Has shitposting broken the brains of old GOP talking heads?

has shitposting broken the brains of old GOP talking heads?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming
archive.is/2W36h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So wait does Sheev=Trump now
Because I'm ok with that

Why is this being slid, it's hilarious

Sheev is my favourite character.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming

They're trying to use this tactic because they've seen how well it works for Donald Trump and his supporters.

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

we're ok with sheev over hillary any day of the week. less evil.

But in his analogy, Trumpkins are Jedi and GOP are sith?

Oh look another proud cuck

honestly it blows my mind. they literally are triggered by trump.

why is a rational law abiding immigration policy so triggering to these people ?

When this election started I wouldn't have believed you if you told me that the Republican party would start calling themselves proud cucks

They are now sheev posting? What next? Bane?

Saved

Literally who

It's the exact opposite of what they've been working towards for the last 20 years.

Holy shit, please tell me this is real, this is the funniest election in the history of elections, my sides won't survive this fall.

It is, they deleted their tweets due to bad backlash. You can still find their posts archived.

I love that they tried to delete it.
I love that don't understand the internet at all.
I love how everything is changing yet it seems to be the same as it ever was.

What did they expect? People to get on their knees and prep the bull?

>Trumpkin
Are they trying to compare Trump supporters to furries?

>Normies and star wars
I thought you are suppose to grow out of that shit.

>wanting to swing from an oak tree

what a wild man

It's real, archive link:
archive.is/2W36h

That's just fantastic, the moment Trump announced that he would run for president it has been a magical fun ride to funland. I mean, he, with the power of memes, basically smashed the republican party. I would have never believed it if you told me about it a year ago, it feels like the universe is correcting itself. Well done Sup Forums, this is your greatest play yet.

I would like to believe Sup Forums has no real effect on this election, despite all the meme magic shit that points otherwise, but the more I see shit like this, the more I feel that people are realizing that Trump's "internet people" played a larger role that I thought in getting him the nomination. Real political figure shouldn't be shitposting on twitter like that. This scares me.

so trump is the good guy, and hillary is sheev ?

we have gone too far

Wait, are they admitting that they're evil and Trump supporters are good guys?

Horsey's art triggers me
it's not even just how strawmanny his comics are, the art itself is so fucking shitty

Blessed Triple Sevens of the Maple.
May horsey suffer the fires of Alberta.

We haven't gone far enough.

sir we think you should post a starwars meme to show that you are hip and down with the kids

ok jenkins, I down wid de kids fo sho, dass riii

some moron actually suggested this in a meeting, and everyone else had a big discussion about it, then they decided to do it

our leaders are incompetent, they don't know what they are doing

and the dems are shitting themselves because they know they are next

Was that a sheev skeleton?

Each day brings new and unexpected joys.

>#cuck
2016 is great, i'm glad i didn't kill myself earlier

So they want to claim trumps supporters are evil then equate themselves with the emperor and the trumpkins as jedi that need to be put down.
Progressive logic.

If this guy is anti-Trump I don't think he knows how this works, Or maybe he has never seen that movie.

It has been an amazing 10 months.

they try to distill things down to a formula. its like they are doing a check list for a romantic comedy. they want meme magic

but they dont get how it actually works so at best you end up with poor imitations with no life or shit that backfires

So...he is receding to us as the Jedi /republicand the establishment as the empire/sith.

We're going to save this timeline after all!

This was a good day.

Don't do it Jimmy

At least theyre acknowledging theyre the bad guys

This is fucking great. Can't wait till November where they kill themselves in masse

Sheev only wanted to build an Empire to protect the galaxy from the machine-hating space muslims.