So I was thinking about the season and the upcoming owl and for some reason I started thinking about how I'd never see...

So I was thinking about the season and the upcoming owl and for some reason I started thinking about how I'd never see Peyton Manning ever play again and it hit me pretty hard out of nowhere. I realize he's a meme around here and it was easy to make fun of him but I really liked the guy and looked up to him as he's my all time favorite qb. Cheer me up nerds.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Inq-uhQ_q08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fag

I fully believe he's one of the few qbs ever in the NFL that would be able to walk onto any team and make it competitive.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Inq-uhQ_q08

gay

This season didn't feel the same without him, nfl took a big hit with leaving. Same thing will happen when Brady leaves

When him, Brees, and Ben leave the NFL will feel like one bad joke.

>shit qb tbqh

He isn't a meme.

Patscucks just don't have any actual rivalries so they sperg about the Sheriff

How?

I hope you're happy with yourself.

Your hero sexually assaulted a medical staff member then he and his hillbilly father tried to scapegoat a black kid who thought Peyton was his friend.

He was a consistent playoff failure that was pushed down our throats by the NFL as the best ever despite the fact that he was constantly losing to the best ever.

He performed horribly in his SuperBowl run with the Colts and even worse on his run with the Broncos. He ran the best offense of all time when he was buffed up on HGH, a scandal which the NFL covered up, and when he couldn't use his precous PEDs anymore he immediately fell apart.

He's a white trash, overrated, pretender to the throne loved by red-state brain-dead hicks because he's not an uppity northerner that makes them all feel insecure.

That being said, he's the 5th best QB of all time.

I already know about the medical staff member and have forgiven him for it and there's no legit proof he was on HGH and even if he was most players in the NFL use performance enhancers but it's just about not getting caught. The media did him a huge wrong by sending him out the way they did and the way your post reads you just sound like you're races against whites.

>No legit proof
Yeah, it must have been his wife doing all that HGH shipped to their home address. Not the aging athlete coming off traumatic neck surgery then having his best season ever.

One of the biggest pieces of shit in professional sports. Good riddance to ol' aw shucks Papa Budweiser.

Also, it's great that YOU'VE forgiven him but you're a hillbilly neck-bear on a Mongolian Papercrafting Board. How about the woman whose career he tried to destroy or his fellow player he threw under the bus?

I think he's pretty fucking overrated

Wow, holds many regular season stats. Pretty easy to do when you're beating on the Jags/Titans/Texans/Chargers/Raiders twice a season.

That one season that was supposed to be the greatest offense of all time gets held to 8 points in a fucking blow out of a Super Bowl???

Dude is a fraud.

I don't care about them.

That was a tough defense and a bad game. It happens sometimes.

If you dig deep enough into anybody's past you can find shit like this and worse. He just got screwed over by the media. Don't act like the NFL is a sport for angels. All in all he did a good job and he's a good guy and he's got two owls under his belt.

>sometimes

Name one time in the last 10 years that the greatest offense that season got blown out in the playoffs, let alone the SUPER BOWL

Manning was a flat track bully that always underperformed in big games. Choked in college and the pros.

Didn't know women posted here

He was good in the aspect that he was basically the teams offensive coordinator but he was a mediocre QB at best

Good offense teams get blown out. They just happened to be the best at the time and defense usually wins owls anyways. This ain't a big secret. That's why Elway started building the defense and if Kubiak didn't totally fuck the offense trying to have manning running bootlegs and shit I'm pretty sure we would have seen the best NFL team in history that year they won the owl.

He always said he wasn't the most talented guy but he could out prepare anybody.

I think she legitimately thinks this a papercrafting board.

I asked for a single example of another great offense getting blown out when it mattered.

I'll start the list for you, you're not going to add to it no matter how hard you try.

1. 2013 Broncos, led by the greatest choke artist of all time.

>muh Dak
>muh Carr
>muh Winston

It's just not even close to the same

Is that why he has two rings and is one of the best qbs to ever play though?

