What's it like to be well hung?

What's it like to be well hung?

why is she so gross

Not bad. Most chicks you sleep with wanna do it again. Other than that not much of a difference.

>Other than that not much of a difference.

Do you switch out dicks from time to time?

90% of all the chicks who've seen it have told me how thick my dick is.
Feels pretty good, to be honest.

is it weird I want to lick that?

No way, I want her to sit on my face so badly!

awesome. best thing is being able to fuck your exes, even after they've gotten new bfs. also the word of mouth that goes around and girls who want to experiment with a big dick.

Gay guy in an urban area here.

Basically there's around the block of decent looking guys waiting to ride it.

It was creepy at first having my reputation precede me anytime I meet a fellow fag, but I've just grown to appreciate it.

No I had a huge dick growth spurt. Went from 3 inches to 9 over one summer.

what age

>huge dick growth spurt
Also checked

MORE OF OP GIRL PLZ

Post more fat ugly sluts like OP's pic

Is that shit stain ? What da fak ?

Imagine seeing any girl, doesn't matter if she's a 10/10 or 1/10, knowing you could have that girl quivering around your cock is a great feeling. As a guy growing up with social issues and self confidence, my cock size has helped tremendously with my confidence with women and everyday life in general. I feel blessed everyday

>those thighs

IS THAT A FUCKING LANDWHALE? THAT IS THE MOST DECEPTIVE ANGLE IN EXISTENCE

Its nice. It doesn't add anything a little creativity in the bedroom wouldn't make up for, but it makes things simpler.

You can have a girl sit in your lap and have your dick wear her cervix like a little hat

Am i have dick cancer ?

>What's it like to be well hung?

Had to leave my 1st ever GF, just would not fit

Most chicks will close their legs when you fuck them so you can't go all the way in, feels like shit

Most that would normaly be down for anal won't let you

Teeth mark on dick after blowjob/no long blowjob due to jaw being sore

fucking great

I dated a 30 year old (f) when I was 22 (m), she'd been with a few guys (obviously) and said I had a really nice dick. Being told this is the best/weirdest compliment I've gotten

I peed a little reading that.

This. More dirty buttholes.

in-grown hair

enjoy your annoying, occasionally fucking painful zit on steroids

I'm 8x6 which is big by some standards but I've never had complaints from anyone and I've had exes tell friends and stuff about my performance but I have 2 friends, 1 of which is appare you 10in long (said from 2 separate people) and the other may be larger than me and I've only heard bad things about their performance so hung as fuck isn't always best, even average, with attention to pleasing her, you'll have a lot of success

Underrated post

She's just a worse than average trashy chick my sad virgin..

I think i have warts mate dont know what to do

If you trimmed those nasty long ass pubes so we could see it, might be able to give better advice

You'll be smiling a lot more. Like this nigga

Worse. Asian pubes.

That's HPV, just have to freeze them very inoffensive

You will be a god

Its good

u worried about her being fat but nigga she have doody in her asscrack kys

I would pound that asshole into oblivion

Ged into da choppa

Pound dat skank ass into da choppa nigga

With shitty asses preferably

>

Uhhhhh gross?

well it could be better. neck is a little sore, but its better then being badly hung. those guys looked like they were in real pain.

looks like rat droppings lmao

As if you wouldn't ravage that ass whist drunk out your skull..

This man speaks truth.

it's a real pain in the neck

The truth of fucking virgin grills yeah..

>well it could be better
Ok
>neck is a little sore,
Because big dick weighs you down forward, causing neck and back pain
>but its better then being badly hung
Having small dick is not worth the absence of back pain. Just lift some weights to strengthen back.
>those guys looked like they were in real pain.
The psychological pain of not having a big dick

Not great. I am not huge, just 9, but the girls I dig cannot deep throat, no matter how hard I try and I do not get to shove my dick all the way inside of them when fucking. You can after a few months, but I hate hearing the 'I feel it in my throat shit' or 'no baby it hurts'. Though hearing it hurts is a turn on, I have learned that does not mean I need to start shoving it in all the way.

Also anal sex, does not really happen that much, if at all.

Whores do not care. And if it a random who gives a shit.

Dingus, you can see the doody. You can't see her hide 70 pounds

owen? i hope not

It's really difficult for me to have sex with my gf. I gotta lube her a lot and it still hurts her. Plus I can't get no butt. I know she used to do it with her ex but it's not possible with me. It feels like I'm ripping her in two.

Hahahaha thisthsithsitisi

Might be remnants of the last gerbil.

this is why I dont fuck white bitches

worse than niggers

Well on the plus side I'm dead. Being well hung. Get it? WELL HUNG.

How does poo get all the way up there? I get broads wipe front to back but she must've had some hardcore clay shit to push the paper that hard

Accurate photo of me when I try to make jokes.

Looks like balls instead of vagina lips lol

I guess she was drunk..

Would you really buttshame a grill like that in person though? Or would you just ram it in?

i remember my first boner

Are you me?
Also checked
/Thread

>What's it like to be well hung?
Your alpha white ancestors knew how to well hung people. they took care of business

He's gonna get some tonight and she knows it.