I really want to fuck and marry a beautiful trap

i really want to fuck and marry a beautiful trap...

Faggot

that is the dream, friend

inb4 she's a fat ugly hon and turns you down

hahahaah faggot !!
Me too

i want one so bad omg.....

The one on the left. Very slutty, too. Sleeps around cons quite a bit.

>Sleeps around
turns user down

So you're gay, congrats on coming out bro...

>ywn be surprised by a cute girls feminine penis

why live

i want one so bad uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

depending on where you are in the world, it might be illegal to marry another man.
good luck with your dream

Palm sized boobs, good legs, nice skin. Try once. He frequent cons often, just try your luck.

Name?

name?

Why do you nigger faggots insist on ruining Sup Forums?

This is a legitimate question. How do I find a trap?

use the fucking map

i want to meet a feminine white trap to dominate me and enslave me :(((

Cons after you find one, you can chat them up learn what social media they hang out, usually tumblr, and go from there. They are all very picky on looks, if you are a fat turd don't bother.

I've been wondering if I got smashed by one as a female would it be gay due to being attracted to the female body with a penis

I think its gay for both parties
Men because the Dick
Women because the body

who gives a shit as long as they make you happy?

i think its not gay sicne im attracted to the feminine aspect of the trap and their feminine persoanlity

i think its gay if ur attracted to masculine hairy men

Ii thought this was an actual girl?

What? I don't see any quest markers on my map. Elaborate

have you tried, I don't know, looking?

as long as he didn't have hiv and would do that in the hole of my choosing yes, i feel ya faggot.

But what about if here got smashed by one because of the dick and for the feminine personality
This needs further analysis

there is an actual factual trap map on google

no I don't have the link but I looked up traps near me and like 3 were listed within a half hour

Isn't she living in Turkey? Given the political situation there. RIP

he

it is. op is just a faggot

omg, I don't even like chastity cages generally but I'd buttfuck the everlasting love out of this cute little anal slut. Suck her little nuts before dropping my own heavy sack in her fucking mouth.

The problem with this is if you actually married a trap it would be horrible. Women get all dolled up and look so much better but when you wake up next to them in the morning they look worse. Traps would be 10x worse what a normal woman looks like when not dolled up. Take it from someone who used to date a trap.

this is true i dated a trans and yeah in the morning better run

stop bringing reality into this, none of these fags will ever even date much less get a handy from a hooker- there is really no need to shit on impossible dreams