New Canon > Old EU

New Canon > Old EU

Whatever...

Is the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Centre still canon?

No. That's Eu.

New canon gave us Sheev, so I have to agree.

Vader is king of spinning.

The new canon in disney is lame as fuck

They've turned ahsoka into a generic whore to appeal to as many age groups as possible. HOWEVER, the clone wars canon is definitely legitimate and on OT-level.

The clone wars show is legit as it tied into the books. God damn I hate disney

Budgetary problems forced its doors closed

what a """""cutie"""""

Why is this a problem?

It's a good trick

Those A-Wings are prototypes, right?

More than likely

They didn't fly so good

>The Clone Wars
>OT-level
No. But it's a good action cartoon that handled the characters and setting better than the prequel movies themselves did, for the most part

What was good EU?

Kyle Katarn
Tales of Mos Eisley Cantina
Shadows of the Empire
Jedi Knight

The Thrawn Trilogy isn't actually that good, but Thrawn himself was okay

Top fucking kek

>Kyle Katarn
As an actual character he isn't that interesting. I love the games--especially Jedi Outcast--but he's mostly just an excuse to have the player do all kinds of different shit. I don't understand the wankery over him.

Why is space black?Is it night time?

Because the galaxy is hell

It's just a lower budget show.

>Caring about this shitty franchise

>better than the one sith

yeah get fucked

What are you going on about

Both KOTORs were kino

All EU is canon, user. You can't deny it.

Even when the EU was canon, not all of it was canon

Bump

As long as Luke doesn't hook up with a woman I'll stick with the new canon

>best characters
Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn, Thrawn, Jacen Solo

>best vidya
KOTOR I and II, Jedi Knight games

>best book/series
I, Jedi, NJO and some parts of the Legacy of the Force series

I loved Jacen's fall from light to darkness, his run as a fucking Space Nazi, fight me

Its a different art style anakin and obiwan look totally different as well

Yeah, Darth Manbun is way better than Thrawn.

Jaina was such a shit shoe horn though.
>Caedas boss as fuck
>could literally destroy Jainia the "sword of the force,' or whatever
>Luke scared to face him
>no no you won Jaina even though we had to use underhanded tactics...what no no a sith would never let you win he was powering up when he dropped his saber

Look I like waifus, cameos, and creepy old paedophiles corrupting little boys as much as the next poster, but come on now

>guess who's back
>back again

Yeah that pissed me off. I wanted to see him and Luke face off in a fuck hueg ebig duel that pushed both of them beyond their limits and absolutely crippled the environment where they were fighting. I'm also still pretty pissed off that Lucas made them kill off Anakin Solo because "lol too much like Anakin Skywalker". Motherfucker I thought you were the master of poetry?

>Corran Horn
I fucking love X-Wing, but Horn is such a lame and uninteresting character.
Kell Tainer > Corran Horn
I admit that Corran Horn is a really cool name though

I dunno man, there are bits I miss.

>Lak Sivrak, sometimes known only as Sivrak, was a Shistavanen male scout who sometimes worked for the Uvena System Constabulary. Sivrak obtained fame working for the Galactic Empire, unaware of the tyranny of his employers. Sivrak then found a hidden settlement of members of the Alliance to Restore the Republic and, lacking political convictions, decided to help them. He discovered their status as fugitives and swore not to report them. However, the Empire found the settlement nonetheless and discovered that Sivrak had not reported it. Sivrak became a fugitive of the Empire, and was forced to hide from the stormtroopers in Mos Eisley.

>Sivrak visited the local Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina and there he met Dice Ibegon, a Force-sensitive Florn Lamproid that convinced him to join the Alliance with her. Ibegon and Sivrak became lovers and fought the Empire together. While the Shistavanen had initially followed her only to court her, Sivrak became a proud Rebel warrior, fierce opponent of the Empire and member of Alliance Intelligence. Ibegon died during the Battle of Hoth, and a heartbroken Sivrak kept on fighting, honoring her last wish.

>Sivrak was a starfighter pilot during the Battle of Endor. His starship was damaged beyond repair and his death could be imminent. It was then that Dice Ibegon contacted him again, using the Force to give him a last chance: He could rewrite history, turning his back to the Alliance when he had first met Ibegon in the cantina, knowing that he would have to suffer and die otherwise. Sivrak chose to stay with his beloved, and joined her as a Force ghost after his heroic death at Endor.

>Dice Ibegon was a female Lamproid, a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and the lover of Lak Sivrak. A native of the harsh jungle world of Florn, Ibegon was Force-sensitive and was rumored to have the ability to shift through time. She became a recruiter for the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War, eventually winding up in Mos Eisley, Tatooine. There, she met a Shistavanen outlaw, Lak Sivrak, and the two fell immediately in love. Ibegon persuaded Sivrak to join the Alliance, and they both served for a year between 2 ABY and 3 ABY.

>Ibegon fought alongside Sivrak in the Battle of Hoth, though they were separated and she was fatally wounded by falling debris. She had time for several last words to Sivrak, telling him to continue his fight against the Empire, before she died. The Force would allow the two lovers to meet each other again as they relived past experiences, until Sivrak was himself killed at the Battle of Endor. Ibegon and Sivrak became Force ghosts, and they stayed on Endor for eternity.

