Hey Sup Forums I'm kinda desperate here , have fears my gf is cheating on me and the proof is on her sc...

Hey Sup Forums I'm kinda desperate here , have fears my gf is cheating on me and the proof is on her sc. Any bros know how I can log in without knowing her password?

yeah

stop trying to get her snapchat nothing is on it

>Smells like summer in here.

Bumping with tits

How can you get proof on Snapchat?

Are those her tits? cos dam son

Gonna help me out?

No I have pics of her but they aren't as nice

>step 1: obtain revolver
>step 2: kill yourself
>???
>PROFIT

>Kek

No. Just going to let you makeup getting cucked by her. She's probably fucking a bunch of different guys too.

I have 0 shame in begging on Sup Forums lol I just need to know if it can be done

Inspect element on internet explorer

this is the bottom line: if you think your partner is cheating on you, then your relationship has already failed. either you are right in your fears and it's over from that, or you're wrong in your fears and you mistrust your partner for no reason - signaling that you are unworthy.
find someone you can trust, user.

if your fear is real just leave her bruh, dont do this gay stalker shit

I got cheated on my last relationship , haven't trusted anyone ever since. Wanna trust this one but I just need to be sure

If you can get hold of her phone or laptop,or whatever she uses you need to make a solution of one part bleach ,one part ammonia and one part blue food coloring and then carefully apply it to the keyboard of her device , then look real closely at it for a while and the solution should make certain keys stand out , those are the ones that are used for her password. It should be to figure it out once you find all the letters or numbers. You may need multiple applications of the solution for this to work, and remember to look very closely at it until the letters are clearly seen. Works like a charm.

>checked

Come on guys anything to put my worrying to rest?

Not every girl is gonna cheat. But IF yup truly must feed your insecurity (cuz thats what it is unless you has a justification/actual cause) then pay a hacker. Cuz these retards wont help you.

Nah man if you don't know how to legitimately hack into it yourself then there is nothing to be done

Well then mission failed ig

at least you can be certain that her pussy is being destroyed by a monster black cock as you browse Sup Forums

If you think she cheat on you. Just cheat back. Fuck her best friend or mother. Then she now shit is real

C U C K
U
C
K

Tfw I am the BBC potentially getting cucked by a white boi