Sup Sup Forums, recently I've been going on a rather extreme diet. the diet which consists of whole milk, Oolong tea...

sup Sup Forums, recently I've been going on a rather extreme diet. the diet which consists of whole milk, Oolong tea, and two 'trucker' caffeine pills.
Up to now this diet has been going on fine for a few weeks, and I've lost over ten pounds, but today when I tried to push out a shit, the liquid that flowed, was not shit as I had expected, but rather blood. I did not initially notice that I had shit out any blood because my poops are normally very wet and runny, but when I lifted the doubled folded sheet of paper from my as for a sniff, all I saw was crimson blood (pic related). I am very concerned about whether or not this is a sign of a serious medical issue, and looking up why I shit blood brings up a whole range of different issues.
I want you to give me your thoughts on what this might be, and whether or not I should see a doctor about it. Keep in mind that going to the doctor is a very LAST resort of mine, as I do not have health insurance.

So, give it to me straight Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android
cronometer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao go to a doctor

Just wait it out you're fine

You have ebola
rip in peace, op

*g*For a sniff

Bright red, so probably a hemorrhoid.

Eating isn't just for calories. You get vitamins and minerals from food as well. By only consuming milk, tea, and caffeine, you're missing out on many of the things that your body needs to continue functioning properly. This has the potential to cause extremely serious problems.

Go to a doctor as soon as possible.

>diet which consists of whole milk, Oolong tea, and two 'trucker' caffeine pills
Are you shoving them up your asshole? Details on diet?

Don't be a faggot and eat normally.
Or at least eat normally until you are back to normal and then go on a less extreme diet. Having patience is better than dying anyday.

See doctor

lol whole milk oolong tea and caffeine for a few weeks like 3-4?

Hold up you have been doing this for a couple weeks?

How do you shit when you don't eat anything solid?

Don't visit the doctor, they'll steal your rights, take your guns, and stick you in a gas chamber

you now have a whey intolerance and a very inflamed GI. Stop all of the dairy, get back on a regular diet, try slow titration of dairy in 2 weeks.

Can my lack of vitamins and minerals be solved by any cheap supplements? Because I absolutely cannot afford to make another trip to the doctor this year. If it's really life threatening I will, but if it's not *as* serious it'll have to wait.

faggots

the fuck kinda diet is that, thats horrible for you. jesus christ just eat a vegetable or something lifes too short for this bs

Based and woke

I would honestly suggest visiting a medical forum where people who actually know something can help you out, Sup Forums isn’t really the best place to get advice about something as serious as this.

your body absorbs the water. put milk into pot and boil it until its all gone. there will be a little bit of solids at the bottom of the pot (a little fat)

>Details on diet

Well, I wake up, drink a pint of milk, and take the two of the 270mg caffeine pills. Whenever I start to feel hungry or tired, I make a quart of tea to "chug". The water from the tea makes me feel full, and the caffeine keeps me from falling asleep.

Is your arsehole bleeding. If it were internal it would be much darker. Your fine, just an idiot who will put that 10 plus pounds back on the second you start eating normally again. You wanna lose weight eat a little less and exercise more. Dumb dumb.

This is not okay, how long have you been on this diet ?

I tried that, but I get few replies, and the one's I do get are all just jokes :(

I've been on this diet for three weeks starting today, and was ~180 pounds.

The caffeine and tea is dehydrating you and causing anal fissure. Drink more water and take a multivitamin

eat actual food. fruit, meat vegetables. youre starving your body... and cut out the dairy too. you cant survive on just liquid... if youre concerned abot weight cut out sugar and go from there tbh

lies unless you used sugar, you'd have been dead due to low blood sugar

You didn't gain 10 lbs in a week so why are you in such a rush?

??? Am I god?

Take a multivitamin and fish oil I guess

Also crash diets don't work. The research shows you're going to put the weight back on when you stop

Just count calories it's not that hard and do it slowly

milk has sugar in it ya dingus

fat, not sugar
>dingus
adorable
your blood had enough sugar in it to last you all this time, i guess its good u decided to go on a diet

Yeah... You are possibly dying Sup Forumsro. Go get checked

milk has lactose wtf u talking about

do this op,
no one does this type of diet you are doing

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

Don't be a retard, just use a calorie counter.

didnt know lactose was a sugar, thanks for the info

cronometer.com/

this can help too

how about you try eating normal food

and quit sniffing the toilet paper after you wipe

go to the doctor dumbass
Also your diet is shit. Just go keto

you
gonna
diiiiiiiiiiie

Its a hemorrhoid. Eat more fiber.

All the -ose are sugars.
Sucrose, glucose, dextrose, lactose, galactose, fructose, etc. But many adults aren't able to digest lactose properly.

you need to see a doctor you may have fucked some of your organs

>galactose
is that like sugar from spaec?

>quit sniffing the toilet paper after you wipe

no

What is with you fat faggots and your weird diets? Seriously, just eat moderate portions of fish or chicken and lots of vegetables, cut out the fucking rice and pasta and sugar/junk food, and exercise moderately. You'll lose weight at a pretty decent clip and feel like a million bucks at the same time and not be posting your bloody shits on Sup Forums like a fucking weirdo.

It's not that hard, lardass.

Medfag here

It's probably a hemorrhoid. Still, go see a doctor and stop your shitty extreme diet. Just cut your carb intake, make your own food, and exercise.

Jesus Christ, Just eat less you fat fuck; or shit blood, it's whatevs

That's not paper, that's a cloth

u ded

how many people on Sup Forums do you think have decent healthcare?

how the fuck did you even come up with this "diet" anyway? It's not even a diet it's more like a slow suicide