the best spider-man we will ever have

RIP spiderkino

>You're going nowhere
>i got you for 3 minutes
>3 minutes... of gay time!

Uhhh
what?

>Spiderman 1 and 2 are pure kino
>3 becomes experimental, most of the public doesn't understand what it's trying to say
>they stop making Spiderkino
>years later
>they make new Spiderman films
>except they're flicks
>don't even try to have a message or be outrageous
>Sony decides they need to use raceplay to try and get audiences in seats
>we will never, ever have real spiderkino ever again
I'm still fucking mad

>But user civil war is really good, it's as good as a capekino gets
the plebs are killing me

I guarantee Spider-Man Homecoming will be Spiderkino. I promise.

>That's a cute outfit, did your significant other, perhaps a man, perhaps a woman I don't judge, give it to you?

Hmm.

yeah... kino

>Handsome young white man fights for his survival in a world of shit
Kino

>handsome

He looks like a typical inbred brit.

I get that this is a meme thread but I want to break for a second.

I unironcally like spiderman 3, even the scene where Peter is cool, dressed in black, walking down the street all funky like, especially that scene

When did Spiderman move to Harlem?

They had the right idea: create OC for the supporting cast.

Then they gave them the name of brand characters for recognition, but they didn't change the OC personalities to match these older and beloved characters...

MJ was an OC named Michelle. Flash was named Manuel. Don't know who Ned Leeds was supposed to be, but it wasn't Ned fucking Leeds. Liz Allen was Liz Allan. She was race-swapped in the cartoon before, so this isn't a new thing.

>You walk the streets like a whore and I'm gonna treat you like a whore, MJ. Now clean yourself up and get the fuck out.

The black suit really changed him.

Based Spidey working the smarks

I wasn't being ironic.
That scene is legitimately good, people labelled it as "cringe" because they didn't get it.
It's supposed to be a little cartoony, because it's a comicbook movie!
People have come to expect capeshit to be serious but with quips, but Raimi was a visionary in that he actually captured the essence of comic books and translated it onto the screen.

>Before we start, has anybody lost several dozen Jewish families in a large train car? Because we found the train car.

Was casual antisemitism okay then? It doesn't seem so long ago really

Fuck off he's beautiful.

D-di Moffat take inspiration from KinoasshatParker when he cast Matt Smith as the Dokthar?

Honestly the only race bait casting that really bothered me was black Johnny Storm, and that's because people had a legitimate complaint (why does he have a white sister?) that was dismissed with "no ur just raciss."

Guess I got the last laugh when the movie bombed though.

>spot monkey
>gimmicky as fuck
>buries established talent
>can't work a match for more than 2 minutes

Fuck The Human Spider, Vince MacMahon should retire.

>giphy
>facebook
>gif

embarrassing sempai

Honestly I've always thought that people cringe when they see themselves

>giving a shit about what someone finds on Google image search

Oh, I'm not the embarassed one here.

"Those nerds will see it anyway." Michael B Jordan

why tempt fate michael? why?

>"You'll get your rent when I'm done fucking this damn whore."

Jesus Raimi

Not really. People cringe because they imagine themselves in the place of a person who does cringey shit. It's called empathy.

Go to bed, Tom.

>not giving a shit about your image

this is a motherfucking imageboard you fucking loser

I'm sure he has better things to do than defend his perfect looks on a Mesoamerican doll trading site.

>GO ASHES OF THE 6 MILLION JEWS!!!

What did Raimi mean by this?

> t. Bonesaw

Was Peter expecting nothing to come out?

No wonder the web didn't come out to that one!

It kind of explains why Peter had those books on Nazi occult magic in his apartment. One of those background things you don't notice on the first viewing.

Evidently you don't.

god so much this

Post your face, then. Fuck, I bet you look like an ugly faggot, I could probably fuck you and you couldn't do shit.

>Spider-man
>falling for the Memecaust

>manlet
>fucking anyone

>"Now you see Peter, I am going to try to recreate the fires that supposedly burned 1000 Jews a day at the death camps of Treblinka"

Christ Raimi

>That scene where Peter uses his spider powers to sneak into MJ's house and cum in all her panties

How did Raimi get away with it?

No, I stared in the mirror for half an hour pulling faces I'm that bored.

It'll be fine

>The power of the Sunny-D in the palm of my hand
They were really blatant about product placement in those times weren't they?

>#COCKSNOTGLOCKS
>#COCKSNOTGLOCKS
What did Raimi mean by this?

It's great. Raimi didn't want Venom in his film but the studio forced it on him. So he made the symbiote storyline outrageously cartoony, making it turn him into the ultimate emo type.

Is he the kid from Grand Budapest Hotel?

>"The Spider Faggot"

Did director Sam Raimi go a little overboard with this line?

Yes he is.

>He was supposed to be Mysterio in the 4th movie

FUCK SONY

>"To each his own. I chose my path, you chose the way of the nigger."
I can't believe that line went over my head as a kid, this movie could never be made today.

How in the hell are they planning to make him a bully?
By the way I loved that film, he was great too.

They might turn his character into something else, an intellectual rival, or a snobby, cunty rich kid who gets away with murder, something like that. Maybe he's blackmailing Peter with footage he got of Aunt May sucking Peter off, who knows, I'm cautiously optimistic about Homecoming, I'm still going to shitpost about it for giggles though.

