I'm addicted Sup Forums. A mixed race spic needs help

I'm addicted Sup Forums. A mixed race spic needs help.

I can't stop drinking bo or what you guys not from the West Coast know as sizzurp. I work in tech, make $210,000 a year, work 80 hour work weeks, and have a great life but I can't stop. If I stop, it feels like my stomach has been punched by a giant.

Fiance is a beautiful keeper (housewife material) and she said if I don't stop, she's going to leave. I'm 27 and I've worked so hard all my life and barely sleep (3 hours max a night) to get the most out of my day but I'm always drowsy and can't stop.

What should I do? I'm fit, healthy, and have the intelligence/will to stop but I can't bear the pain of quitting. I really don't want to lose her because she's gorgeous, wants babies and to be a housewife, and is a very loving woman but I can't stop for the life of me. I've OD'd once a year ago but I can't do it.

Seriously? On LEAN???

If that is the absolute worst you've faced OP, either quit it and deal with it, or find a different addiction. If nothing else, give amphetamines a try, because at least they make you productive before they eventually make you a zombie like opiates do.

If you can't quit and you refuse to find psychiatric help, you should really consider another means of 'medicating' yourself. I'm addicted to amphetamines but I'm also a fucking prodigy and if there's any advice I can give it is to pick your addictions wisely.

Smoke meth. Cheaper than opiates, helps cut your withdrawal, and you wake up feeling refreshed after 3 hours.

>I'm a fucking prodigy
No, you're a fucking junkie.

Kratom - get some red Maeng da and eat a teaspoon of it

Get serious help. Chances are if you work at a company that pays that well they have legit counseling and addiction-breaking therapy options that won't cause you to lose your job.

OP here. It's impossible to quit, though. I've tried and tried and I can't take the death pain. I've crawled before to the kitchen to drink it because I was in my room. My Fiance moved in when I proposed and I wake up at 2:55am every single morning to workout and then drink bo. I can't lose her and I'm losing my independence because of this dumb drink.

smonk the devil's lettuce my dude

Have you thought about not thinking about it?

Over 200k a year, you've already done so well in life. Don't let a stupid fucking drug stop that.

Listen here faggot, you came asking for help and you shoot down everyone and say its impossible so fuck you. Just kys and be done with it you worthless fucking faggot piece of shit. I mean, how weak and retarded does a person have to be to get addicted to a fucking nigger drink to the point of wrecking his entire life?

Fuck. I hate people like you.

You just gotta get off it bro. Lean addiction's gonna make you fat as fuck. You can either get professional help, or try it yourself. Try smoking weed to help with withdrawals.

OP again. I do. Every single day. She gets annoyed at the smell but tolerates it (thank god) but she said she won't put up with my bo addiction. I have to bring it to work in my reusable styrofoam looking cup every single day because I get so jittery and uneasy.

I can't deal with it anymore. She made it clear today that I have to kill my addiction or she's going to leave for good. She's a very rare, beautiful girl and I can't afford to lose her. She takes such good care of the apartment and feeds me every single day since I proposed, she's willing to have sex (lost her virginity) and we have the best, most romantic sex on earth every time she's not ovulating.

As I'm writing this, I'm drinking it. It's 10:40pm here in California and I've been sipping since 3am today.

Can't force you to be productive mate, but I promise you'll feel better when you do.

It's no easy path OP. Drugs can be a hurdle just as much as a catalyst. I know it's hard to supress the urge to just a weekend thing, but nothing will ever make you genuinely happy if you can't get past making one stagnant thing the main focus of your well-being. It's pulling me in too, and I feel your pain. I can only get so far before I kick the habit. Frankly I don't know that I can but I know that I'm trying and I hope you are too, as hard as I want to think you are. I'm cheers-ing this god-awful malt liquor can to the both of us. God speed.

Hard answer for a hard question. If you don't feel life you have strength of will to do it yourself then you need to check yourself into rehab and ask your s/o to dispose of all your ingredients while you're in. Ride out the withdrawals in rehab, and come home when the thought of living without lean doesn't make you want to die.

