When did the road to a solitary life begin for you?

When did the road to a solitary life begin for you?

goin' down the only road I've ever known.

Like a drifter I was born to walk alone.

Nobody is born to be alone. It aint right. Humans are a social species. Im sure lonely people have a short life expectancy

It's all the same, only the names will change. Everyday, it seems we're wasting away. Another place where the faces are so cold. I drive all night just to get back home

Is good to be lonely in the modern society

Birth.

The times when youre alone, and all you do is think...

No. Come on.
We all need atleast one friend, a relative perhaps, whatever.
A life being totally alone is such a fucking waste, beleive me

after my best friend died, i just never had the desire or energy to go be social again

I can feel ya there.
Even as a young kid of 7, i knew i would end up alone

>A life being totally alone is such a fucking waste, beleive me
all life is a wasting

WHITESNAKE RULES

This
It's not pleasant but you know what can you when they are watching you?

There's a voice that keeps on calling me...

'

certain stretches of my life I've had a few friends but my default state is alone with no friends. I lock my cellphone, not to guard my personal info; but in fear that someone at work will look in and find I talk to literally no one.

Yeah but its less of a waste when youve had a few good laughs with friends and had girls suck your cock. You cant deny that.

I have a small group of friends now, but I spent my high school alone, just me and my pc. And I was happy. Not that happy but happy

This too

Haha, fags

always been "unique", now I'm full blown weird.

Can i ask why in ur opinion u have no friends?

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name, it felt good to be out of the rain. In the desert you can remember your name cuz there ain't no one for to give ya no pain.

At 3 when I started exhibiting symptoms of schizophrenia while living in and uber religious family and thought it was demon possession. I thought if I told my parents they'd kill me so I learned to hide it my whole life. 24 now and completely accustomed to a life devoid of others. Still get the occasional voices in my head.

Late into elementary school. It's not particularly interesting, but I'll green text it if someone asks.

Ive been through so much mental torment i wonder my mind hasnt broken and ive gone insane.ive got a Strong mind i guess

Please share :)

Down the road is where I'll always be...

I don't think I've gotten strong, just numb. Things don't affect me so much anymore and I guess I feel a sort of bliss. I think this is why I've gotten better over the years and not worse as is typical. I've learned to accept life how it is (even my messed up head) and have found my own sort of happiness.

BUT I DONT WANT TOOOOOOOOOOOO

>family moves to south carolina
>first day of first grade
>kid asks what my name is, tell him
>he asks if i'm "kin to" somebody
>don't understand what he's saying
>he repeats himself
>just ignore him
>he hated me and made everyone else hate me too

when the only person i ever trusted admitted that they actually hate me, really threw the last 9 years into perspective and has made me hate humanity forever.

I think i was born with a strong mind. Humans can adapt to their circumstances

Brother's schizophrenia combined with two close friends dieing - plus INTJ personality. Always had a gf though, but yeah say two or three close buddies would be nice

Who was that person to u. Friend, lover, family?

When the person I trusted most fucked me over the hardest at the lowest point of my life.

There's no unlearning that lesson. I will never trust a person again for the rest of my life. I'm lucky I'm not homeless.

Friend and family. Not anymore I guess.

I think every one should be alone for a while, it supports growth of yourself, mind and body so when I encounter someone who is accustomed to having companionship I see them as weaker for not being able to solve their own problems, as I venture through life I am always nurturing my creativity and problem solving skills. I prefer to be alone but do not fancy being lonely. That is what gets people, the fact that the think they are alone, however they always have themselves. the most reliable person you know. so I guess I started this path when I realized I cant count on anyone unless proven wrong, and they can only achieve that if they are better than me or can help me in one way or another. after that is established is when I make friends. all 7 of em

Ugh. Fuck being lonely AND homeless. Ive been there

>be me
>military brat, just moved to a new school overseas in Japan
>no friends because of the move, didn't even bother to keep up with them
>days get more and more boring, I become more unhappy
>I start lashing out and picking fights for no reason
>at about my third fight I punched little nigger's tooth out (left a faint scar on my middle finger) and busted the side of his head open
>He gives me a black eye
>come to school the next day, that little nigglet didn't
>word gets around that I put him out of school for a while
>teachers can't do shit because it was out of school
>kids in class avoid me like the plague
>hear some kids talking about me durring recesses
>they're afraid of me
>fast foward
>new location, new middle school
>second verse, same as the first
>beat the shit out of a kid for thinking he could bully me because I was the "new kid"
>spend the rest of middle and high school alone except for the occasional girly friend
>graduate and never see anyone from school again
>skip to now
>quit college (tired of academics and all my options would lead to me being a desk jockey)
>waiting until the day I get shipped of to boot camp

Tl;dr - edgelord fag got into a bunch of fights and has no friends

When I moved into a pizza place because I'm a failure.

