Any tips on meeting older women? I'm 30 and and want relationships with women 10-15 years older than myself

Any tips on meeting older women? I'm 30 and and want relationships with women 10-15 years older than myself.

Use Plenty of Fish. There all over there and easy too. Takes time but pays dividends.

get a social life and meet people outside your safe space, guaranteed to meet some old broad that wants to fuck.

or one of those dating sites?

or just wait for one to fall in your lap like my neighbor, pic related, just a cool older broad that i moved next to and loves her some dick.

>just wait
No it's been 8 years already; this strategy isn't working

what more advice do you want?

go to a bar and be yourself, take the oldest broad that shows interest in you home and fuck her up proper.

can you be more attractive than you are?

>be yourself
girls always tell me i'm weird.

PoF = Plenty of Fatties

> be yourself,

because thats working for him... absolute worst advice on the planet

don't be yourself, don't be weird. Shut the fuck up, only say what must be said, be fit, dress well

OP what ever you do don't be yourself! Be something better.

>be yourself

Do you have any idea where you are?! Being ourselves is one of the reasons we're on this board!

>because thats working for him

>assume to know everything and slam the gavel

he's asking because he has zero experience in this situation you fucking dunce.

I'm in my 30s myself. I'd like to have a relationship with a woman near my age who doesn't come with kids and an ex-husband.

>Do you have any idea where you are?

do you really think everyone here is a pathetic piece of lowlife shit?

we have all kinds user.

Yes, yes I do.

I see what you did there

Hi, Op here. I do not have "zero experience" the first girl I ever dated was 8 years older than me. I have come to realize it's useless to ask random women out on dates; or to court women who you think might be single (but don't want to date) or pick up random diseased sluts at bars.

You have to go where women are looking for men to date.

So, I guess my question now is, what are some good websites used by older women who are looking for younger men to date?

im 30 but I only date younger.
current girls im seeing are 24 & 25.

>Hi, Op here. I do not have "zero experience" the first girl I ever dated was 8 years older than me. I have come to realize it's useless to ask random women out on dates; or to court women who you think might be single (but don't want to date) or pick up random diseased sluts at bars.

you are a total fucking contradiction of yourself and you can fuck off.

Okay. Calm down.

You didn't look at the last part of that post

Anyone had experience with cougarlife or similar sites?

Just a couple years older isn't much different than dating at your own age. Just ego is holding you back.

>you are a total fucking contradiction of yourself and you can fuck off.

Fuck that, dude. Fuck chicks your own age or younger while you can. Pretty soon, you'll have no choice to fuck anyone but milfs. They're wrinkled and ugly. Take advantage of your youth while you have it. Don't fall prey to this milf bullshit until you have to. Ignore me at your own peril.

Young girls are dumb and clingy and psychotic and materialistic and they just want to get married and have kids and drain a perfectly good man of his money and will to live tho