He's 2 posts in, shooting no one down, who do you THINK you're talking about lol? Clueless, please leave for people giving real advice.

You're retarded if you got hooked on codeine.

Do heroin like a real man.

You mean lean. Or syrup. Unless youre from the H fuck off, wanna be loser

How do you make lean here in Mexico? Codeine ain't easy to come by. Do you have someone who gets it for ya?

Get help. Seriously. Most people don't break their addiction unless they get help. Also, most wait until after they lose something so valuable that it hurts more than the withdrawl pains could, and they finally realize that they truly can't do this anymore.

Don't be the dummy that waits until they lose everything and hit rock bottom.

Ve a la farmacia pendejo.

OP. I live in California. A friend of mine is a Crip and sells me it. I've known him since I was 10. Everyone here in Silicon Valley is killing each other here for reputation as a hard worker and even on this shit I beat them up.

I've gotten 8 feminists here fired because the company (hint, probably your search engine) didn't need them because I outworked them.

I'm dying though, literally, from this. I'm getting stomach ulcers and now my fiance is threatening to go.

take kratom it's way better to be addicted to that

source: am addicted to kratom. It's okay

See

You wanted to act hard and behave like a nigger, so that's what you get. It's called natural selection.

You're playing a dangerous game of chance OP. Death from codeine overdose is extremely common if abused regularly. Like others have said, get yourself some help. Opiate addiction is so common these days that getting help through rehab hardly carries the stigma that it once did. You gotta want it for yourself though.

Go to rehab if you truly want to quit. Man t f up, bitch.

Y luego? La mayoría te piden receta para vender te cualquier cosa que tenga codeina.

> sells me it
Figures, thanks, bro.

Taper off, you dumb cunt. If you're paying similar to Texas prices for your shit, then you aren't sipping any more than 8 ozs a day max. Keep up the same habit, just decrease in increments of .5ozs per day until you can quit with minimal withdrawal. You get the gratification all the way to the end, easy as fuck if you really wanna quit.

>Alternative method, go balls to the wall with some real fucking opiates. Oxycontin, fentanyl, or any of its analogs.

why don't you just drink 3/4 as much as you normally do tomorrow. the next day drink 1/2 as much. the day after drink 1/4. then quit the next day. it's not that hard

Gotta agree here. Don't let it get to the point where it causes serious damage to your life. You're asking for help, so you at least recognize that you need to stop.

Go see a doctor. Get a methadone prescription. You're wealthy enough that should be able to take some time off to focus on rehabilitation.

OP. Was thinking about replacing the addition but she made it clear that only weed is allowed (she doesn't smoke but let's me). Like I said she likes to take care of me so if I were to try what you and other anons suggested, she wouldn't put up with it.

I might look into rehab though but it seems so pussy to do so but may be necessary.

Says the guy that knows fuckall about opiate withdrawals. You know that could literally kill you, right?

Literally noone calls it sizzurp. Pls kys.

Anyone who calls you a pussy for checking into rehab hasn't felt opioid withdrawals.

Nor anything else
If you're considering it, frankly, the thoughts of clueless people are the least of your worries. I'd know. Do yourself the favor I never did myself.

its not pussy at all OP. its 100% worth it if you dont wanna lose this girl and potentially your entire life

OP needs to post nudes of his housewife-to-be, else this thread is a total lie.

>implying Fentanyl is anything you want to try

Seriously kill yourself degenerate

Fentanyl?

Find a different addiction. And you're gonna have to force yourself. You're never gonna lose your urge so, again, you're gonna have to force yourself.

I dunno, GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR.

You know they have a thing, it's called doctor-patient confidentiality? Seriously, mixing drugs and alcohol is seen as a serious thing, and is likely a symptom of a greater issue.

GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR YOU IDIOT.

They will help by finding the underlying problem and give you a treatment plan.

Go to a Sub clinic tomorrow. Call ahead and see if they want you in withdrawal at the first appointment. Do not stay on the Suboxone for more than two months. Do not take more than 4mg a day. Cut the strip in half. Begin your taper ASAP.

