Decipher?

Decipher?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coelbren_y_Beirdd
youtube.com/watch?v=EX0lnbWQ2ik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Covfefe

Did you write it and you want to see if we can, or do you not know what it says and are interested?

No, I'm a poster from the humanities and stuff section. I got this from a classmate in my ancient European language class

No idea wtf it means

Here's the original

It's a form of runic, not anglo-saxon though, which I can read.

I have a book, if you keep thread bumped, I can try to decipher.

Dang
You guys are smart and I'm in the euro language class...

AgH
Ples help

In case thread dies before I figure it, it seems to be a form of futhark runic; but I haven't yet found the correct alphabet that has all of the symbols shown in your pic. Bitch is finding one that has BOTH the capital I looking one with the TWO cross slashes, as well as the box with the X.
I'll keep trying though, however futhark's a place to start.

Thanks
You should come to the /his/ section to help out

It's not runes. There's more Greek and Phoenician than runes.

They said that in the other thread, but I just got told by the guy who gave it to me that it's english

yeah, seeing it now. runic doesn't have circular symbols, was meant to be easily chiseled.

It could be an english message in a language that has more or less direct letter substitutions. A = X, B = X, etc.

Yeah it's looking like an eclectic substitution cipher

He said its English but idk how

It's a bunch of different alphabets mixed together. I spot Greek, Runes, Phoenician, and either Ogham (Gaelic) or Late medieval Danish runes.

if it's a substitution, each symbol represents one or possibly two letters. So it's forming english words with foreign letters.

Could it be a variant of a Mason's cipher?

?

bump

A Mason's Cipher, also known as a Pigpen Cipher. There seems to be several box and bracket fragments, and while I'm not having much luck deciphering it yet, some of the characters could certainly be assigned to a variant of a pigpen cipher, which would account for these seemingly random symbols being a substitution cipher for English.

Remider if you can't recreate your cipherkey by following a pattern or algorithm you made a shitty cipher

roll

True story. Or if you try to combine two different ciphers, you remove the chance of anyone being able to decypher it.

>True story.
I cannot emphasize my original point enough, it made me lose so much respect for zodiac

he was a brilliant killer

I don't know I have mixed feeling about him - I mean I feel like his confirmed body count should have been higher than 5 I do like how he was seemingly random though (except for his one vice being young couples) I do believe he has a kill count of 30+ like he claims - I also like the idea it's two people the killer and a letter writer though I have little to no respect for the letter writer since his ciphers were only secure through obscurity and randomness

last arg i helped solve here had something to do with that celeb getting killed on catalina island in cali and the weird youtube vids.

It was a troll; there's no deciphering it. It was literally meant to misdirect the cops & make them waste a bunch of time. And it worked.

"op is a faggot"

I'm not on about "340" (though I do agree that has no meaning and is just to prolong how long he gets talked about) I'm on about his style of making ciphers that use symbols instead of being alphanumeric - it just feels cheap to me, like making a cipher with a randomly generated unrecoverable key

>just feels cheap
Like a $5 whore. Agreed.
Served its purpose though. Like said whore.

Assuming it's a substitution cipher and the clear text is in English...

Make a table with each of the letters in this thing. Count how many times each letter appears in this thing. Compare that to the letter frequency in English to get close (protip: pretend you're stuck in a closet with Vanna White, RSTLN E). There will probably be some ambiguous ones - try your proposed solution with short words (the, for, and, are) and see if those match any of the short words in the ciphertext. If you can get a short word to match, then you'll probably have a few letters in the longer words. Use online Scrabble dictionaries (or grep, /usr/share/dict/words , and your mad regex skillz) to fill in the longer words. There you go.

Don't forget to suck a massive cock, really get into Turing's frame of mind.

yeah idk it just bothers me that no sort of serial killer exists that is perfect for me zodiacs probably the closest to my perfect serial killer though

>no sort of serial killer exists that is perfect for me
You were probably meant to be your perfect serial killer.

May be time to embrace your destiny.

I think it's Coelbren.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coelbren_y_Beirdd

thank you doomed

Look Van Odyssey

GOD hoho zodiac cannot that john sought echos at kevin's minich even though noah bothers kevins homie.

No damnit dominion

name me kevith kids
see you

what lol

the OP was a Poe poem

>schizophrenic so extreme paranoia would lead to me leaving no trace since I'd do everything over the top
>autistic with a noted lack of empathy
>history of violence
>live in small town with a lackluster police department
>history of stalking
I've never really thought about it before but I think I'd be a pretty decent serial killer, not sure if I could actually feel no remorse if I killed a human though

I figured OP already had that one covered.

would you like to find how much of zodiac I can be firsthand?

Well, I can tell that you're at least cancer, from here.

are those the fucking runes from skyward sword

Just messing around with that
I'm seriously trying to get this sorted out tho

It's an old german writing which means : "Wenn du nicht auf diesen Kommentar antwortest, wird deine Mutter im Schlaf sterben. "
Thats a pretty common sentence in germany.

in the other thread I already know it's english with different language scripts as substitutes

It says this: youtube.com/watch?v=EX0lnbWQ2ik

LOTS of other shit going on in the other thread, kek; this guy might just be a burgeoning serial killer.

Sup Forums was a mistake...