Stupidly overpowered characters besides Goku and Superman

Stupidly overpowered characters besides Goku and Superman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oTbARnx-UX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wonderwoman
I'm no nerd, but according to the new movie she's literally a god

The Hulk
The Flash
Alucard
Jared from Subway

I win

Gozirra

I know that he's supposed to be overpowered on purpose but one punch man

Saitama

If you've beaten xenoblade, there is only one stronger, he is a literal god and a villain who almost succeeded in recreating the world

Stupidly over powered?
Goku
Superman
One punch man

Vegeta

Any other feats?

Frank Richards. Son of Mr and Mrs Fantastic. He has the power of bringing anything into reality via instantaneous thought. He created micro-verse just for the giggles.

Think about it, remember the shit this one has survived

Killed another god, almost killed main character, has a sexy ass that tantalized many fans

Indestructible, not technically powerful.

Sexy as hell

God

Fuarken me bruv wen Im at teh trayn stayshun cunts dont fuk wif me Im a fuarken machine bruv

Which one?

Could Saitama take on Godzilla? Or would he just get fucking annihilated.

The Wolverine

Dammit. Beat me to it.

Gods ain't shit in comics, m8. Atleast not Gods based off our actual myths and religions. Superman can and has bodied Gods before. Especially Greek ones, which is what WW would be.

/thread

I will fucking erase you and your entire family.

We have a pretty good list.

Not to derail from the thread but, my friend and I got into avheated exchange over who would win in a fighy between nightcrawler and spiderman. Curious what my Sup Forumsros think

green lantern dudes

Nightcrawler

Batman

Remember that time Superman killed all the green lanterns including one of the Guardians and Mogo? I do.

There

It's still early in the series. Those two cunts might get whats coming to them.

Thats what i said

Yeah but like, thats the point

uh spiderman

This needs no explanation whatsoever

That is the best cartoon I've seen in a long time

They might, but for now they are the most powerful thing in the DB world. I expect the Grand priest to go rogue and remove them, tbh.

A) Batman is not over powered, he just happens to have plot armor which means "Batman wins...no matter what"

B) Fuck, Now I really want to see a Galactus V Batman comic.

Iceman, now apparently Omega-level and gay.

>Batman
You sure about that?

wolverine

Orlandu fucking Durai.

One Punch Man

Kek thats masterchef you moron

Orlandu from FF Tactics on PS1? If you didnt mean that, then him.

get with the program faggot

And then became a yellow lantern?

The Sentry, the biggest cheat ever created in Marvel comics.

This motherfucker could easily wipe out the human race with his finger tips

>Anonymous 07/13/17(Thu)00:14:47 No.738712482 ▶
oi, look at the gun dumbass, you see that shit in halo?

I think he has a decent chance, especially if he keeps on punching. Who's to say Saitama isn't immune to radiation?

Spongebob Squarepants
Damage does nothing to him but tickles, can dettach his limbs at will, mind controls bubbles under the sea (somehow produces air under water for his bubbles), basically immortal, can craft best burgers ever.

Gwen can still kick his ass. Does that make Gwen the most powerful?

She should just wear a wonder bra.

No-one puts down the clown.

And then shoved it up his ass for kiks

youtu.be/oTbARnx-UX0

Guys did you know about this NEW TRICK I FOUND
and
MY INVISIBLE GIRLFRIEND
check it out in my AWSOME THREAD!

Unifisting is my new fetish

I guess

The whole point of Saitama is to parody overpowered characters so it's pretty clear that he is overpowered.

Saitama is meant to be a parody charavter. He has unlimited power, basically

Kek ok i concede

Beyonders, all the cosmic entities of Marvel, the Spectre, Owen Reese.

This angsty autistic faggot.

he punched a guy who was wiping out entire city blocks with each step and killed him, and that was not his serious punch so dot dot dot

Let's start getting serious now.

I thought I saved this pic from a similar thread.
Nonetheless, Popeye deserves recognition too.

>Doomsday

This isn't just some "guy" this is God fucking Zilla. Really think about it.

Shut up you pleb. No one reads a thread before posting shithead.

No it's not hahaha you dense fucking inbreed!

kek
Also. Jubei Kipagami

That's exactly who I mean. Dude just reks that entire game. Once you get him, you can solo the rest of the game. Stupidly broken character.

Chuck Norris...There I said it. He's 77 years old and no he did not split Antarctica in half

The strongest

Every manga main character is proportionally overpowered to the rest of characters, example Gatsu

Top kek

Fucking Madara Uchiha.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Stick to jerking off to pictures of your mom. Insulting is not your thing.

...not very smart either

what was that anime where they had the mecha that was some several dozen times the size of the observable universe? Whoever wrote that should get a medal for 'making up the dumbest shit ever'

Gurren Lagann?

Oh yeah, I forgot about how Robbie got shot into the moon. AND SURVIVED WITHOUT A SCRATCH.