>his girlfriend will be Zendaya
CHALKED WINS AGAIN!!!

BLACK FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

Is Sony the most cancerous studio going?

She's a lucky bitch
>Hey Peter, got any weed?

>"Take your greasy kike mitts off my curry boy!"
What exactly was Wes Anderson thinking? That line would never fly in today's world.

I don't get how anyone could enjoy his films.

I'll teach you things not even teen boys know how to do.

BASED RAIMI

I wonder if it would have connected all his roles throughout the series, or been a stand-alone thing.

The announcer sets Peter on his course, and the bouncer and the maitre d fucks up his relationship with MJ so he has to focus on being Spidey. It could all be grooming to make Spider-man as public as possible before taking him down as Mysterio.

>most varied genetics in europe
>inbred

I will never ever understand this meme or where it came from

american education probably

>You know, I always thought you were beautiful, your gorgeous twink body, your sweet voice, your adorable ideals, I love you Spider-Man, we'll cleanse the city of filth, together
I don't think Raimi was even writing for Goblin, more for himself really.

THIS is the new spiderman?!

Turning him into a flamboyant homosexual was a very interesting choice.

>who is this indiefag
>muh muscles
>muh "homegrown talent"
>fuck these internet darlings

Keep sipping the McMahon kool-aid, mark. You don't know true talent.

>Peter gets fucked in the ass for 1 billion hours straight
>He moans in ecstasy

Damn forgot how homoerotic Raimi's trilogy was

>muh indie darling!

I thought you were talking about Homecoming for a sec there with the way things are going.

Ay, Petah, go get em tigah'

What did she mean by this?

>Those lips
Holy fuck

Look her up without makeup and duckface, you inexperienced virgin.

Yeah here she is dickhead

>3 becomes experimental, most of the public doesn't understand what it's trying to say

and what is that supposed to be

EE SEE DUB
EE SEE DUB
EE SEE DUB
EE SEE DUB

Some sort of abstract white supremacism.

Is that Gravity Falls' Soos in back?

>people actually find this attractive

Disgusting tbqh

>look at comments
>when am I going to make babies with you
Is this guy from Sup Forums?

Instagram comments are fucking weird. Filled with absolute not rights. Still, that guy probably is from Sup Forums

I guarantee it won't look like a film. I promise.

What about the scene where Jameson is coming up for names for Doctor Octopus and literally list "Doctor Pepper" as one of the names. Like it wasn't shown enough times in the film already.

It was a different time I guess.

>That scene in the school cafeteria where Peter refused to eat the pork and planned on beheading Flash

Raimi really added more depth to Peter's character

Brits are actually among the ugliest white countries in the world, it's just a fact, and there are reasons:

Poor people were ugly, and only got to marry other ugly people. Terrible hygiene and overall health, and living conditions were horrible. That contributes to a general ugliness.

The "middle class" in the post reanissance, that practically all brits of today do descend from, mostly came from the poorer people of the middle ages, and went on to become worker bees in the industrial machine. Pollution and bad hygienic habits led to uglier people.

Rich people had a little more hygiene, and cosmetics, but being such a central place in europe, the filth was everywere, and so good hygiene became pointless, as they were wallowing in shit anyways. They also did inbreed, to a very general and documented degree.

The most beautiful people were raped and kidnapped by vikings and other pirates.

While many other good looking people, who we already have established to be above middle class, moved to new colonies in America, Asia and even Africa.

And now, even with much better living standards for the blue collar workers, you have an inherited disinterest in hygiene, and crazy high obesity levels. So you still are very much ugly as fuck.

TL;DR Brits are ugly, and there are reasons. Naturally, there are many beautiful british men and women, as with any place in the world. but you are the worst.

Are slavs white?

what do slavs have to do with anything he just said?

I'm British, I'm beautiful :^) and as you said there's many beautiful British men and women, I fucking hate it, but I have to agree with you, I don't know if it's where I live specifically but if I just go around town, oh my God, most people are fuck ugly cunts, and they dress like absolute shit. Like poverty stricken Russians, I mean whenever I've been abroad people at least make an effort to look nice, but here, people have no fucking self-respect, it's embarrassing.

Slavs could give Brits a run for the ugliest whites.

kek

Poor Little Spidey Guy

>Remember, Peter, with white power comes white responsibility. Never be afraid to put those kikes and niggers in their proper place.
Jesus Christ, Raimi.

requesting pissing on anthill

Top kek

are you really refuting the 60 gorillion jew-children that were slaughtered and burnt for heat in berlin?

Anyone else legit disgusted?
Where is the beautiful red head Jane
Where is the Other blonde white chick that becomes the cat girl
Where is Brock
Is the fat asian Harry Osborne?

Wait, this film had people that... AREN'T WHITE?!
MOST UNORTHODOX!!!

>White man struggling in [CURRENT YEAR] defeats poo-in-the-loo manlet and gets black booty
Raimi would apreciate this.

Did people like Spider-man 2? I liked 3 more by a country mile just because of the sillier aspects. The open air molecular-dissolver-whatever experiment in the center of Manhattan, the butler who could've prevented every conflict in the movey but didn't, and of course, Jazzy Parker.

>Did people like Spider-man 2?

Oh boy the contrarian is here