>god exists because i want him to and the plausible reality is "too depressing"

lol. just accept it. nothing matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic unrelated btw, but you should strive to be more like frank yang

I believe that a "god" existe but he doesnt give a shit about us, a Great Engineer, just like Voltaire though.

Still, you're a faggot thinking you know wether God is real or not when you're really an undereducated sissy posting on an anime forum

I'm a life long atheist but also neurotic as fuck.

Why are you wasting your time then on something that you don't even believe exists? You don't believe in God but you're still wasting time and energy on God trying to debate people about it. It's hypocritical.

You're wasting energy debating something you can possibly prove. If you're so damned smart, then spend your time curing cancer or something.

way to be presumptious.

let me redpill you on this:
humans have no free will. our thoughts are just reflections of everything our mind has been subjected to in our lives.

it's possible there is a god, or that the universe and all that is included within it is a god, but i don't care. i'm an apatheist.

i still don't understand why people have such a confirmation bias when it comes to religion.

does it have to do with ego? does it start with narcissistic parenting? maybe /sci/ would have been a better board for this thread.

i'm seeking dissenting opinions to get a more objective understanding of human psychology.

no need to take it personally

Baby's first philosophy class. No way to know for sure that determinism is the truth, youre talking out of your ass and if you truly believe your life doesn't matter, you should kill yourself. If you believe life worth living as an hedonist, you should kill yourself too.

Listen, just because you've heard of entry philosophers doesn't mean you can lecture people nor claim that you know whatthe brightests philosophers in the world ignore

No serious theist thinks that God answers prayers.

Shieet I'm tired, sorry for the typos but you should get my point

>it's another "I'm an atheist look how intelligent I am and how stupid everyone else is" thread

Stop fighting the urges and kill yourself, please.

"i" am a construct created by years of human neuroticism, and probably death denial.

i guess i could be considered "unhuman." i'm basically an autistic sociopath, and i have no sense of ego or self either. i do not understand the mainstream way of thinking.

i don't follow how suicide should follow nihilism. let me further iterate: even if free will is an illusion, i subjectively experience it. i'm not necessarily a hedonist either, but the entirety of human achievement seems to be a bit lackluster to me, and i don't care about following moral standards when morals don't even exist.

i'm right wing btw.

See

i'm not sure why you got that impression.

and i'm more like an apatheist.

jesus man, you're fucking gay

if i encountered you in person i'd probably actually assault you

God exists because he exists, not because anyone wants him to, you degenerate.

>even if free will is an illusion, i subjectively experience it.
So you're saying that the truth doesn't matter, yet at the same time you are whining that other people believe in God?
Which is it you stupid asshole, is truth important, or is doing what you want important?

I don't understand why nothing matters without God. Make your own meaning.

Just as I thought, kill yourself. You don't get to experience what mankind did to assure its complete domination over the world if you think it's pointless.
You are a raging autist who likes to think he's a special snowflake because you fail to be a normal member of the society (men are social animals -Aristote)

Men, like every other animals, were born to make their specy better : God or no God, it's the only way to achieve true bliss

i have no idea what you're trying to say

it just seems to me like i've offended your ego. that kind of gives me an erection.

i think i'll stick around and lift big weights until i'm shredded

thanks for the input though :P

I feel sorry for you senpai, posting this thread to "troll us xDD". I hope your life will get better even though it probably won't.
I regret telling you to kill yourself because you may do it eventually

i plan on voting for trump and would love to make our world better for those who deserve it

but i don't think all of humanity is equal. and the flaws of the species are reflected in our society.

i'm not a neo nazi, and i'm not into genocide, but i actually think i agree with the original nazi party on some things.

let me simplify and restate. i would love for our world to be 100x better than it really is, but humanity's shortcomings -- one of them being egotistical denial of death -- tend to make me not give a fuck about the current establishment.

i might kill myself in a few decades or sooner but it won't be because of a Sup Forums post. sorry to disempower you there, but i really am unaffected by nonconstructive criticism.

this thread has gone off the rails. i'll probably delete it in like 5 minutes.

>I'm not affected by an imageboard
>I post on an imageboard to show my anger toward happy people I want them to be like me

Americans really are inbred

just felt like doing it, big hoss :)

Proof for ressurection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A

Former atheist scientist find proof of God in Genesis, Genesis being the closest religious account to what actually happened:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

your psuedophilosophy is informed by a personality disorder

seek psychological help

So, there's no objective truth, which in itself means the only objective truth is that there is no objective truth, therefore becoming a paradox.
There had to be some objective meaning, as well as some subjective meaning everyone can give to his life.

Sane people don't really think God speaks to them or is affecting our lives. That's why jihadis exist. It's just one of those feelsie goodsie things ya know?

what???

I find it hilarious that when we have these threads, christians are always the ones saying "kill yourself". When it's a christian thread, atheists don't give a fuck and sit back in bait as hard as possible. Religious fanatics are nuts.
, some hardcore atheists are too.