Any tips on gaining weight? Been a skinny fucker my whole life and want to make a change

Any tips on gaining weight? Been a skinny fucker my whole life and want to make a change

Su

Claim you have tourettes and request risperidone. Shit makes you hungry as fuck.
Sauce - I have severe tourettes.

Not sure if I should say sorry or not user but will keep that in mind

Bump

It's easy. Just eat junk. Candy, cookies, cake, fast food. Anything with a high caloric density. It's much easier to gain than to lose.

I've heard that so many times but no matter how much junk I eat I gain nothing I went on a hot dog diet where every night after eating a shit ton of junk food I would make myself eat at least 4 hot dogs

eat.

just gotta eat a fuck ton, it's hard and costs alot. or buy weight gainer

You're not eating enough. Are you very active? You might also be burning a lot of calories. Hot dogs aren't a good example. They're filling and will make you feel full quick. Try eating a whole bag of chips. You'll still be hungry probably and you'll have eaten 1000 calories already.

eat semen

High metabolism

so u just have to eat more, lol. it's just harder. your only choices are eat more, or take alot of weight gainer. there is no shortcut. never not be eating something

I have the same problem man. I eat so much junk food that I should be overweight but I also play soccer which might be holding me back. I'm 6'3 and only 148 lbs.

This isn't a good place to ask. Go ask /fit/

Fucking all I do is play video games and eat junk food I'm 5'11" and I only weigh 130 and I am decently fit for the low weight that I have

Been trough this myself OP. If you got the same problem i had, eating alot is barely gonna help. Start working out, i promise you it will be worth it, you will go up so much weight in muscle mass, and it won't be fat. Eating yourself fat is just stupid, lift yourself big my man. After 1.5 years of working out almost everyday, i'm huge compared to before+sixpack and alot of muscle. Trust me on this one

But if you're talking about gaining muscle mass start lifting weights, eat more protein, and eat healthy. If you're talking about gaining fat (I don't know why you'd wanna gain fat and not muscle) then yeah just overeat

OP if you have a high metabolism you need to work on eating things that slow your metabolism down

> don't drink coffee
> don't eat fiber
> eat 5-6 hours between meals, 3 times a day
> eat right before you lay down to sleep
> eat tons of peanuts

work at a pizza joint and eat like a motherfucker. made me fat af

anything in moderation is good for you, so fuck moderation

Some people process carbs differently. Some just flat out DON'T, so they effectively empty calories. I imagine you're full skeleton mode, with eyebags like a motherfucker.

Eat more protein, cut out carbs, and dig into as much fatty shit as a healthy cholesterol would allow. Eat dense greens and nuts like a motherfucker, too.

5 600-800 Cal meals a day minimal-muscle workouts 3-4 days a week, get your 9 hours of sleep

user: just eat more and excercise. it also depends on your body type/frame. but its truly based on intake to a large degree. just dont eat trash...eat good. Now go fuck yourself you skinny shitbird.

You just gave to eat more. People always over/under estimate their calories, so really count them. Also seriously up your protien intake and start lifting. Dont just eat junk food cause youll feel like shit. Eat lots of good food. Also

Forgot to add this, but eat a fuckton of protein, and the 2 key things for looking bigger and feeling bigger is back and shoulders. This shit will take time, but is the healthiest and best way to gain mass/weight

I'm not full on skeleton mode I'm skinny but I've got abs+ decent definition but where I have no muscle I have just skin and bone also thanks for all the help Sup Forumsros

If you have decent definition and no fat, you will see lifting progress almost instantly, good luck man. Been trough feeling shit for being small, and got bullied in school, feelsbad

user, I was you. 6' 115 LBS. This was 2 years ago. Now im 6' 165 LBS. I hit college and began lifting 6 days a week, and taking mass gainer. I drink 2 mass gainer shakes a day along with 2 full meals, i clock in around 4k calories per day. I hate food. I could have 1500 calories a day and feel totally full. My secret is waking up at 5-6 am with a shake (1000 calories+) already prepared. I drink it right away and by 9 AM i am already hungry again. It is a grind, you wont change immediately, but it can be done. you can do this

KFC every day.

What mass gainer do you recommend?

I use "Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass" 1 full scoop. Heres the kicker though. I toss that scoop in a blender, add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, a full banana, and 16 oz of whole milk. 2 a day

Turn 30

5 pb&j sandwiches a day atleast, went through PT for marines, that's what they recommend, I was 6'5 about 175-180 went up to 200lbs in no time

Peanut butter

That dog is healthy..

Thanks Sup Forumsoys

Weighted squats snd full-fat milk.