Is there any point in wasting time with the film medium after watching this series?

Is there any point in wasting time with the film medium after watching this series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Bgi3z4M-Mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really tbqh

After Evangelion and Sopranos pretty much all entertainment is grating and unwatchable

>Asuka wants to be better than Shinji
>gets rekt constantly
>If she can't be better than him she wants to be with him

Typical woman. lol

>After Evangelion

someone post the pasta with NEUROSIS

Why do you like the Sopranos so much? I thought it was watchable and never bad but not the be and all. I binge watched it though which is probably not the best way of doing any show

No, Evangelion is mankind's greatest achievement.

Evangelion a shit.

Fuck off

Fucking shills

EVANGELION A SHIT

It is amazing when you're 14

>end of evangelion a shit
ftfy

I watched it all together the first time through. It's all the subtle stuff, the deeper thematic elements that make it transcend, as opposed to the gabagool and heavy breathing.

This is beyond what words can even describe and everything I love about the show: youtu.be/8Bgi3z4M-Mo

just like the catcher in the rye

I think I should watch Sopranos.

>posts le video game cuckold gif

I see you have a taste for the real man's fetish

Enjoy, but keep in mind it takes a while to build to that stuff. Season one is basically a dramedy. But hold onto that feeling.

I would like to see this

>All Asuka wanted was a man she could be with and someone she can relate to
>Shinji never comforted Asuka when she needed Shinji the most

How much of a scumbag was Shinji?

EVA is a poor man's K-ON

ONE OF US

ritsu a shit

K-ON is a poor man's autoerotic asphyxiation turned accidental death by misadventure

He's just a repressed homosexual that could never be in a real relationship with her.

I don't get it. Someone post it.

>that hairline

My problem with Evangelion is that there is no "happy" ending. I love the movie but I would have wanted to see some glimpse of happiness.

Uhh... you watched the last two episodes right

CONGRATULATIONS
you're retarded

>"Be yourself :^)" ending

Fuck off with that shit. And what about other characters? What happened to Misato, Asuka or Ritsuko? They don't count?

I bet you ship characters too you filthy pleb

Everything about the series is meant to give the impression of deep symbolism but has no deeper intended meaning than the surface meaning of the plot itself. Yes religious and freudian motifs are used, but besides "what looks/sounds cool" there is nothing deeper behind it at all.

Since the human mind can't help but look for meaning people find themselves drawn into Evangelion and everyone comes up with their own version of what they think it means.

Dude?

In the movie everyone on Earth but Asuka and Shinji get turned into goo permanently. Shinji and Asuka are turned into goo within their Evas, which has to do with how they are restored by the sacrifice of their mother's souls at the end. They are to be the new Adam and Eve and start humanity anew, but both of them are broken on the edge of a primordial sea, watching a sinking titan.

Basically episodes 25 and 26 are what Shinji sees as goo and most of End of Evangelion is what actually happens while he's goo.

Naruto > NGE

Was the "alternate world" part of the instrumentality too?

That was the whole point of the instrumentality project.

>Alternate world
>Shinji is still a betafag and getting pussywhipped by Asuka

wew

>Asuka is portrayed as lonely character, needIng for a male companion

Never got this. She is attractive.

this /thread