Does anyone else have these weird holes on their dick/know what they are? I circled the main areas where I have them

does anyone else have these weird holes on their dick/know what they are? I circled the main areas where I have them

uhh, what is with that line of skin on your dick man. wtf, my did doesn't look like that, those look like surgery scars?

is this a trans man dick, something aint right

nice botched circumcision, bro

That looks like scar tissue. Also your circumcision scarring is strange.

looks like cancer. better go to doctor.

Probably a vein.

Someone has a case of deathgrip. You're gonna rip your dick off bro.

Yeah nut holes.

nurse fag here.

those are either stretch marks from your schlong growing too fast during puberty,

or

more likely since your a Sup Forumseta with a 2 inch dick it is skin irritation/chafing from jerking off too much without lube.

you have a worm in your dick bro

Looks like result if reconstructive surgery as an infant. If your glans or urethra look funny likely you were born with hypospadias and chordee and had your dick hacked into shape with some tissue transplant.

They make your nuts go faster.

Jesus, this is one of the weirdest cocks I've seen on Sup Forums. Not one of the most disgusting, but weirdest.

Stop wanking or at least spit on your palms first.

Look like friction burns

Ask your parents what the fuck is up with your dick. Wait for THAT look.

i second chafing. it looks like the shit that super fat people get on their necks.

I actually had it very slightly on my ankle for whatever reason. it was just like, dead dry skin. it woiuld slough off when i would rub it a bunch with my finger

that line on your dick is just like mine. i think it got like that because of too much fapping while growing up. any truth to this?

oh shit OP here I didn't even acknowledge the line thing on my dick until you guys said shit about it and then I tried to find others on google and shit but couldn't find anyone with the same thing

I have the same thing, but worse and I'm not circumcised

then it could have something to do with jerking it, fuck if I know

Apparently, it's to do with fetal development

I am circumcised though so I figured the doctor just fucked it or something

This

Super gonorrhea. I've been seeing this shit more and more on my rotation.