What's the appeal of this guy? He just walks around acting like a retard?

What's the appeal of this guy? He just walks around acting like a retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjHrkMUSNkM
youtube.com/watch?v=zmrClWdVDmw
youtube.com/watch?v=jn-KkqQOres
youtu.be/aHKAttj2T3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's funny.

Fuck off Sam

people just feel sorry for him because of his face.
he's got an elephant man thing going on I guess.

He's the new Tom Green of this generation.

His show is funny. He's not funny. Listen to any podcast where he's the guest and this becomes abundantly clear.

he's just tryin' to ranch it up

watch his interview with nardwuar

it's interesting to see him unable to handle not being in control

youtube.com/watch?v=hjHrkMUSNkM

Reminds me of Kenan & Kel. Basically just a negro breaking the set.

It wasn't that, he just couldn't stand his BO.

The last half is pretty cringey when it's obvious he doesn't want to stand close to him any more and tries to leave by saying he needs to sound check.

Everybody hates kikes

he was pretty funny at howard stern imo

he's so Wacky and Unpredictable

(also half jew)

Parts of his show are funny but I literally have to watch it alone. It's super embarrassing to watch with other people.
Same with Tim and Eric.
>"You think this is funny? This is retarded."

Holy shit who the fuck is this nardwuar. He's almost as annoying as Eric

The appeal is just watching him fuck with people. His entire persona is centered around being a complete jackass to make you uncomfortable, if what he says doesnt work then he just gets physical to which there's a certain point where everyone has to concede as he'll just get more extreme as he goes on.

To this day I don't understand how he still gets guests and after watching a few interviews where he's actually serious he says he doesn't know how he still gets guests either.

Watch him with Pharrell, or Snoop Dogg. Those are his best interviews.

Your friends are fucking dweebs without humour.

>lol he's drinking ranch in public and smashted his desks
Age?

This. My favourite ones are where the guests manage to play along at first, but then something happens that catches them off guard. Like with Asa Akira where she was fine until a guy fell through Eric's desk and Hannibal ripped his shirt off screaming.

I think you underestimate how far celebrities will debase themselves for publicity.

I watched the Weird Al interview and that was brilliant

My new favourite is the Howie Mandel one. He thinks he knows what he's in for and Eric manages to catch him off guard before he's even sat down.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmrClWdVDmw

Why are 90% of his jokes just rhyming things? "Bird up!", "Kraft Punk!", "Ariel Blink 182!", "ATTACK DeMarco!" It's all kind of lame.

Reminds me of the kroll show a little bit. Nobody I've ever met enjoyed it just like I've never met anyone that likes this douche but you can tell "they" want to keep him on television.

It's a criticism of how dull and self aggrandizing talk shows are.

Or, it's simply absurd comedy and shock.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that Sup Forums's dipshit userbase can only say 'DUUH HE LOKE RETARD MAN'

God you people are fucking dull

>i-it's not retarded!
>y-you just don't get it!
>i-i'm wearing the finest silk in all of the land!

No, I get it, I just don't think he's very funny.

Cant even look at this guy without thinking of sam hyde in blackface with coins on his nose. In other words, sam hyde makes a funnier Eric Andre than Eric Andre.

26 and me and my 27 year old girlfriend think its hilarious sorry family

i feel bad for your shit taste. the lance reddick interview is a fucking classic

none of those rhyme. did you suffer a head injury?

why did he stop with the hip hop music

youtube.com/watch?v=jn-KkqQOres

Rare 1st season keks.

ok you know what man, i'll watch it right now and report back. I do like lance Reddick if nothing else, he's a funny motherfucker

anyone who has to use the word retard isn't even worth acknowledging with this post

There is none, stop advertising here, faggot.

sage and hide; just added an MD5 filter.

>rare
>all the seasons are on hulu

>I am not triggered

fuck off tard

>everyone in the world lives in USA

Plus you don't see anyone talk about season 1.

Nah hes just jewish

Say that again and my bum will go on your lips!

holy SHIT this is awful, camera lady fake puking
I
DONT GIVE
A
SHIT
ABOUT
BASEBALL
Justin beiber lol xD new desk lol xD

But really it's suble, I mean he's trying to be unfunny like said. Oh he said nigger, that's pretty edgy isn't it.

you're the one with shit taste lmao, and now I know too and i'll never waste another second of my life on this fucking hack

>he doesn't live in the USA

warp speed yourself back to 9gag you rainbow reading faggot

he just likes fast conversational interaction, i dont think he likes doug benson show either because doug fucking sucks at conversations, getting doug with high is much better when doug gets fucked over from trying to go through his card cues, and eric is great at derailing that show

season 1 was not that good

you first, reddit fuckboy. Take your shitty fucking show with you while you're at it

ive watched every episode of world peace and its just not a show you can laugh out loud at even though it has wit and clever improv, it gives me maybe 3 or 4 smirks and dad chuckles each episode.

on the other hand, kraft punk shooting string cheese out of a fake pussy attached to his dick region in front of howie mandel had me laughing histarically for 20 minutes and i had to pause the episode of eric's show and leave my room and slash water on my face to literally cool down and wash minutes of tears of laughter out of my eyes.

i get it, "youve had too many car accidents, moving on", is funny.

howie mandell getting kraft punk'd is funnier.

grzzly bear, the crazy tap dancing man, and arnold schwarzenegger are my favorite early season moments

What about Russell Brand, Hulk, Reese Witherspoon and Jay-Z and Beyonce?

Exactly, The Eric Andre Show reminds me of Wonder Shozwen or Xavier where the jokes come so fast you can barely process them.

I enjoy Tim and Eric, the Eric Andre show and World Peace.