Would you rather have a lifetime of hurt instead of a short period of discomfort?

Maybe this faggot wants to completely fuck his life up, I don't judge.

Hey foo, go see a doctor. You already fucked up by getting hooked on. Don't go and substitute it with another drug to get by. Go to the fucking doctor, and get rehab. I'm serious.

Or don't and be a bum.

I 2nd this

Go get your stomach pumped and then try not to go terra cold turkey

This.

OP again. She's literally my world right now. Especially in CA, conservative, beautiful, women like her are hard to come by. Every girl here is a nail and run trash.

I do think now rehab is the only way. I need to quit for me and for her. I'm glad in a while she pushed me to quit by threatening to leave. If I never met her, I'd probably never stop until I died.

The pain though is what scares me. I honestly almost felt like killing myself to end the pain that day I had to crawl to my kitchen to drink it like an animal.

Get it from the asphalt chimps down on Broadway. Oh, and kill yourself.

Its only a weak opiate bro! should be easier to give up than the more harder oipates! Defiantly try to give up cold turkey rather than go on the Methadone programme or subbox. Im on methadone, and I love the stuff, no withdrawls just feel like normal. down side is im on it for life.

most of the guys here wont be supportive, but I believe in you OP. make the change to turn your life around so you can have a BOMB ass future

Are you saying that I'll always feel the urge to drink bo again even after I've detoured and quit?
Thank you, Sup Forumsro. Means a lot to me.

You're using the drink as a crutch for a deeper issue that your brain is trying to repress, and the best way it knows to do that is through the drink.

Consult a doctor and get to the bottom of your underlying issues. They'll be able to help you better than anyone. Or if you don't feel like consulting a doctor who's job it is to help with things like this, you can try to wean yourself from the drink with Kratom to ease withdrawal symptoms.

I'd definitely recommend seeing a doctor for some real help though.

Best of luck, and Godspeed user.

Working 80 hours a week = great life lol OP you suck

opiates? ibogaine my brown brotha. took that shit over two years ago and never looked back. easily found online.

You can either suffer through the withdrawal or suffer through the addiction. There is no way out that won't hurt.

OP. Those were my fiance's exact words today.

I realize there are only two ways out: get help and build a life with the love of my life or keep going and lose her and eventually my health and life. Rehab is the only way to go, I guess.

Your company offers treatment options. Just check use them and check into a clinic. It's not that fucking complicated

Purple stuff is better than weed?

Pussy shit. Going in for fucking cough medicine.

DO HEROIN, THEN YOU CAN COMPLAIN

Why do you even give a fuck about work?
Fuckyou.

Agreed. After reading this entire post, it sounds like an underlying issue. In all seriousness, was there an event that hurt you emtionally growing up? Previous bad break up?

It's the same reason people drink...to avoid the pain. Perhaps, you're not content in your job?

I know that I have turned to drugs to avoid dealing with past issues in my life. You can do it though. Express to your GF your plan to get help and her being the reason of that change. Women will stick by a man. If she means this much to you, you probably mean even more to her.

>work 80 hour work weeks, and have a great life
if you say so.

>Pussy shit. Going in for fucking cough medicine.
>DO HEROIN, THEN YOU CAN COMPLAIN

you don't know what you're talking about

Hahaha, okie dokie.

But really, fucking codeine? Come on now, it's OTC in several states. Isn't even oxy, or hydrocodone. Weak sauce

Bro you need God to help you
I'm addicted to acid tobacco and weed he will forgive us if we repent brother. The Lord is what you need

Kys

Visit your local church every day and pray to Jesus to give ya power n save ya

lol same here. On some red vein maeng da rn.

take fucking ibogaine you ignorant fucks. I'm not saying it's pleasant but it beats the hell out of fucking opiate withdrawals and it resets your opioid receptors so you never crave that shit again

OP. It's not that easy. Shit feels like death in your stomach when you try to quit. It requires a prescription but my friend is a Crip and they have a lot of doctors who supply them with it for money.
The feeling feels like everything is right. It feels like heaven on earth. You get sleepy but feel like everything is peaceful and you're the king of the world. The after part is what gets you. Weed at least doesn't have severe withdrawals like bo.