Wrong. Dead wrong. More players than not DON'T do shit like this. And even if everyone was doing it, it's no excuse.

>Got screwed over by the media
If you mean "was protected and held up by the media for his entire career, starting with college" then you might have a point.

>Did a good job
Sure
>Is a good guy
no
>Two owls
that he was carried to

I'm not one to defend Peyton but in the last 5 times the number one offense met the number one defense in the Superbowl, that number one defense won 4/5

who was the exception

pray tell

>thank you HGH

Hey at least he had the best offense under his belt. Can you give me one example of another qb with the best offensive stats in the NFL with two owls?

Tom Brady
Big Ben
Rodgers next year

this
suck a dick sjw bleeding heart

One ring against Rex Grossman's Bears...kek
One ring where he literally sucked ass and the defense won the game.

Compare that to what Brady and Montana do and get back with me, kid.

HGH dosent turn you into Hercules all it does it take away pain and helps heal your body faster. I guess him being healthy is a huge disadvantage to other teams but hey that's Peyton4u.

Peyton made a name for himself by stat-padding in a division of 4 teams that featured TWO expansion teams and a relocated team.

Then when he had to face actual teams in the playoffs he lost more games than he won.

I'm fucking tired of Peyton being seen as some humble, good guy.

Dude whined just as much as Brady, and wasn't nearly as good

You're misunderstanding. I said the best offensive stats.

Are you asking for regular season/stat padding time or when it matters?

Oh man it's that Italian shitposter again.

>Not sexually harassing and stalking a woman makes you a bleeding heart sjw
>Not trying to manipulate your already half retarded and racist fanbase into thinking an evil ooga booga black man did these things is being an sjw bleeding heart

MAMA MIA! Your pasta is burning. Don't you have a wife to beat while wearing khakis and a stained undershirt you greasy whop?

That's because he made the playoffs every year nerd. You can't expect him to win every single owl. You obviously don't understand how hard it is to make it because even if you're the best qb in the world there is no guarantee you'll ever win an owl.

Then why did he completely fall off a cliff once he had to stop using?

>27 playoff games
>40 touch downs
>25 interceptions
>87.1 passer rating

Absolutely dogshit through his entire career when it mattered. His SB performances were the worst though.

You know, Brady gets a ton of shit for beating on the AFC east but the AFC South has been filled with shitters for fucking YEARS.

The Jags/Titans probably made the playoffs like 3 times combined in the last 10 years

If you put Peyton on the Pats with Bill in his prime you'd probably shit your pants. Brady is a system baby.

>Making the playoffs every year when you play in the AFC South
>An accomplishment

you may pick only one, Cletus

Idk? Maybe because he was playing in complete pain and was severely injured.

When was Peyton's prime?

>this sjw cunt unironically lecturing us on women's right
we don't give a shit. go be outraged on plebbit or feminist frequency or whatever shitsite you came from

Did I mention Brady? Peyton is just a choker...plain and simple. He choked every single season at UT and he choked every single season in the playoffs. His brother is unironically better.

If you put Peyton on the Pats Bill would have shot himself and be remembered as a failure for never advancing in the playoffs.
And the Dolphins/Jets would have enjoyed years of success.

Any year before his last. Put Brady on the Colts at the start of Mannings career and he'd be an average joe. Bill made the browns into a relevant team.

>i can stalk and harass women all i want! They're less than human.

Just because you grew up watching your Pop treat your Mama-mia like shit doesn't mean that's normal, Tony.

Someday, you'll talk to a woman and you'll realize they are human beings, same as us. Now where the fuck is my pizza, Guiseppe?

Sorry, but with the game on the line, who would you trust more with a 2 minute drill, Brady or Peyton?

The answer is obviously Brady but I'll entertain any Peyton replies

>Bill made the browns into a relevant team.

