Warner Bros...

>Warner Bros. has hired its Snatch (2000) director Guy Ritchie to helm the DC title Lobo R rated (2020) and the Writer/Producer Guillermo del Toro

How fucking good will this movie be?? I don't even care who is playing Lobo, this will be a hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9uKE3kwfOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its just a rush to the degenerate least common denominator isn't it?

>we beg for the Deadpool audience

Guy Ritchie is total dogshit. Fuck you

Fuck you, you yank cunt
Snatch, Lock Stock and Rock 'n Rolla are all great films

>implying Lobo hasnt been in the development hell for almost 15 years

>cockney accents everywhere
>i need subtitles to understand english

fuck

>DC

It'll be shit. They should stick to animated movies

I dont give a shit about lobo buy i like guy ritchie.

Could dc finally be on the upswing?

>Guy Ritchie

Shit on a stick.

> Lobo R rated

Mite b gud.

> Writer/Producer Guillermo del Toro

Well now I just can't tell if it'll be the most stinking pile of dogshit ever or a cult classic. Either way there's no way in hell this will make money.

Studios saw the Deadpool cash train and looked around for anything they could use to repeat the formula. This is what they found. As usual, they didn't understand why Deadpool succeeded and will meddle enough to make this horrible somehow. At best the movie will be good and the marketing and launch awful.

And why do you think it suddenly has traction? You dense fuck.

AYE LOBO DO YA LIEK DAWGS?

>suddenly

>Snatch, Lock Stock and Rock 'n Rolla are all great films
>Most recent of which is 8 years old

Dudes lost his mojo, he's washed up.

>all these plebs hating on Ritchie

Snatch is one of the best comedies ever made and gets better with every watch.

rock n rolla is embarrasing

Deadpool had 3 things going:

People that like capeshit wanted something a little different
There was no action movie to compete with
The only other comedy was Zoolander 2

It's noit a good movie and won't be a classic, but it was a well made, safe movie that didnt that while generic it made fun of how generic it was, it was like the police academy movies.

>all these plebs hating on the Wachowski sisters

The Matrix is one of the best sci-fi films ever made and gets better with every watch.

And the studio wasn't on top of them trying to change the movie

MOM'S

I sort of agree, but think the pent up desire for some R rated adult fun is a huge Hollywood blunder.

Deadpool really wasn't great, it wasn't what it could have been, it was a generic story that tried to be ironic and meme referencing enough that you forget it's a by the numbers story. Fine, whatever.

But if they really want people back in theatres they should realize the only ones with cash that still care enough to go are the 80s and 90s crowd.

They keep remaking these classic hits like Total Recall and Robocop with zero understanding of what people liked. So they make them PG-13 for the most part. They water it down. They "update" it, by making it more by the numbers and like every other shit they serve, because "market research indicates..".

The success of Stranger Things too should make them reassess. It, like Deadpool, is not new creative thinking. It basically recycles things like a cutup collage, BUT it got the spirit of the times right.

There's so much room for a new Terminator or Robocop or Total Recall or Bladerunner.. but the studios don't get that the way to do it is capturing the spirit, but in a new IP. Not rebooting or remaking.

what do you think development hell means?

>it'll be based on the new 52 version

fetal's giz

If they just let him make the movie and not interfere...I'm optimistic.

Guy Ritchie hasn't made a good movie in a long time and King Arthur looks like generic prophecy fantasy garbage

If it's as cheesy as this I'm in.

youtube.com/watch?v=K9uKE3kwfOg

deadpool is one of the most successful movies ever made and the normie crowd fucking adores it.