I agree. Alot of people surround themselves with other mindless people to block out their own piss weak conscience.

I agree with this. Relationships should be in your life if they enhance it, not because you can't stand to be alone. I think those who learn to be comfortable alone form the most meaningful bonds. Unfortunately I've never really found anyone who enhanced my life. It seems everyone always needs something from me but I don't need anything from them.

When my grandmother died in 2011.

I've always liked to be alone. I mean I love my family and friends, and love a woman every once in a while.

When she left me for my supposed best friend and the rest of my social circle took their side.

not true actually. about 20% of the human race are solitary. it's a fascinating phenomenon, but it's firmly built into the DNA of humanity. I don't know if that can said of other animals with social grouping.

You got that right. The ONLY difference between me (who's actually doing better than ever financially) and that homeless bum you see on the street was I had ONE family member willing to take me in (the rest of my friends/family didn't care) while I recoup from all that I lost.

What's ironic is now I have the chance to prevent that family member from being homeless (twice). I repay what's given to me. I don't want to owe nobody nothing!

*I don't want to owe anyone anything!

When I left for college in another town. Realized that nobody gave a fuck whether I attended classes or not missed 3years of classes but still graduated this year. Im currently back home idle with nothing to do.

Try having your mother fuck most of your friends

Dammit. What I get trying to post and Netflix at the same time.

Sorry to hear that user. My grandfather died in 2013. He raised me and was my hero. I took care of him in his final years as he got dementia. By the time he died he was so bad he had no clue who I was. He would spit in my face each night and tell me he was going to cut my throat as I tucked him into bed. He died hating me.

I've always been solitary. Even when I was a kid I usually played by myself. I always had elaborate imaginary worlds that I liked to pretend I was in, and if other kids wanted to play with me they could join in, but most of the time they didn't get it, which I was basically fine with.

I've had a few friends come and go, stay in contact with a couple, dated a few girls as well, but for the most part I've always generally chosen solitude, it's just a preference. I don't even consider myself particularly unhappy or depressed, I just like to be alone and do things alone.

Yea sure.

It's hard to say. I'm not one to talk myself up so this may come off as boasting but I don't mean to. Most people who spend more than a casual amount of time with me end up liking me. I'm told I am very personable. When I left high school and gained some confidence I found that I made friends easily. Having maybe 1-2 friends early in life you really kind of learn to try to appeal to people. I smile easily and genuinely at everyone, and I am extremely accommodating to others, even strangers.

I'd say the problem is me. When a person isn't part of my daily life I practically forget/disregard them. I made great friends in college, and I keep up with exactly none of them. The few friends I had in high school (very close) practically all moved away, and we no longer speak. It's not because I don't like these people, and it's not because they don't like me. People I separate from try to keep in touch and I just shut them down till they give up. I just don't know what my problem is. Maybe i don't feel like I'm good enough or something.

What if you've had a few laughs with girls and had friends suck your cock?

that happened to you? shieet

Yeah shes a twisted cunt. Shes tried to ruin me my whole life, i still dont know what her problem is. Maybe she wants me to kill myself

It didn't. I've always had a bunch of friends who are very low maintenance.

Then what are u doing on this thread?
Go and suck ur friends cocks

Had 3 good friends. One of them turned be a fucking racist cunt after 10 years and "called me out" in public in a cafe for not having any friends, and he knew that i was a rather quiet introvert. i told him i don't need 100 friends, 2-3 good ones are enough, still there were many eyes on me that moment, some people i also knew. it made me think for weeks whether i believe myself or that i make excuses, but it's my true feelings.
after that i just dont care anymore. conversation with new people are bland, professional, minimal.
26 now, bought my own apartment, and currently just work, gaming, sleep. planned to move to japan after i've studied industrial engineering, just make a new start, just something.

When I realized that I won't put up with the flaws I see in others, so why the fuck should anyone put up with mine?

In my teens.
Though I was never really solitary.
Since my wife of 6 years (who i dated 9 years before marriage) decided to desert me 2 years ago. Though we are together again i am solitary in ny heart and mind. I am just going to settle my promises to her and be finally free and truly solitary.

Japan? Hahaha u faggot.
Ooooo maybe a cute retarded asian will fall in love with u there xD

I played a Japanese Visual Novel

For me it started with long hrs. id rather be lonely than broke

not there for the girls but because i am are pretty much like them, most of them are very solitary aswell. why am i explaining it to you, you are some worthless edgelord xD xD anyway.

There's no road to anything, mate.

Go out and talk to people, be likeable and generous that people will start liking you. There are plenty lonely faggots out there who will enjoy your presence if only you could remove your head from inside your own asshole.