The vast majority of skits are fresh and original, even Tim and Eric's recent work such as sauce boy and hole were primo excellente. I am glad I am witnessing this rise of absurdism in America. British absurdism seems to be more neurotic and withdrawn. Not necessarily a bad thing, I don't care what normies think, but it limits its scope somewhat. The Mighty Boosh, Sacha Baron Cohen, Mitchell and Webb and Simon Pegg kind of brought this kind of humor closer to the mainstream in the 00s, but that wave lost momentum.

In America though they have found the right formula, particularly Eric Andre who seems to incorporate elements of negro humor which skirts the absurd in its own way. They have made it fashionable and thus they can expose it to the world more easily and gain more material. It would be a mistake to blow Tim and Eric and Eric Andre out of the water, they are key to this. Eric Wareheim doesn't really know much about the cuck meme and was just messing with you guys. Time to forgive. Also MDE's popularity depends on them leaning more towards social commentary ala South Park, good wholesome healthy banter instead of autismal rage like you see on Sup Forums.

This style of humor is difficult to pull off without ending up incredibly corny, I can understand if some of the more normy among us don't "get it". I think youtube has a role in all this, people can see what works and what doesn't, though it seems counterintuitive the bar has been raised. As standards rise and their skills improve we might see Eric Andre host a real late night talk show like Conan O'Brien or Jimmy Fallon. I unironically hope this happens.

Fuck you Eric Andre is funny. I think he's funnier off of his show than on it. I bet he'd be a really fun person to hang out with

>i enjoy lolsorandumbxD humor

I WISH I WERE LAVAR BURTON

>wow user you're so fun to be around

t. no one ever

Jews

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't he go like an entire season without bathing or something? You'd think he'd be comfortable with gross shit

The Eric Andre show is a about a man trapped in hell forced to be a talk show host. Each season he dives further and further into madness. Hannibal is Satan and the band are demons.

Greetings gentlefolk, I am bvt a hvmble novice, and I doth raise mine marrow scoop to thee, wantonly lavghing as I do so. The aforemention’d is bvt a single token of mine rollicking and capriciovs behaviovr, wholly vncheck’d by either reason or tradition. Mine own name is Hecate, thovgh ye may do well to address me vnder mine assvm’d moniker, the Priestbyrd of yon Domesday (and I state this with mvch emphasis). I am bvt entering mine ten and third harvest (thovgh mine behaviovr and bearing behoves a wisdom and contemplative natvre far beyond mine meagre years). Oft do I dwell vpon the tales record’d by scribes of Zym the Interloper, and thvs also in the bless’d embrace of mine mvse (ovr love is Sapphic, if this please thov not then get thee hence) and we find these tales most pleasing, for they are possess’d of a frivolity and freedom from constraint, even svch as that which we ovrselves prize most highly of ovr attribvtes. I jovrney now amongst thee and thine kine so that I may aspy chevaliers and maidens whose character becries them of possessing the self same freedom from reason and prediction which mark mine own stars, to engage them in carovsing and discvssion of topicks most patternless. To lavgh alovd even. Tis mine ardent desire to find many of fellow feeling within thine ranks, so prithee engage me in any svch conversation that please thee.
HARK TO YON REVELATIONS, AS DESCRIBE’D BY THE VOICE TO JOHN OF PATMOS, AND YE, EVEN TO EZEKIEL BEFORE HIM. Thvs, do I present thee with yet fvrther proof of mine chimerical and mercvrial temperament. Mirth vpon me be. May the LORD hold thee till next we speak.

The blessings of the Virgin and the bakers be vpon ye,

The Priestbyrd of yon Domesday

Only Americans find his ''dude im so randumb xd'' humour funny.

What did he mean by this? youtu.be/aHKAttj2T3Y

if this doesn't make you laugh, just fucking kill yourself. I'm serious.

Did he copy filthy frank?

>there are 'people' on Sup Forums who get butthurt about using the word retarded

We live in the darkest timeline

I love Eric but it becomes painfully true what you're saying after 2 minutes.

That ridiculous liberal rant is great

>if acting immature doesn't make you laugh, kill yourself

litterally the tom green show for blacks with tim and eric production.

you simply don't get it :^)

imagine the horror of being a mulatto

your genome dirtied, it will take thousands of generations for the nigger admixture to be washed away (if ever)

eric probably stays up crying all night in the foetal position cursing the gods for his misfortune: if only his jewish mother wasn't a mudshark, maybe he'd be a little bit smarter, maybe he'd actually talented

Kraft Punk rhymes with Daft Punk

>for blacks
how so? because the hosts are black? Thats silly.

Watch his hot ones episode, it's hilarious

>punk rhymes with punk
okay guy, you need to call an ambulance

Bird up is literally his best bit. When he mouth fingered that crackhead lady for like 2 solid minutes while dancing I pretty much died.
>two fingers now!

Oh user you just dont get it because you are not eugenics like us

You just dont get it

Didn't this cuck get triggered by Axl Rose, calling him a racist and a bigot? lmao

>liberalism

Dropped beyond all recognition

There is more than one type of rhyme, don't attempt poetry

>a guy screaming is hilarious and you have shit taste

Ok

It's like he thought Andy Samberg was the pinnacle of comedy and copied him to beyond extreme levels.

>he said retarded on an asian oak table
>mfw

You sound about 12

this is what turned me off of him actually, he just came off as fucking weird. If this guy was at a party near me I'd be in a different room at all times.

>HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA GET IT!! BECAUSE THEY ARE ON SEPERATE ENDS OF THE ARTISTIC SPECTRUM AND JUXTAPOSED ON A TALK SHOW WHICH OS SATIRISING MUSICAL GUESTS ON TALK SHOWS

>WHY ARENT YOU LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you fucking pleb

>focus on how offended you are instead of addressing his point
Good strategy

Bait