Gun thread. Post what you got. Admire what you don't

Gun thread. Post what you got. Admire what you don't.

ill yourself

I got a Ruger but that is pretty much it.

Which has a worse comedown, good Coke or bad Coke?
Good Coke makes you feel better, meaning it depletes more serotonin so the comedown should be worse.
But shitty Coke is cut with random chemicals which probably make you feel really bad.
Any drug fags on right now?
Also general drug thread

Lol wrong thread

wrong thread, but bad coke

the point of coke is to binge anyway, so the comedown is always gonna fucking suck. I would recommend having some weed, alcohol, and sleep aids for the comedown.

but yeah good coke is obviously waaay better, feels more clean

>two shotguns
>no rifles
faggot

also, what is with this jezail meme?

First kill with new rifle

I have a pick related. Not only the most fun gun I own, but by far my fav iv ever even shot. 10/10, would recommend.

Wrong thread but I'll explain to you from the experiences I've had.

Purer coke gives me a better, more energetic high, but with less jitteriness. Goes nice up the nose, minimal burn or drip. The comedown isn't bad, but I feel the "hangover" for longer.

Cut to shit coke gives me an ok high, depends on how bad it is. Usually burns like a motherfucker, and that's how you can tell it's cut bunk without a reagent test. If it's cut with other active ingredients, it'll have different effects. Jitters are usually a bit of meth or other types of amphetamine. Some jackasses cut with opiates, which I don't understand. The aftereffects are usually shorter lived, but much stronger.

Good or bad, when I do coke, I like to accompany it with some xanax to offset any speedy nervousness.

This is an old pic, doesn't include everything
Mossberg 590A1 (12ga)
Mosin Nagant (7.62x54r)
PSL-54c (7.62x54r)
Mossberg 702 Plinkster (.22)
Browning BL-22 (.22)
Custom 20" left-handed AR15 (5.56)
Stag Arms Model 3 AR15 (5.56)
GSG 1911 (.22)
S&W 17 10 shot revolver (.22)
S&W 29 Classic 6 shot revolver (.44 mag)
S&W M&P 40 compact (.40)
Keep them all in a Liberty Colonial 30 safe

Nigger, why do you need all this shit for home defense?

Pick one damn gun. My god.

Just this one, daily carry

Pew pew pew. Fuck guns dude. Unless you're a farmer..

The shotgun is the only one I picked for 'home defense'. The .40 is for my car and the rest are just because I like guns and have the money to buy them.

Damn. Thosaunds of dollars for guns.

You must have a god tier job.

Seriously, wtf. How can I get this?

I work for a Class 1 railroad at $30.39/hr and have worked 16 hour shifts almost every weekday this year. As of right now I'm sitting at about $84,500 for this year so far. Will likely end up around $140k. It supports a lifestyle I've become accustomed to. Also allowed me to pay off the $14k loan on my car in under 5 months.

Proud of you.

I need a job like this so I can do stuff.

>using a meme round for self defense

what rifle user?

nice scatterguns

Ruger 8301
.22 rimfire

SPAS-12 Variant?

It appears to be an 870 with a folding stock.

Looks like a Mossberg and bit like a SPAS.

Nice combination.

Both are Remington 870s. Look at the placement of the controls.

Ohhhhhh, I see.

Not into shotguns, user.

how do you get into that? i heard theres some good money there if your willing to work your ass off, right now my life is kind of in limbo and i really need to find something i can work at.

I don't care much for them either. If it was a Mossberg then the safety would be on top of the receiver right in front of the stock so that right or left handed people can use it. SPAS 12s are extremely rare in the US. The folding stock versions usually have a hook on the buttstock (this can be removed so isn't a definitive indicator), the real way to identify them is by looking at the pump. The pump will be over a cheese grater looking metal shroud, the shotgun can be changed from semi auto to pump action for use with ammo too weak to actuate the action.

holy shit thats like 80 hours a week, are you getting overtime pay for this shit?

Who keeps posting this shit?

ur mum

They could at least post Afghani Jezails or something.

>'nut'
sure user, sure

shit son

NDM-86 or Tigr?

Not even that impressive a collection.

Disregard, I'm retarded.
>PSLs
Fucking impoverished shitters.

Bump