36-44 in 4 seasons is hardly relevant, user

No because no name literal who qbs have success under Bill. Manning would have absolutely killed the NFL on that team. On a decent team in Denver for only a few years look at all the records he broke and he made it the the owl twice and one it once. Imagine if he started his career there. It would likely be common knowledge Manning is the best way to ever play the game. I guarantee Phillip Rivers is a better Qb than Brady except he's just on a shit team. The difference between all these guys is Peyton can make any team competitive.

Shut the fuck up with the gay ass system babby excuse.

Beli was 5-13 with the Patriots til Brady took over the starting job. He has done it with 2 TE sets and 4 wide sets. He can handle a running game and a team with manlets and rookies at every major position.

>>peypey mooned a girl once be outraged like me waaah
your place is feminist frequency my easily triggered friend

You're out of your mind if you think Brady is some run-of-the-mill QB.

Dude has the greatest pocket presence I've ever seen. It's textbook awareness.

>Peyton can make any team competitive
>His teams hold the record for most one and dones in the playoffs

It's going to be so nice in three years when Tom takes all of Peyton's regular season records away from him. :^)

Won*

Peyton and Brees are the best to ever play the game and when you watch them play it's pretty obvious. Winning owls is a team sport. Everybody else in this thread is probably just pissed pats fans.

Your forgetting some other no name quarterbacks who did amazing on the pats under bill. Brady Is a fraud.

>mooned
Okay, so you don't even know what happened. How can you defend an opinion so fervently on something you know nothing about?
Read up, educate yourself.
Eat some gobbaghool and think about where it all went wrong.

I hope he comes to Denver and rapes the entire NFL and gets another owl. He deserves it and would finally get some recognition.

>it wasn't mooning, he showed his hairy uncovered buttocks to a woman who implicitly said no, and she was forever traumatized thereafter. that's aggravated sexual assault he should be hung by the balls and pilloried til the end of time
what part of we don't give a fuck can't you understand fuckboy?
accept the fact that we're not sjw here and wash your sandy vagina

>teams

Congratulations!

This is the dumbest argument ever. If you're talking about Matt Cassel, he took a team that was 16-0 and set records as the best offense ever at the time to 11-5.

If a 12-4 team went 7-9 it would be considered an abject failure.

CITRUS BOWL MVP
CITRUS BOWL MVP
CITRUS BOWL MVP

>we
Don't act like you speak for everyone, greaseball. Even if you don't care about morality, which clearly, haha, you don't, Peyton is still an overrated garbage time stat padder.

>Sup Forums
>euro
>peyton fag
>mentally retarded

everything checks out here

>Someday, you'll talk to a woman and you'll realize they are human beings, same as us
t. kissless virgin

I'm fucking PISSED that he's still on TV, he was never funny.

Trust me dude, you'll never convince a mysoginist, pervert, virg that nobody in the world will ever value them

NATIONWIDE

Now u just sound pathetic..

Coming from the guy who writes like a 12yo girl.

>thread is about OP realizing he will never see manning play again and feeling a little sadden about, i'm assuming he grew up watching him so that's kind of understandable
>patriots cumguzzler comes in and shits the thread with his insecurities about manning; his brady fawning; muh patriots and his NE sjw bullshit causes
>has the audacity or lack of awareness to call anyone shitposter because he gets called on it
you're quite literally the dumbest son of a bitch i met on this site, and that's saying something

Who give a fuck what a dirty Diego thinks?

You do nothing but shitpost NFL threads. Go jump off the leaning tower of Pisa.

>Ben
Please don't include him in any dicsussion about the greats ever again. Thanks

>I realize he's a meme around here and it was easy to make fun of him

The fuck you on about? Apart from the handful of autistic cheatriots spammers on here 24/7, Sup Forums love peypey.

Ben is one of the greats of this era. Deal with it nerd.

He's the second best qb of all time imo tbqh, nothing more needs to be said I think. I loved watching him carve up defenses for years. No one did it like peypey.

Top 10 of the 2000's? Sure. All time great? Nah

Don't worry, Papa Johns will soon find another pizza maker.