Really gets those neurons firing

Really gets those neurons firing

no, it doesn't

you're a fucking leaf

My synapses are buzzing, my dude.

OP would let me fuck his mom

>leaf

Is that supposed to be an insult or something? Did you just look at the flag and come up with that.

>You're a fucking stripe

Got eem!

A

FUCKING

CHINK

>ITT: mad failcunts fans bootyblasted by the parallels between the 2003-2004 New England Patriots that beat a NFCS team in the Super Bowl hosted by Houston & the 2016-2017 New England Patriots that will soon beat a NFCS team in the Super Bowl hosted by Houston

They didn't win a Super Bowl in 2001 though...

Deja NE, I've just been in this place before
Higher on the street, and I know it's my time to go
Calling you, and the search is a mystery
Standing on my feet, it's so hard when I try to be me, woah

Deja NE, I've just been in this time before
Higher on the beat, and I know it's a place to go
Calling you and the search is a mystery
Standing on my feet, it's so hard when I try to be me, yeah

fuckig stinky brazilian

nice

Im surprised how good the Patriots offense is without gronk.

Yet another year with the best defense in the league. Tom gets carried to another ring.

While the run has suffered the pass offense is still going strong, Brady definitely knows how to use all his weapons.

Why is there a new leaf? It's not even spring yet.

>28 TDs to 2 INTs
>carried

lol wat

>letting the jets have a lead on you

the pats are shit

>you now remember when people sucked Nick Foles' asshole until it shined for posting a 27:2 TD:INT ratio

>you now remember when nick foles won 4 superbowls and holds like 90% of all QB postseason records in the history of the sport

oh wait

>all of these coincidences are meaningful and indicative of the future
>only common thread between those two teams is one player

did you know the Patriots are undefeated when Giselle takes a shit between 8 PM and 10 PM the night before the game? It has about as much bearing on the outcome as anything in that graphic.

shit like this is why ESPN is becoming irrelevant

Hey take it easy leaf; there are people on this board who unironically thought Nick Foles was going to be a big deal because of this statline but think Tom Brady is bad despite posting a better statline

Why is ESPN so obsessed with arbitrary stats

good response t.b.h

Also

>playing against an NFC South team w an 11-5 record

Seething

It's almost like Gronk isn't essential to Brady's success...

It's a desperate bid for relevance since you have Youtube and the rest of the internet in general for all of your sports news, highlights, and hot takes, so people only watch ESPN when there's an actual game on.

Are you retarded? You must be under 18. Mods please ban. Thanks.