there's a lot out there, but I'm not too knowledgeable about those.

Sorry...

Heh, same to you Rabbit!

Tried that and they give succ weekly so I'm gud

Weren't you the one giving sleeping advice the other day? -chuckles-

Someone needs to take their own adviiice.

Mm, long day and poor sleep. I'll get to hibernate this weekend though.

I wouldn't have a reliable way to pay them back.

I'll look into it, but I've historically always needed to go to a classroom. I'm far too ADD/lazy for most online courses to work for me.

Yeah, I've been trying, and I'll keep trying. Most doctors were born into money and I see why now.

Don't worry, I appreciate the kind words all the same. I just wish I was old enough to be eligible for Uber, because doing that pays better than being an EMT in my area, which is both hilarious and sad at the same time.

If you squeeze you might be able to start taking classes at a community college, or shift your job to part-time to focus on studying. Have you checked to see if you qualify for financial aid? The income cutoff line can be surprisingly high, and more people qualify than think they do.

I'm proud of you, Velvet. You keep being you. How's the painting going? What's the last one you've completed?

user, you doing okay? Have you moved past this, or does it still bother you?

Good, good. Keep me posted, alright? I'm excited to hear more.

Yeah.

hey, I just wanted to say that I love each and every one of you.

You type pretty so I assume you're pretty. Females soothe me, they just know how to understand emotions better. My closest friends who are males can never really understand my emotions, and I feel like I'm not understood.

About the breakup. She doesn't make me cry anymore I'm over her for the most part... but we lived together and I get very nostalgic, specially on a beautiful summer day like today. Last year she was here, and the nostalgia is very strong. It makes me feel empty now that she's gone... :/

im okay

had a rather bad morning but that solved itself quickly

Sometimes, the orders and systems of society can be very discouraging. But that's exactly why we have to work hard.
I love you too, user.
*hug*

Your a robot though can you even feel succ

I love you too, Anonymous.
I hope you have a great day tomorrow.

>Hug

and they still dont recognize your greatness?

I play overwatch, go to the gym, run with friends, work, and get drunk while playing smash bros with really good friends.

I still manage to feel empty on days like this, where I sleep out of boredom.

Thanks for caring user :)

Oh look its Yotsuba on Sup Forums to
>(I knowknow that filename from Sup Forums) lol

*laughs softly*
Aaah... Type pretty, huh.. I'm glad to hear that, user.
Anyway... I know that feeling, having been in more than one breakup. I miss that person quite often. It's... daily, almost. It's hard to deal with, isn't it? You think, "I shouldn't still be feeling this way." but.. Really, there's just no helping it, is there?
*hugs close*
What's wrong, user...?

I haven't actually checked for financial aid but I'll definitely give it a try, thanks.

Nausicaa is great.