You people are so fucking whiny, holy shit.

Shut up u aussie fuckin worm

Eat me ass wanker.

Yeah, nah, shit advice

Stay inside and glue your fucking head to your computer screen then, see if I care.

HEY!!!
I thought i told u to stfu u little aussie worm!

agreed. Unless you have a mental disability/illness there's no real reason for you to be lonely.

Get out and live life instead of complaining, people. Fix your problems.

I'd say Kindergarten, when I lived in Detroit
>Spent recess inside playing with stuff instead of with the kids
>Wasn't too bad actually. I lived in a semi decent area, so not too many assholes at school
First grade was awesome. Schools in Georgia are pretty decent IMO
>Teachers were nice, kids were generally nice
Mississippi schools are fucking terrible
>Bullied everyday 2nd and 3rd grade, sometimes in front of teachers.
>They literally turn their backs on me
4th grade is in Louisiana
>Bunch of assholes as teachers, and school is full of uneducated and violent niggers
5th grade comes around
>Move to Texas, live with Mom, sister, mom's wife, and her daughters
>Mfw I actually learn stuff
>Mfw these are generally nice people and not apes
Grades 6-10 also in Texas
>Pretty much same as 5th. Some niggers here and there, but IMO better than anything Louisiana and Mississippi can have
Move to dad in Georgia again for 11th and 12th
>11 was a wild ride, and so was 12, but the absolute best in the years I've spent in school.

This is a fuckin thread about loneliness.
If you wanted to complain about being lonely, this is the place for it

Is this Jeb?
If so answer my email

Being alone is the only thing I know

Fuck meant jed

Alright cheesedick, youre up

You're an idiot .. idiots are meant to be social, that's why it spreads so rapidly.. good luck .. anyone remotely intelligent rationalises that a solitary existence is largely preferred

Sup Forumsros, theres this fucked thing with me. I've spent the past 7 years of my life literally sitting in my room, doing fuck all. Have no friends, got enough cash for the rest of my life from parent inheritance, but without friends everyday is just blank. and thats the thing, i feel like i want to have friends, someone to talk to, but everytime i get to talk to someone, or have them break a conversation, i just retread saying retarded shit like "thing is i got nothing to talk about, and being the person i am. i wont tell you stories about my life right off the bat either, probably the best thing to do now is just to forget this whole conversation".
is it spaghetti or am i just fucked in the head?

Yep. Try and justify ur pitiful, lonely existence.

Do you need a friEnd user?
[email protected]

Always been on that road

We could all be friends
We could all be friends
We could all be friends
TOGETHER

When i madly fell in love with my 1st cousin i grew up with knowing we could never be together because that would be incest and wed be shunned and we wouldnt want to incest either.
Never felt so empty, never could love again.
Her body and personality were a solid 10,
Loved her so much i couldnt even jack off to her.

Always prefered to be alone. Doesn't matter what age.
Never had any friends, simply because I didn't want any.
Never dig group work in school, never joined any sports.
Mostly sat alone, reading books, studied history and listened to music through out school.

When the time came to work I started a solitary job as a IT technician which quickly became a consultation job.
I live in my cabin, work a lot from home.
That's all I need.

INTJ. Exactly. Most people are most people. Who needs that middle of the bell curve mediocre shit?

Started when I threw away my promising, bright future for the fast, "cool" gangbanger lifestyle. Ditched all my old friends for my "new ones" ect. All I'm left with is money, which ironically makes me feel worse.

They don't want to solve their own problems, they want other people to do what they want.

People who bitch in these threads really aren't the best examples of someone you would want around your life, they will drain the life out of you and still be just as miserable as they were when they started. These people don't want to be happy, but they are enamored with the idea of making everyone else as unhappy as they are.

You shouldn't ever try to help someone who has no intention of helping themselves first.

Which gang?

Ok female

Not really a gang just me and some of my more educated friends commiting crimes together. It was 100% money-fuelled and would've panned out perfectly if there wasn't such a price behind it.

>he fell for the mbti meme

No wonder you people can't get your shit together, you're just too stupid to do anything productive with your time. lol

I'm not the one sitting on my ass waiting for a prince charming to come and rescue me from my life of eternal suffering and sorrow.

Grow some balls, retard. You sound pathetic.

Ok dyke xD
Dont get angry and call the cops

Keep crying, faggot.

Maybe someday you'll convince somebody to feel sorry for your pitiful existence. You're weak, and you deserve to be rejected.

About when I was 17 I started going "alternative", shutting people off, not relating to anyone, directing my life inwardly. Now I'm 23, trying to crawl out of it I am building a social life from scratch.

Hey now bitch,
There are plenty of people that feel sorry for my pitiful existence haha