What is Jamie Stewart's problem? Why is he such an edgy cultural Marxist globalist cuck?

What is Jamie Stewart's problem? Why is he such an edgy cultural Marxist globalist cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dessalines/essays/blob/master/us_atrocities.md
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gulag_Archipelago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post ONE (1) music

did you really expect anything different from someone who likes to take it in the pooper and makes meme music

but user i do those things but i also want to secur the existence of our people and a feuture for white children

>Homosexual
>Experimental musician
Both red flags for someone to be self-centered

What's wrong with being a marxist or a globalist or a cuck?

Jamie is a good boy

detrimental to the advancement of the human race

How?

take a history class if you don't know why marxism is cancer because i really dont care to sit here and explain it to you
easiest representation of globalism is (kinda gay the ice cream comparison. if you mixed all the different flavors of ice cream in existance you'd end up with 1 mediocre flavor instead of a multitude of different flavors. replace flavor with culture and ice cream with people. its kind of a gay example but its the simplest explanation.
cuckoldry isnt really a threat so much as it is pathetic and to be laughed at.

Im glad Europe is being ruined. They deserve it.

Damn...I guess you just refuted every Marxist academic that's ever lived. Right wingers truly are intellectuals, education rots the brain

>academic
Literally worthless. Lets talk results

I'm a cuck!

Fine, imperialist capitalism is cancer

github.com/dessalines/essays/blob/master/us_atrocities.md

>Marxist academic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gulag_Archipelago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine

Even if any of these were done in the name of capitalism so what . winners and losers pal

Wow you think I'm a tankie. Read any Marx

>imperialism isn't done in the name of capitalism
>even if it is, it doesn't matter

Do you understand that the most prominent """cultural marxists""" of the frankfurt school were anti-Soviet, or did you not make it that far into the wikipedia article?

I can pretty much guarantee that all of your favorite albums are the product of multiculturalism

nope
unless you count slavery in the united states as multiculturalism which it wasnt.

it seems rather irrelevant whether they were pro or anti soviet when they're pushing the same poison anyways

ANTS IN THE RICE

>anti soviet, anti mao
>they have same positions as stalin and mao (probably, haven't read it)

You would not be able to read a sentence of Adorno's writing, why pretend like you understand it? Greentexts from Sup Forums are not a substitute for actual reading

>Marxist
>Globalist
I wonder if any people like you actually understand politics.