vocaroo.com/i/s0w5qiGrkyJJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

roll

"this is stupid, why am I doing this"

ironic that this is the one that won
vocaroo.com/i/s1eeUbX9IYKB

Thanks fam

you sound like matpat

"Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

roll

navy seal copypasta

Life is a senseless waltz danced by fools and lovers alike

"THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!"

Oh shit now this nigga gotta read that shit

Re-roll

Bump

vocaroo.com/i/s1bIzmfTv6il

shit, I forgot to edit out the retake near the end

roll

roll

all-star from smashmouth

rolling

I love it though I love it though Uh put your hands to the constellations They way you look should be a sin, you my sensation I know I'm preaching to the congregation We love Jesus but you done learned a lot from Satan I mean a nigga did a lot of waiting We ain't married but tonight I need some consummation May the Lord forgive us May the God's be with us And that magic hour I seen good Christians Make brash decisions Oh she do it, What happened to Religion? Oh she lose it She putting on her make up She casually allure Text message break up, the casualty of tour How she gone wake up and not love me no more I thought I was the ass hole, I guess it's rubbing off Hood phenomenon, the Lebron of rhyme Hard to be humble when you stuntin' on a jumbotron I'm looking at her like "this what you really wantedt, huh?" What we argue anyway, oh I forgot its summertime Put your hands to the constellations They way you look should be a sin, you my sensation I know I'm preaching to the congregation We love Jesus but you done learned a lot from Satan (Satan, Satan, Satan) I mean a nigga did a lot of waiting
We ain't married but tonight I need some consummation When the sun go down its the magic hour The magic hour And outta all the colors that are still up the skies You got green on your mind
I can see it in your eyes Why you standing there with your face screwed up Don't leave while your hot that's how Mase screwed up Throwing shit around, the whole place screwed up Maybe I should call Mase so that he could pray for us I hit the Jamaican spot, at the bar, take a seat I ordered you jerk, she said "you are what you eat" You see I always loved your sense of humor But tonight you should have seen how quiet the room wasThe Lyor Cohen or Dior Homme that's Dior Homme not Dior homie
The crib Scarface couldn't be more TonyYou love me for me could you be more phoney
Uh put your hands to the constellationsThey way you look should be a sin, you my sensation

Do it faggot

My dad finger fucks me and I don't know to make the excitement stop, I love it so much. I can't get hard for anything else besides his manly fingers deep inside me

heavy. roll for this

vocaroo.com/i/s1dq92fxAod5

You are gay. Sage

vocaroo.com/i/s0w5qiGrkyJJ

your vocal fry is annoying

roll for this