My ex boyfriend's boihole. Message the little slut, his Kik is holdmyfries. He is 18 and gay

My ex boyfriend's boihole. Message the little slut, his Kik is holdmyfries. He is 18 and gay

hoe moe

Stupid faggots

Sup Forums
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY, FAGGOT.

I'd fuck the shit outta that hole and I'm straight

Post more

looks like a slut named braddon

He started getting fat around the time we broke up

You're a faggot.

That's not straight then

C'mon people, spread his boipussy for the whole world to see

Not your army faggot, be smart and post him on a soc hookup thread if you wana get anywhere, newfag

Sexy

hmm, kinda butter face. would like to see more of cock and ass though

Straight as an arrow

I could post more.. who wants more?

you could just message him to see if he sends pics

dont Post more

Drop it here, fag. I haven't kik

Why? Because he's fat?

OP isn't going to deliver

He looks like this guy named noah I know, pretty cute picture OP.

Here's something cute for you to look at, since you were kind enough to post something nice first.

voting for more

lul'd

Yesterday this same "guy" appeared here asking people to roast him. Now it makes sense...

Around the time we broke up

thats too bad that he let a good body and ass like that go and start getting fat. why did you break up/? any dick pics of him

Yeah. I dumped the little cock whore because he was sending nudes online behind my back. Also I wasn't attracted to him anymore

I will admit he was a great fuck though. Super tight

Did his bottom stink?

dang, hate a cheater/liar. hope he does get fat nasty. glad you got fuck him in his prime though.

Oh, you didn't have to tell us he's a fag.

When he got fatter, yeah, he didn't care about hygeine as much. Also sweating

How very babyish. Would you like me to put him in a high chair and feed him lots of food? We can tease him about being a piggy

Do it. He is very childish

And pinch his belly. You can make piggy faces at him and well call him "chubbers"

Man I'd love someone to make fun of him for getting fat. The worst thing about fucking someone who got fat is all the jiggling

Ill bounce him up and down and you can drop your pants and wiggle your skinny ass. Show him what he will never have again