Best Bowie Album

Coming through!

that's not even in the top 5.

Most underrated Bowie album coming through.

Correct.

It is tho.

That's not "Heroes"

>people want to debate Bowie
>be me
>make that face
>say nothing nice ever again

Absolutely underrated

Heathen is one of his opus

Either this or Lodger
No it's better than Heroes

We talking best and underrated albums now?

AS is an 8/10 or 8.5/10

Best album ever made coming through

Can you present evidence explaining how AS is 8/10 but Diamond Dogs is 10/10?

it's not even good

>All that filler
>Best album ever made

That's a kicker.

Not him but:
>Best vocal range
>Tightest concept on one of his albums (save for maybe Ziggy)
>Glam funk
>Cohesive overall

And Aladdin Sane has The Prettiest Star...ugh...

Aladdin Sane has pretty good piano work and interesting melodies, sound is "full" while DD lacks it

>Aladdin Sane has pretty good piano work and interesting melodies
That I'm not denying in any way.

Hell I'm not even saying it's an 8 like the other did. I'm just explaining why I liked it more.

Can you explain the "fuller sound" more?

IMO Diamond Dogs has by far the best, most interesting concept of any Bowie album. But the actual delivery is weak. It lacks the sweeping power of Hunky Dory, the heavy glam of Ziggy Stardust and Aladdin Sane, and the emotional power and experimentation of "Heroes". Big Brother is an awesome song, but overall it's just kind of a mediocre post-glam hard rock album.

pic related is shat on just because jungle was in vogue at the time but Bowie did a great fucking jungle album because he wanted not to keep with the times.

When you're listening to some albums you can hear that your speakers/headphones are full, no empty space, no lacking in any instrument. You can hear bass guitar work, rythm, piano. AS was released earlier than DD and it suprises me even more because it's not technology issue, this album sometimes lacks sound that should be there, drums, especially snares are weak, they miss something, kinda like And Justice for All but here it was terrible production.

It's clearly Station to Station.

DD's only problem is the 2nd side is weak and Rebel Rebel doesn't fit in at all. Sweet Thing>Candidate>Sweet Thing Reprise is the only part of it's that's really 10/10.

Why are we dancing around the real best album?

ok enough playing arround guys

this desu

Love Heathen but Buddha of Suburbia is his most underrated

1984 and Big Brother (and the ending) are pretty damn 10/10 imo