pmsol3.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/averagefinnman.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't escape from your inner Tengri forever Drágám

Yeah! Fuck Asiatic T*rk filth!

unironically wish I was turkish

Turkey is our bro
Don't insult it

You re very arrogant.
Actually, most of them dont give a shit about europe and being considered as european or not.

You're a Turk yourself

not him but wow that was rude

Greeks are Turks

>getting (You)s from ikibey and giving none in return
is there a better feeling?

same, I too wish to be turkish after watching turkish drama

This lol, Turks are cooler than Vikings and we'd recognize it if they weren't muzzies and if our identity didn't amount to muh 500 years, muh identity from 1300, muh child thiefs.

>they dare to think of themselves as Europeans
Hell no they don't.

if id be romanian i would say you described hungarians
ironic how we did the exact same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=J5HrPN4VwBA

youtube.com/watch?v=eaDTooFASmM

we are not european. we came from steppes. in fact we are anti european and we hate europeans. europeans were our slaves and cumdumster. best european is dead european a common saying here.

>Turkey: There is no escape! Don't make me destroy you. Macaristan, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power! Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to Europe.
>Hungary: [angrily] I'll never join you!
>Turkey: If only you knew the power of the Turkish Side. Austria never told you what happened to your father.
>Hungary: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
>Turkey: No, Macaristan, I am your father!
>Hungary: [shocked] No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
>Turkey: Search your inner feelings; you know it to be true!
>Hungary: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!
>Turkey: Macaristan, we can destroy the EU. It has foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together, we can rule Eurasia as father and son! Come with me. It is the only way.

a common saying here is turks under the knife
when we killed 1.5 million turks during balkan wars

unironically masturbating to this as we speak

no homo

@73872940

I've seen some real autism on this site but this takes the cake

>they dare to think of themselves as Europeans
Do they really?

Not gonna lie kek'd a bit but Macar raiders arrived to all-you-can-eatlands before us

that was pretty amusing

hmmmm

Turks truly are the worst. Wish we could kick their asses back to central asia and reclaim Anatolia for Greece.

its really funny but it stop being funny when turkish exchange student who looks like a brown devil starts explaining we are brothers
im blonde with blue eyes

turks from bulgaria are blond too
but we fuck their women so maybe thats why

>unironically wants to be a k*bab

Neck yourself faggot

my grandmother is bulgarian :D

yes

*receives (You) from 17 year old Sup Forumscuck*

*doesn't give one back*

Some Turks look semi-white and have blue eyes. Light hair is rarer.

I can't tell whether you are describing Turks or Magyars.

turk from bulgaria*

all bulgarians are turks from bulgaria
t. banter king

true because turks from turkey aren't real turks, but greek and arab mix

old turkish title - sultan (arabic muslim)
old bulgar title - khan (real turkic, tengri)

many sultans used khan's too. also they mainly used padisah. which is persian.

@73873326

You have to go back, kebababoo trash

You are not welcome here

we will invade your shithole after syria

please do
i cant wait to genocide the remaining turks and gypsies in bulgaria

turkey is dead

It's amazing how turks think they're turkic hahahah.First of all you don't have the turkic phenotype and neither the genotype,your culture is hardly turkic,it's levant-arab,your religion came with the arabs you wish you had tengri religion hahaha.
Fucking brown fucks!

Turkey will become new Iran or Saudi Arabia

lmao

>flag

t.

we captured one of isis's stronghold with 70 casualty

youtube.com/watch?v=bC03mhdMQko

Yes?Do you have anything to say you fucking mongol.You speak a non-european language,your're not scandinavian and just an trinket nordic,your culture is 0,your history is nothing,you've been ruled by swedes all your life you even have a political party that aims to increase swedish influence in your country.
Most of your people have asian eyes.
How does it feel to know you're inferior to your neighbours in genetics?
Fuck off,mongoloid.

r8

We're the most Aryan population in Europe. Subhuman shitskins like you do not even compare.

>poortugal
>relevant
pick one

Fuck you Yuropoor, don't talk to my blonde Asian friend like that! He has a better country statistically than you do, you will never have a greater country than his. Yuropoor trash, have fun reaping low sums of money from sardine fishing. Faggot.

t. roach

you are disgrace to bulgaria

Did I say we were relevant?In any case our language is the 5th most spoken in the world and we have actually exported our culture all around the world from south america to japan,while you left anything at all.
Even kurds have more culture than you wannabe be turkic arabs

>mentioning k*rds
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's not a disgrace to Bulgaria. He's an insecure turk from Kurdjali, an area with a lot of turks.