KOTOR 1 & 2 > All of the New Canon

Nu-soka is kinda hax by Rebels standards

>pupils

What the fuck?

>rewind and fast forward controls on his collar

Why?

What the point of a metal hilt on a fucking lightsaber? The only thing that could "slide" down a lightsaber's blade is another lightsaber, and the moment the hilt is hit by it it'll get cut anyway.

Kanan was a kid who survived Order 66.

As such he's kind of a shitty jedi. It's probably more to stop his hand sliding up onto the blade.

Reminder hes also getting a book by the original author of Heir to the Empire

A-wing only have speed on there side, they are the rebel version of a Tie fighter, its a death sentence to pilot one

I just noticed this, what the fuck?

No pupils freaks kids out, we want kids to identify with this character

Does that include Marvel comics?

The current marvel comics are canon, yea

>new canon kanan comic book
>details his hstory
>its just a typical trap doujin where a tiny butt boy gets fucked by a big green cock and his morals get corrupted by the dick
>occasional flash forwards back into present where hes looking for his old cock master and they miss each other by inches and never end up meeting
i mean, i guess its better than luuuke. kind of bittersweet though. wish they had met up

So, what EU character is next to make the jump to New Canon?
Xizor could work.

Big chunks of the old EU, especially the books written in the 90's that people universally praise like Thrawn trilogy, x-wing series, I, Jedi, jedi academy, etc... were all written with just the OT as a source, no prequel influence.

wtf that's more A wings than return of the jedi

Bad ass muthas.

>that jacket
Is that Ponda Baba?

>Muh special snowflake kids who can fuck with Darth fucking Vader himself and live to tell the tale
Whoever made rebels should be put to death.

Except he got rekt when he fought Vader.
Not only did he not manage to land a single hit, but it took the help of his entire team using explosives to slow Vader down to allow them to escape.
And THEN it's revealed that Vader was holding back because he wanted them to escape
Tl;dr: Shut the fuck up

Ok. Here's how it is.

Vader had ABSOLUTELY no reason to let them go. For one, he's the Emperor's Jedi hunter. He was there to kill fucking Jedi. There is no reason for him to compromise his prime objective for a chance to destroy a pathetic rebel cell. Not only is he NOT there for them, killing the Jedi would cripple both their morale and their overall combat ability. Second, if he wanted them to get away, he could have still killed the fucking Jedi and then tracked them. In fact, killing the Jedi ensures they would escape to the fleet, scared fucking shitless. So there was absolutely no reason not to kill Kanan and Ezra.
And finally, even after he tracks them, they manage to elude him. His gambit allows him to destroy one ship and kill a bunch of fucking redshirts, while the entire main cast and the rebel leaders escape unschated.
So in short:
Vader has no reason not to kill the Jedi.
He could have captured and interrogated all of them and found out where the fleet is.
Fucking special snowflake kids still managed to punk Darth fucking Vader and escape him. completely diminishing him as a villain by turning him into another, albeit scarier, saturday cartoon morning bad guy.
Tl;dr: think with your head instead of regurgitating the bullshit the show feeds you, or get the fuck out of my face.

the Yuuzhan Vong had to go if for no other reason than because their existence validated Palpatine's militarization.

That kind of moral ambiguity probably didn't sit well with Disney.

>Revan
>Thrawn
>Boba Fett

Is this the Holy Trinity of overrated Star Wars characters?

>anything a lot of people like but i don't is overrated

I'm convinced the moralization of Palpatine due to the Vong is literally the only reason EU got canned.

>the clone wars canon is definitely legitimate and on OT-level.

you mean the giant space cube with the force gods

KEK

I really hope this is b8

Pre-Justice League Saga:
Man of Steel - June 14, 2013
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - March 25, 2016
Suicide Squad - August 5, 2016
Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017
Justice League - November 17, 2017

The Justice League Saga:
The Flash - March 16, 2017
Aquaman - July 27, 2018
Deathstroke - October 5, 2018
Shazam - April 5, 2019
Justice League: Apokolips - June 14, 2019

After The Justice League Saga:
The Joker & Harley - Novermber 1, 2019
Cyborg - April 3, 2020
Green Langern Corps - July 24, 2020
The Green Arrow - March 19, 2021
Justice League: Legion - October 22, 2021

*Each Saga will have a villain based film
*Each Justice League Saga will end with a Justice League film
*Each Future Release may change due to conflictions of other major films
*No film will have a sequel; with Batman v Superman as a crossover, not a sequel
*A fourth saga has not yet been in discussion
*All Movie titles are offical, with the Justice League titles pending approval

old EU had a LOT of garbage in it. most of the post-RotJ stories were lame.

but I still think it would of been all worth keeping for the Knights of the Old Republic series alone.

(plus, it's not like these new movies are going to be any good)

*Batman will NOT have a solo movie until further expectations are met

"She's new, she's in-your-face, she has *attitude*"

So new Canon or old canon?

Reven is the next obvious step

I want to breed a twi'lek

Thicc

It's bad enough you have to spread this cancer across the board, but now you have to ruin other threads with it too?