Normal day browsing Sup Forums

>normal day browsing Sup Forums
>suddenly *doorbell*
>"hey mister, I need a big strong guy like you to help me practice my cheer-leading routine for the upcoming game. all you need to do is throw me up in the air and catch me a few times. you think you can handle that?"

wat do?

Close the door.

Re-open the door

Nice try, Chris Hansen,

Tell her to come back with more pixels.

sure but you must wrap your legs around me when you fall to make sure you're alright

>throw her
>throw her so hard she goes into orbit

Die.

Throw her in the air and catch her with my dick

rip her clothes off, whip my dick out and bone her in the doorway.

what else would be the logical response.

For 5$ nigga

Grab her by the hair and drag her inside then slap her hard to the ground. Start choking her while I get my dick out and tell her to suck my dick or I'll kill you right now. while she is sucking my dick I'd grab her hair and force her to deepthroat me while I finger banged her. After I'm satisfied with the blowjob I'd flip her over and rip her panties off and force my way into her tight pussy. When I am about to cum I'd flip her back over and command her to sit on her knees and open her mouth then id fill her mouth with semen and her own virgin blood. Force her to gargle on it before swallowing. Then tie her up and put her in a closet for further use.

Strap on gopro head cam and get to work duh

ask her when the Plains of Eidolon is coming to console

and why did you come to me?

hold on a minute, i need to fap to this

tfw she will never fuck you

Give her a bowl of eggs and tell her to skedaddle.
Back to Sup Forums

Get on the floor.

Everybody do the dinosaur.

Moar

oh fuck nigga

Cheer leading and gymnastics are the two most dangerous sports being propagated in American culture. I would inform the girl's parents and coach that she is attempting dangerous routines in unsafe conditions and that I have a great fear for her safety and well-being. I'm trying to get high over here I don't need some bitch breaking her neck in front of my house and bringing the authorities. That shit is not conducive to me getting baked like a cake.

>Everybody do the dinosaur.
>do

Boom boom shakka lakka boom boom

Cheese

Would you like some pizza with that cheese, good sir?

Shuddup I'm horny an I'm gonna DO the DINOSAUR GODDAMNIT

Good Lord...it's always on me...

is this Sup Forums?

Exactly OP tell her to fuck off your trying to smoke an netflix

Well, biggest issue to me would be that people think I'm a pedophile. Otherwise I have no trouble helping someone out who needs practise, cheerleading isn't easy. As for how she's dressed that is none of my concern.

>wat do?
tell her to come practice in my indoor gym where it's safer.

Just admit you want to lick it. Ya pedo.

That's on you. I don't.

Slurp

Is that supposed to be a surprise?

>implying permission

Come back in higher resolution.

Say yes and help her practice cheerleading

Someome with kik, trade with me, dontbemirin. you know what to trade

post some here.
research purposes, of course,

Grill her on her cheering routine, what she does to work out, and whether or not she is ready to go 110% all out so she can beat out Stephanie and become head cheerleader... FUCKING STEPHANIEEE!!!!!! I cannot spend my time training quitters and fucking cry babies.