Discussion on Eurovision and AUS

Sup /pol what are your thoughts on Australia as a competitor in Eurovision and looking to become a regular contender

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you don't want this crap, believe me.
It's for trannies and old grandmothers.
It's the one time of year you seriously considering popping out your ear drums so avoid the horrible cringy faggot "music"

>No to take a massive dump
>At least that's more of music than that eurovision crap

Is anybody in the EU annoyed by Australia competing or is that just media BS?

Nice one Australia. If you keep up you may be allowed to become a member state of the EU :^)

Yeah I personally don't give a fuck about eurovision but it does annoy few of us Australia is in it...
It's fucking eurovision not worldvision.
Now because they joined anyone should have right to join.

humour me here since I've never been to Europe. Do you guys get along or is gonna crash?

Australia being in a European song contest does take the piss even more than Israel, but it's Eurovision so being a joke is its raison d'etre, also stops Tunisia, Turkey, Israel and Azerbaijan thinking they're European for being in and you'll probably one of the only ones to give us some points.

WE LET THEM IN AND THEY BRING A FUCKING RETARDED CHINK JUST FUCK YOU AUSTRALIA

Israel is in Eurovision, no one complains about that, Australia is a nation of Europeans and has every right to participate

no, granted that it's been prolly 15 years since I was forced watching this shit while visiting some senpai...

Even jewrael is in this contest I remember, they always have I think, well at least as far as I can remember.

And hey bearded "ladies" and degeneracy... you really expected not to find the kikes on this shit feast?

They sould change the name to faggotvision instead or loose your vision or something else

We'll send based Tones as our MEP and he'll trigger all the yuros into suicide when suggests you stop the boats.

I don't like eurovision - it had some interesting music long ago, and fabians turned in into fagfest of degeneracy.

If Israel can participate, why not Australia?

it's not popular by I guess 40- at all here, soo... lol that's a bit diff than the 80ies I think.

But generally it gained popularity in eastern europe later? Like in the 2ks and late 90ies and now?

Like normal young people watch this shit?

I don't watch the Eurovision but having non-European countries in it is fucking retarded.

This goes for Israel too. But Australia is even worse because it's not even close to Europe, as a matter of fact I don't think there is any country on the planet that's further away from Eruope.

>being this mad his country didnt get through to the finals last night

unlucky f@m theres always next year

:^)

>normal young people watch this shit
Students sometimes watch it and turn it into a drinking game

Mostly it's just massive gays that watch it though

The immigration doesn't affect many people yet, just some villages and cities who needed to accept them unproportionally are fucked. Cologne and the immigration crisis in general led to an increasing awareness and rise of the right wing. The general wealth and situation hasn't changed yet noticably.
You have to consider it was an complete no-go to consider yourself right-wing except you were a Nazi because muh eternal guilt, which was/is indoctrinated over decades. A good amount of people (15-25%) don't give a fuck about that anymore and are well aware the media is lying to them while it was like below 5% before. Considering the slow ongoing suicide over the last years and decades in terms of immigration before the crisis already, I consider this an improvement. Yet it is tough to get changes and get people to redpill themselves, if you consider all relevant political parties do pretty much the same leftist politics and this is backed by the media (tv and press). Only smart and foresighted people swing to the right while still the majority follows the state-propaganda.

I was watching some 1970s Eurovision on youtube and there ... Suddenly .... Out of nowhere ..... THE FLAG OF FUCKING ISRAEL

I like to see Australians entering. That fucking bearded bitch completely ruined the whole thing by winning though

I read the other day that the leadership of the Red Army Faction are now neo-Nazis.

How the fuck did that happen?

I want to see Australia win.
So that the following year, nobody shows up.

Also a fucking chink

Its held in Germany if Australia wins m80

I like it.You come to Eurovision from fucking Australia and an actual European country doesn't qualify because of you.Master trolls.

fuck that shit

I don't know about that, the RAF is dead or at least irrelevant. Though there are some leftist groups who are completely against the current immigration thing and is pro sovereignity and cooperation with Russia countering the current NATO/USA unsovereignity. They have big intersections with the AfD politically.
These are like 1% since leftist intellectuals are very rare, the Compact magazine is their organ.