During commie times we killed and silenced them, gave them Bulgarian names and forbid them to speak turkish, and now he's insecure and shitposting, shilling for turks.

You're laughing but they will be the majority in your country eventually.Have fun watching your mother lick kurdish testicles.
economics come and go

How does it feel being a brown subhuman?

Fucking this

A good kebab and kebababoo is a dead kebab and kebababoo

>implying the generic muzzie subhuman t*rk doesn't breed like generic rural subhumans
how do you think the referendum passed?

Sure,sure

Much like being born with a small dick, you will forever be stuck with a shitty economy as your uppermost potential. A backwater country like Finland, which is near an even shittier country, is doing better than you when you have all the advantages of a good Western country. Bretty sad tbqh.

>its the portuguese "germanic" autist with the folder of blondes
why haven't you killed yourself yet

It is a known fact that Portuguese are swarthy shitskins. Your ilk get mistaken for Middle-Easterners and other 3rd world subhumans when they come to Northern Europe.

Fuck, even our smallest, most insignificant state probably has more GDP than Poortugal does. Rly embarrassing.

how does it feel that when portuguese explorers discovered new land your ancestors were getting raped and massacred by mongols and slavs?

finns are the most artificial race in Europe, Estonians, Karelians and even the Sami have been more relevant

GDP is a meme though. It's all about HDI adjusted for income inequality.

We're suebi and germanic.You're mongoloid asians wannabe nordic

but they have more culture than your entire country
sad

>raped and massacred by mongols and slavs
Never happened.
>finns are the most artificial race in Europe, Estonians, Karelians
Karelians are a tribe of Finns. We brought metallurgy to this region of Europe along with various other technologies, with sagas telling of our deeds.
>how does it feel that when portuguese explorers discovered new land
In this day and age that doesn't matter, Portuguese still look like brown subhumans.

thats not me and just for your information my grand dad was a commie and my family had it pretty good during commie times

>y didn't amount to muh 500 years, muh identity from 1300
Explain?

>USA doesn't have a culture meme
I guess we should just discard the "cultural divisions" of the U.S. then and call it Yankeeland, right Hungary? :^)

We're suebi and germanic.

>never happened
that's why you looks like chinks

As expected, all you can counter facts with is memes. We're the fairest country in Europe, with the most Aryan auDNA. You're swarthy subhumans whose country is a shithole.

guns trucks and saying y'all is not culture Billy

you literally fucking watch, eat and use american culture you inbred sub-hun fuck

We don't.

pmsol3.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/averagefinnman.jpg

>73874705
>finns are the most artificial race in Europe, Estonians, Karelians and even the Sami
Pretty poor bait, lad

>Crying this much over a country.

ITT: Euroc*ck butthurt

You're dark subhumans.

i dont watch your shit
the internet might be american but the computer is not
i dont eat your shit

watch your mouth mutt

>being analraped by a supreme dictator and having your rights taken away from you day by day

>aryan dna
sure thing Ismo zhao
The fairest people in europe are icelandic and norwegian people.You're not even european,you chink cultureless fuck.
Be mad for not speaking a germanic or even a european language.

>calling me a mutt
>oh the hypocrisy
The only reason you're typing in english is because of the US, to speak on an American website. Learn your place yuropoor.

We were part of ottos for 500 years, our revival happened at a point when our history and identity were all but forgotten.
Some of us even pretended to be Greeks, because of their richer history.
It's a big source of insecurity, like if we don't reinforce the identity it will fall apart.

Yamnaya admixture is Proto-Indo-European, aka Aryan, and we have the most of it. We are leagues above your shitskin kind.

>An estimate given by Haak et al. 2015 gives us the origin of Finns: 25% early Neolithic farmers (compared to Norwegians with 48% early Neolithic farmers), 10% Siberians (compared to Norwegian 4%), 8% western hunter-gatherers (Norwegian 0%) and 50% Yamnaya (Norwegian 48%).

Hello millitary industrial complex

ching chong dong

>arabs ruled all of portugal for 400 years
>arabs barely ruled third of anatolia for 30 years
>calls us arab

gave me a chuckle lad.

Anatolia rightfully belongs to the Irish

japanese website
the reason is the brits not you Juan Davis

i dont even know if youd have a place, probably none

>invade foreign land as a horde.
>kill rape and pillage half of Europe.
>Hold irredentist claims after your shitty "empire" gets inherited by actual Europeans.
>on top of all these they dare to think of themselves as Europeans

GTFO Uralic filth.

Didn't you speak and write in arabic up until the 20th century?
Aren't you muslims?
Isn't your culture arabic-levantine?