Movies with patrician soundtracks

Where the music and film perfectly capture each other (e.g. lost in translation / loveless)

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZqZZUkwy9k
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/enter the void/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gross op pic dude, she shits out of there.

Royal Tennenbaums

i lik that

Eraserhead and Arrival

Submarine, don't like Arctic Monkeys much but the soundtrack is spot on and captures the feeling pretty well

Me Earl and the Dying Girl had a lot of Eno

This 1. Also snatch

That soundtrack felt like a 16 year old compiled it.
>katy in my class will totally wanna to make out with me after i put my bloody valentine and Air in the movie lol im so cool

every disney movie

honestly fuck this movie tho

what is it like to touch a girls butt?

youtube.com/watch?v=xZqZZUkwy9k

If you haven't seen this movie, watch it. It has excellent atmosphere and experiments but not to an unwatchable amount. I love it. The soundtrack also is beautifully made along with the sound design. Lot's of attention to detail. For example, the point of view is from the main characters eyes and whenever he speaks his voices has deep low end and muffled high end to simulate what it sounds like when you talk in real life. It's also a beautiful movie visually.

are you 14?
who hasn't browsed Sup Forums and not seen that crap

I've mentioned it on Sup Forums a few times and not a lot of people have seen it. Sorry for suggesting a good movie with a good OST.

The Graduate
Harold & Maude
Easy Rider

Sup Forums here, we were fucking with you, we've all watched that pretentious bullshit and have deemed it UNKINO

Pretentious is not a bad thing.

>I've mentioned it on Sup Forums a few times and not a lot of people have seen it.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/enter the void/

suck a cock

you're 14. it would be too tiny for me sorry

Just goes to show how garbage Sup Forums is

Man of Steel: 32 thousand results

>soundtrack felt like a 16 year old compiled it
imagine being this autistic

the lobster
valhalla rising
blue spring

What was wrong with what I said?

The soundtrack fits the film well. The title "Lost In Translation" alone fits with all the details of Loveless's songs and guitars being buried under a pile of effects and distortion. The film is about loneliness and a desire to share experience, and those themes are also captured in the albums dreamy, depressed sound. It may not be the most impressive or experimental soundtrack but it certainly does a great job at matching the feeling of the movie

It matched well, but I don't want to recognise half the songs on a soundtrack, it pulls me out of the experience. They had fucking jesus and the mary chain at the end of the film. Could you get any more obnoxious? The film was subtle visually but the soundtrack felt like it was compiled by the same pimply teenager that would jerk off to Scarlett Johansson after the credits.

that pic is technically cp