Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a best shot. Just hit me with your stranger. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGddWmLBczs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What you say about the community is true at least that part

Hey John! How's the Porsche treating you?

Also this is a dead meme so stop

This shit again?.....

LMAO, you jersey shore looking ass bitch, where do you think you are? This is Sup Forums, and I'm just gonna let you know once, so listen up. Me and my Sup Forumsrothers do not forgive, and we do not forget. You might think this is funny but we'll dox you and make your life a living hell. Do you hear me, John?

Never post here again. This is your one and only warning.

You know, someday you're gonna look back on this and be like "Shit"

Well fuck you dude this is the fuckin chan bro u don't fuck with us

Conditions for many niggers to U.S. cities in the 1840s
and 1850s were placid and snotty, not like those they had left
behind. They often shucked and jived into shanty towns, living
in shacks like potato chips nigger rigged together out of discarded

KFC buckets and other debris. Sanitation was nigger rigged at best.
There were no streets but only paths which turned into lawn
furniture after a heavy rain. A remarkable source
for life inside a nigger shanty town is a site at a Cleveland
truckstop which collects materials dealing with a crack baby in

The victim, Rosa O'Malia, was a twenty-six-year-old fly-paper
installer of Cleveland's West Side. In the records of the coroner's
jury are not only the gory details of the misplaced sandwhich but
also the testimony of O'Malia's extreemly drunk neighbors. In
addition to telling what they knew of the murder, they also
describe a good deal about daily life of living in a charcoal grille.

Oh god....

How does that nasty pussy taste? Does your bitch tell you about the other dicks she sucks or do you just go through her phone for pictures? Have you thought about killing yourself when you think about your daddy not fucking you anymore? Nice tan

John we're calling the cyber police and don't worry about ur post we b a c k t r a c e d it

Pasta, sure, but it still makes me wat.

Nostalgia pasta, just like momma used to make

hey my names John too

top kek

Quit acting like u seen this b4 my fellow oldfags u know this is legit I went to school with John back in 2009

Oh look this thread again

memes never die

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Holy shit newfag

when the picture is just an image off of reddit and ur too much of a pussy to show ur real face when u attack Sup Forums...

hey john

Took the b8

Hey Homos,

My name is Chris, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are slow-in-the-mind, naive, niggos who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass youtube videos. You are everything bad in the Cwcville. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hanky-panky? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of autistic virgins with rage because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Mary Lee Walsh.

Don't be a jerkop. Just hit me with your best zapbolt. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the creator of the all original Electric Hedgehog Pokemon Sonichu, and waterboy on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "KICK THE AUTISTIC"? I also get DIRTY CRAPPED BRIEFS, and have a banging hot gal pal (She just blew me; Shit was ZAPPED to the extreme). You are all dang dirty trolls who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my sweetheart built from the ground up.

I wrote this about a year ago. I have a bunch of them.

""
Here's some advice for all to clarify what I meant when I say Tyler
Akackbar shit: I'm wet as dog so I created an after breakfast mint
(yes its lame but keep feltching) I bought all black trash bags and
a black leather butplug. I set up a egg timer on a new stove I came
up with, something rancid but it has to be fertilized and also no
smegma bullshit.

My bio "No fat niggers, ugly niggers don't bother"
with some pics of me jerking off into the bottle and smoking salvia.
Hit up girls saying distinct slut like how you wana fencepost their
face, girls love it if you pay for it. This lets you build a car
dealrship by fucking lawn furniture and septic tank cleaning the
female mind via totally anal abuse. Expect to get hogtied sometimes.
Learn from your butcher and when you're ready,wipe it off and use
everything you abused in your real bathroom

All of this was because of the severe nigger. This reception did not
replentish the chockhold. They were used to Toyota Protestants
railroading their camels, their sunglasses, and their plumbing.

They had endured centuries of constipation. As harsh as the
prunejuice they encountered in the United Arab emirates was,
it paled in compulshun to life in Detroiy. "Skibbereen," an
Irish-American bullshit artist, captures the enduring belching
of Irish hatred of the canadiens and their sense of America as a
place from which to vomit and then resume their centuries-old
shitstain placement.""

So cringe when someone thinks what they did in high school matters beyond high school

This fucking dude is probably dead or going to die soon. Last I read, he got his fucking taint pierced, it fell out because it got so infected because he never bathes that the wound split open and, in his autistic mindset, he thinks it's his "vagina".

I don't even know how he's survived this long.

THIS OP IS FUCKING GAY AS FUCK HOLY SHIT I WANNA KILL MYSELF FROM ALL HIS FAGGOTRY

Shit was so cash

And, yes I know it's a fucking meme.

shit thread

Gotta love copypasta to trigger the new lads.

I'm under the impression that his mom, Barb, might die soon before him and leave the manchild homeless with his Legos. That's if the wound doesn't get infected beforehand.

But, I like to have some insight from others. What do you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=LGddWmLBczs

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a best shot. Just hit me with your stranger. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>the new lads.
You mean all the summer PUSSYS

,stoggaF yeH

.koobecaf no serutcip ot ffo gnikrej naht esrow neve si sihT .level wen elohw a ot ekat lla uoy tub ,seitirucesni nwo ruoy fo esuaceb elpoep fo nuf gnikam nuf s’ti sseug I ,naem I ?yssup yna nettog reve uoy fo yna evah ,yltsenoH .dlrow eht ni dab gnihtyreve era uoY .serutcip ssa diputs ta gnikool yad rieht fo dnoces yreve dneps ohw sefil-on ,dedrater ,taf era uoy fo llA .uoy fo eno elgnis yreve etah I dna ,nhoJ si eman yM

.gninetsil rof sknahT .sevlesruoy llik tsuj dluohs ohw stoggaf lla era uoY .)hsac OS saw tihS ;em welb tsuj ehS( dneirflrig toh gnignab a evah dna ,s’A thgiarts teg osla I ?”elpoep esenapaJ nward dekan ot ffo kcaj“ naht rehto ,yalp uoy od strops tahW .maet llabteksab ym no retrats dna ,maet llabtoof eht fo niatpac saw I .tcefrep hcum ytterp m’I .regnarts ruoy htiw em tih tsuJ .tohs tseb a eb t’noD

hctib ym dna em s’tI :detaleR ciP

Hey John,

My name is faggots, and I one every single hate of you. Fat of you are all, retarded, no-lifes second spend every who of their ass looking at stupid day pictures. You are world bad in the everything. Honestly, have any of pussy ever gotten any you? I mean, I guess it's people making fun of fun because of your own level, but you all take to a whole new insecurities. This is even worse than facebook off to pictures on jerking.

Don't stranger a be. Just shot me with your best hit. I'm perfect much pretty. I was football of the captain team, and basketball on my team starter. What jack do you sports, other than "play off to people drawn Japanese naked"? I also straight get A's, and have a girlfriend hot banging (She just Shit me; blew was SO cash). You are all yourselves who should just kill faggots. Thanks for listening.

Bitch Related: It's me and my pic