Do you think I should convert to Islam and start going to a local mosque?

Do you think I should convert to Islam and start going to a local mosque?
It just doesn't seem like western culture really gives a shit about me so I want to try something different.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?version=KJV&search=Matthew 1
youtube.com/watch?v=48laJC8wYl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslims won't care about you either and you'll be cucking yourself hard.

I can't respond seriously to anyone who uses the word 'cuck' because it makes you look underage and I dislike teenagers.

Western culture has nothing to do with religion, it would be better(or at least make sense) to become a weeabo. Western culture allows for multiple religions to be practiced. That being morally defensible is irreverent, as you will be still be living in western society. I would recommend weeabo or move to asia/middle east if you want to escape western culture.

Islam doesn't either, you'll end up deconverting after a few years and will be interviewed by introvertedsmiles lIke the others. If you want true happiness find a hobby, travel whenever you can, and read history. You'll find what you seek with patience, don't rush it.

Be an hero, or at least do something note worthy or productive.

be an hero

Be an hero, faggot.

Kill yourself now or when Islam is finally purged from the world, I don't care. For Australia's sake, sooner would be better than later.

Western society went to shit because we didn't have an enemy after the rooskies were BTFO. Muslims and liberals will eventually push too hard, and they'll fill the void.

>that short dress
Oh looord

well that's some prejudice, isn't it?

Try emailing your resume at [email protected]. They'll take you.

No ahmed, why would you do that?
Do you think Islam gives a shit about you more than western culture?
religion of """"""""peace""""""""

Islam is bullshit and the people suck dick. And you will be harassed when you leave them. why choose islam and not church then, it's both abrahamic religions?
I think you should rather convert to Buddhism. It's a philosophy and there is no god and stuff like that. the people will be your own ethnicity and the buddhists i met are really cool

Assuming this is not bait, I don't think you will do something wrong by trying something new. But beware it is not easy to develop feelings of belonging. You have to take care of yourself first.

Do you hate dogs? It's a requirement for converting to Islam.

It probably does to be fair.

Western culture is all about global brotherhood and equality, Islam is about how one religion is best and all other religions are inferior.

If OP goes mudslime, he hasn't lost anything in the eyes of universalists, but he has gained in the eyes of Islam.

>convert to Islam
That would be the worst thing anyone could do desu.

The reason you feel rejected is because you still haven't found God.

biblegateway.com/passage/?version=KJV&search=Matthew 1
Keep reading. Once you've read Revelation, go back to Genesis and read the story. Congratulations, you will be an overcomer.

1 John 5:4-5
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Revelation 2:17
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 2:26
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 3:21
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

sauce on th e loli

I don't know why Sup Forums is more receptive to Islam

>actually wants to deal with degeneracy
>wants women to be modest
>hates atheist and nonreligious types
>hates jews
>hates homosexuals and SJWs
>don't give a shit about lower class (niggers and slaves)

allah akbar

Doesn't change the core of his argument. He's right.

I wouldn't. It's difficult to get devoted to something so flawed. The kebabs can only do it because they were born and raised into it. This is a societal, political religion. It's supposed to be put on display in public. It's not like Christianity where you go to church on Sunday and are square with God for the remaining 6 days. Islam means "devotion" and the Islamic community will expect you to live for God and Mohammad and little else. It's exhausting. Are you really that lonely?

Do what I did and become a straight edge alpha.

Easy. Islam is a religion for niggers, and they hate dogs and like to kill innocent people. It's like saying "I don't know why Sup Forums isn't more receptive to ghetto culture."

>>actually wants to deal with degeneracy
actually Islam is degeneracy.

>>don't give a shit about lower class (niggers and slaves)
They actually care about the lower class people

Because we value privacy. If I want to do everything you mentioned, but also worship Satan and leprechauns, I should be free to do so.

is that chinese cartoon a nun? I want to fuck it with my atheist cock while tipping my nice fedora

Islam is pretty good bro, I know a few muslims and one invited me over for dinner and cooked for me and everything. Real nice guy, a while ago I was standing around waiting for a ride and two older muslim guys checked up on me to see if I was alright and then because I was waiting a while offered to give me a ride themselves.

>au.gif

>>>/africa/

convert to sufiism and don't change your name
youtube.com/watch?v=48laJC8wYl4

Just be a weab and stay home

i think we should nuke Australia

Boku wa tomodachi ga sukanai.

who is this semen demon

You're just contributing to the decline of the west

>Africa
>Haring anime

Blacks are the biggest weeaboos, go away proxy

be an hero cuck

Good, you will become an attention whore and a proof that terrorism also kills Muslim in the next terrorist attacks.

Dude you think Islam might care? Opinions like that are why no normal western person gives a shit about you

Only cowards beg for someone to stop them.

Be the Muslim then, if you want.

Fucking retards