This is popular here in Russia only as in "muh win", "lets show these yankees" -- as the discipline in offline special olympics. Nobody remembers none of the performers 2 days after the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU

Best eurovision song

> you just jealous of mine Gigantic Faggotry

No one cares? Eurovision is a joke, and its voting process is pretty much purely politically/nationality orientated.

"old europe" corrupted the rules already, to not be by default outranked by dozen bankan states and ex-soviet union republics. The jury is corrupt to the end. The voting process might be completely fake numbers depending on a country, and occasionally Eurovision itslef shows fake numbers not matching the actual voting in the country.

I`ll not even go into the fact, that it seems a contest where every country required to provide its worst artist for competition and anyone remotely talented or popular is banned.

All its good for is political scandals and monitoring how countries think about other countries this year.

I have a strong suspicion that Ireland has been losing on purpose for quite some time now just to avoid having to pay to host it.

Australia competing is obvious attempt of UK to get its "colony" block to vote for it.

Ironically, China was denied.

lol no, I did my best to avoid anything regarding this shit. I a jackass from here wins you are even pestered for like two years non stop on the radio with that shit.

I honestly haven't even heard any of those crap tunes, and I am damn proud of it.

>I'm saying winning this shit is a nightmare that makes 9 /11 seem like a car bump. You can't escape then. They want the comp in your ctry next year... meaning shit everywhere about this.. unavoidable

I dodged a sonic bullet mate

>Ironically, China was denied.
ping pong Mao make china great ping ping gaargle spit on the ground ping pong *hooooch* spit again
ping ping fart fart fart pooooong

>Seriously chinese are fucking gross man

Our Chinks are better than your Muslims

Can they just made "Oceania" song contest? With people in the western part of pacific and without these massive faggotry.

>australia
>european
How? Might as well include the US and South America.

>australia wins
>holds contest
>nobody gets in because grass on their shoes, airwax in their ears, forgot to throw candybar out of bag it's dangerous food... etc

watched this border controll shit there
>poo vs dingeridinduus in cricket
>poo deliberately held back to fuck with him
>cuz not removed poop from cricked shoes
at least he made it รพรณ, but that one was fucking shady

And also somalia, niger and ukraine.

SBS pays them to let Straya enter so they can get more viewers

Wait, the winner gets to host it the next year?

kek

KEK

If >we had it, literally no one would go except a few hipsters from Melbourne and no one in Europe would watch because of timezones. The thing would be absolutely destroyed

>If >we had it, literally no one would go except a few hipsters from Melbourne and no one in Europe would watch because of timezones. The thing would be absolutely destroyed

I dunno as stated only old people watch it here, and they are up pretty early in the morning and shit. However I was in lithuania a few years ago, and there normal people were out at the pubs actually watching this shit...

This could never happen here, old people only go outside to get the mail and yell at kids skateboarding on the road

Seeing as "European" has become about as meaningless as the word "bigot", I don't give a rat's ass.

Also, fuck watching that bullshit, it's going to be nothing but rapefugee peddling all night long.

she's a dogeating korean

our chinks are hotter desu

That's because it's Israel.

It still annoys a lot of people, but it doesn't get heard outside of livingrooms and workfloors/offices.

I watch Eurovision and I feel like our pressence taints the whole thing and seems very forced. Plus I hate dami so fucking much stupid manufactured pop bitch.

Man, I got that feeling again yesterday when all the winners got on stage

>Everybody huddled together
>Dancing
>Maybe one or two tiny flags among contestants
>Suddenly
>Out of nowhere
>THE FLAG OF FUCKING ISRAEL
>NO!
>TWO OF THEM!
>WAVING STRAIGHT AT THE SCREEN FOR THE FINAL 2 MINUTES

>seems very forced.

Everything about it is forced, from the banning of certain flags to the booing of Russia's contestant last year