This, plus some rehab

ibogaine retard. google it. saved my life.

Why did you chose to drink the nigga drink instead of sniffing some classy cocaine?

>addicted to nigger juice
>great life
fake

Bro you may have to get really meticulous about weaning your self off of it. For example, say the average size of your drink is say 16oz. In 2 or 3 days drop half an oz from your 16oz beverage. 2 or 3 days drop another half oz. Do it slowly and it should make the suffering minimal

Just gonna say you shouldn't have said that to me

But I forgive you

Childhood was horrible. Abused because of their religious, strict, and isolating parenting. I drank because I needed to relax and couldn't rest without stress or worrying about getting more money.

My fiance really is what has made my life better diet, emotional, sex, and all around wise.

She's definitely going to stick with me through this. She cried so hard today and I hated it. I'm always confident and masculine around her and everyone but I felt so bad seeing her cry so hard. It really was a wake up call for me.

No you fucking don't. Take fucking ibogaine. Jesus christ. You will be out in 2 days. I cannot hammer this point home enough.

Trip balls for 24 hours, and then never even think about opiates again. UGH. All of you miserable fucks could be living really happy lives right now.

All these rappers like Berner getting everyone addicted to liquid heroin, LOL.

sell me all of your lean I will drink it for you

You reap what you sow man...........

Well the good news is you can't die from the withdrawal. It's not like you're downing fifths of vodka or railing Xanax. You're doing yourself a disservice for not seeking treatment when you clearly have a problem. It's going to be hard to get into a place if you're specifically saying you're trying to come off lean. It's the same WDs, just not nearly as hard, as heroin. Just tell them it's heroin, you'll get the same treatment and it won't make a damn difference. It's stil going to be shit. Legs will feel arthiritic, stomach will be in a constant state of cramps, your body won't know whether to sweat or be cold. First two nights you probably won't sleep or keep food down. After day three you should feel much better with passing days from there.

You shouldn't

Route to quit opiates...

Buy weed

Slowly taper off your opiates over the course of time, instead of getting high like a degenerate junkie

Have close members help you taper if you need it

You're welcome.

OP just speak to your doctor, they'll probably get you onto a methadone program that treats your withdrawal symptoms but doesn't give you that euphoric feeling so it helps curb the addiction, eventually reducing the dosage until you're no longer addicted

Just go hang yourself. You're a piece of shit anyway.

Motherfucker, methadone is harder to come off of than heroin. Don't make him sub for government dope. Suboxone is in the same boat: worse than heroin, but still not as bad as methadone.

210k per year? I doubt that. That's CEO salary. If you're even a high level developer, you're looking at $170k per year. Source: I work in tech also, in silicon valley.

Non-sedating, non-euphoric, dosage controlled, pharmaceutical grade, doctor/pharmacist administered, stepping-down therapy is much better than a self-diagnosis and self-treatment

Lower your dosage slowly over the course of a month then quit cold turkey . It's the only way

Detox. Done. Get a naltrexone regimen if you're fearing relapse, or Vivitrol if you really want to be sure

this thread is bullshit cause nobody calls lean bo in Cali, or sizzurp anywhere else in the world. In 2004 maybe.

It's called lean, act, mud or drank, nobody called it sizzurp since like the 90s. This dude trolling everybody you dumbers

I make $185,000 from work and $25k profit off two houses I bought and rent to people. I'm a real estate investor but haven't been able to keep it up because of this addiction and drowsiness from it.

Codeine is a baby teir opiate the withdrawals you would get would be really mild comapared to stronfer opiates. All you really are going to have to battle are the cravings and you'll be gucci

OP CHECKING IN.

I'm going to schedule an appointment and go to rehab as soon as possible.

THANK YOU anons for helping a Sup Forumsro out. I'm literally going to call in a few hours. I'm doing this for my fiance and my life.

OP CHECKING out. Thanks anons. A new leaf is being turned.

don't. take ibogaine you fucking idiot