Oh shit, MAN DOWN! We are taking f

Oh shit, MAN DOWN! We are taking f

We did not receive your last, repe

I say again, we are taking fire from the ridgeline southwest of our qua

Dude, what is this shit. I don't understand any of

Sand Nigger pops out of spider hole "Die infidel lalalalalalalalalalalalalal" Runs at you with sword

Dude, you are not making any sense. Do you even know how this thing p

This is Bravo Zulu, Coming in for a cas evac how c

Bravo Zulu? Brove Zulu. Come in, ov

This is Papa 6, we got your call. Coming in for EVAC at your POS. Prepare for

OP? OP..OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Goddamnit, Man down! We need that EVAC now! Where are

i'm not military so i gotta ask, what's a cas evac? close air support and evacuation, but how'd you do both? is an armed transport considered CAS when it's picking up troops? i dunno man, sounds like BS to me.

This is Victor November 6, confirm downing of friendly dust off. All units converge on Bravo Zulu's last known

N word

Dude, this is Sup Forums stop being a limp dick and just

Bravo Zulu this is Beta Wing, we have eyes on enemy choppers coming your way southbound, they may have hacked your transmission over

Again with this shit? Seriously, someone needs to get a li

This is Foxtrot 6-4, the ground convoy has the visual on the enemy chopper. Request immediate

I know right? old sauce is

he is fucking dead

OH SHIT THEY GOT A HOSTA--

Come in this is f-fuck, Recon captain Beta Wing._ Im hit...

This is Reaper 1-3 we're inbound. ETA 5 min- WE'RE BEING PAINTED! ABORT! FLARES, FLARES!

No shit he is, I'm sure he was long gone before any of

Reaper 1-3, this is Growler Leader. Bug out of there while...OH SHIT EJECT EJECT EJE

shit guys i was just chilling and then all these guys with guns sh

Ah shit! MEDI

*On Blast* This is Team 4chan6, special missions unit, we have a convoy for your evac, any surviving soldiers make your way towards the Micky Ds on Snek St. GO GO!

Huh? Dude, I think your cell signal cut or some shit like that. Why don't you text what y

Were too pinned down, we ne-!!

Sup Forums 6, we are on the move to your current position. This will be a hot extract, we have some

*KLAXON**KLAXON**KLAXON**KLAXON**KLAXON**KLAXON**KLAXON**KLAXON**KLAXON**KLAXON*

This is 4chan6, do not attemp to enter the Mc Ds from the west, crawling with feminazis..Damn, things are grim soldiers . Status reports?

This is BravoChan 6 does anybody read? We got normies North of our position, they got is pinned dow- shit, they got the lieutenant

This is Beta Wing, they have me hostage..The feminazis say theyl eat me alive if we dont..Dont...

GODDAMNT IT, WE NEED IMMEDIATE FIRE SUPPORT. WHERE THE FUCK A

He's lost cause, let him be the fodder soldi

If we dont admit theyre smart and funny...Leave me men, make it to your anonymous families...

Hang in there boys. This is 312th squadron. About 10 mikes out, bringing the thunder, over.

For one sni

Thats, yes, thats confirmed reports of mass slaying in East Kekistan. At least 600 soldiers murdered and...No..Confirmed bombing of 4chan6. This is Chan69, ToGTFO, bringing Kekistan up to date

i fucking hate snip

Turn back turn b-