How good was he in his prime?

how good was he in his prime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/teu5FHC_ovY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was pretty good. No chris bosh, though.

one of the bezt

/thread

Wha?

>no Chris Bosh

Who?

The most I've seen a person carry a team to a chip in my life, dude had zero help.

Prime Dirk was the best scoring 4 of all time.

Anybody who say Dirk Nowitzki's not a great player I'll punch them in they face.

- Shaquille O'Neil

Decent

>#3 and #7 on all time 3PT made list
>Tyson Chandler for D to cover up Dirk's deficiencies
>Brian "He does it for free" Cardinal

>no help

my favorite player and one of the greatest of the last 2 decades

p good

he is top 10 greatest of all time

Extremely underrated. Bit of a funky game(a jumpshooting big man) and overshadowed by Duncan/KG etc. but still extremely effective and a terrific player in his own right.

One of 4 NBA players to hold career averages of 25 points and 10 rebounds in the playoffs. Has a reputation of being a poor defender, but his solid positional defense isn't really reflected in the box score. This doing so despite having a continuously rotating supporting cast (every year Cuban tries to build a DraftKings/FanDuel team in real life desu) and not really having a reliable perimeter shot creator his whole career (having a teammate like, say, prime Dwyane Wade would have got him a lot more rings).

Also had some misfortune in the 2003 playoffs when he was injured in the WCF, as well as in '07 when his 67 win team ran into the only team out of 15 that would have beat them in the playoffs.

Very solid top 20 player of all time, and would be even better historically had his prime come a few years later, as the 6'6 PF types today couldn't dream of defending his mid-post game. Would easily be a perennial MVP candidate today desu

So good he wouldn't have needed to lift a finger to blow out the Lakers by almost 50 points years later.

The best.

the fucking best ever lmao wait hide my flag

2011 Mavs was probably the best team effort and the most likeable team in recent NBA history.

race traitor/10

Best German player ever.

>breeds with a black girl whose brothers are pro athletes

Think about how GOAT his kids will be.

Shoulda won MVP twice, if NBA wasn't sucking Lebrons cock so much. Better in all the stats, while carrying a weaker team.

Only non-NCAA bred foreign player to win the NBA's regular season MVP. Pretty impressive.

kys

Dirk in his prime was one of the best players ever

>Le get cucked by Wade man

she's reasonably cute

Jordan
Kareem
LeBron
Magic
Russell
Wilt
Bird
Bryant
Duncan
Shaq
Hakeem
Garnett
Erving
Moses
Nowitzki
Baylor
Karl
West
Robinson
Oscar

Top 20

you forgot both curry's

Apart from his playing skills, Dirk is pure classiness and loyalty. My childhood hero. I will unironically shed some tears the day he won't be in the NBA no more. He proved that big men can be formidable shooters too, his on-legged fadeaway is a legendary move already.

>lebron above magic

him and Duncan had the best PF battles

It's perfectly reasonable at this point.

t. kobe dickrider

KG and Timmy had some good ones too.

>who is Wade in 06

Changed the game forever

Wade had the greatest help of all. Referees.

Better than kg. All the fucks who say kg was better are newfags or live in the northeast. Every time they meet in the playoffs dirk fucked his ass. Dirk won a title with Jason terry being the second best player. Garnett won a title with a prime Ray Allen and pierce

He was the reason why I started watching basketball and I stopped doing so when he being relevent.

Actually yes.

Big man who can shoot from distance is crazy.

>You now remember the Dirk/Nash duo

That was such a tight team.

good man.

there's still some hope for germany

>heatfags are still THIS mad over 2011

Bosh can't even guard BASED Dirk lmao
youtu.be/teu5FHC_ovY

Best in the game for 3 years

Peyton Manning of the NBA

every bit as good as Dr. J

The bias is more from era than region
KG and Duncan played better on ball defense and which fed into the 90's game being so heavily defensive and that influencing opinions for a decade plus.

Best shooter ever

Just watch some of those games during the OKC series the year of their title run. Dirk was pretty much a one-man wrecking crew.

He was the white KD