It could happen

It could happen

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/01/17/stop-pretending-the-obama-administration-was-scandal-free/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turncoat

Could we not?

Que es eso?

Im a trump supporter and I think thats a bad idea
Think starwars and the emperor

His is the bestest thread ever!!!

I'm not op

Bro every president for the last 2 decades has tried. I think Obama was the record holder for most attempts. I am a Trump supporter and I think this is a bad idea also.

He won't get impeached.. These fag libtards are full on retarded.

IMPEACH TRUMP NOW

I need more ivanka in my life

So says the idiot trumptard.

He's just gay go easy on him

Die

Well it's obvious that he will never be impeached but having him in the White House for only 8 years isn't long enough.

Good thing is that it's likely that Trump Jr will be the 46th president

Your mom will die in her sleep because of your newsummerfag post

"It could happen" actually it couldn't.

Yea man I agree. Oh but did you see her before her plastic surgery? I didn't read Alot of it.. But she was getting beat pretty bad. Probably by Jared.. Maybe dady.. And OMG! The title

Russia, if you're listening hack ivankas nudes plz

Don't be stupid

She can beat me all she wants. Also checked.

That'd probably be pretty hard, that's probably the one thing trump actually uses a secure server for.

Need two-thirds of both house and senate to even bring it to vote, then you need three-fourths of both house and senate to vote to repeal. ...Yeah, that's not going to happen for him.

If Russians can hack dnc emails the dons old gateway in Trump tower should be cake

Easy

He can repeal the 22nd via EXECUTIVE ORDER

Wtf are you talking to me about? I'm just here for ivanka.

Didn't realize this was a ylyl thread. Great jokes

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Is the net neutrality dude I'm my phone cause the only thing that will hookup to the Internet is 4g did this happen cause I supported net neutrality

It's virtually impossible to get dems and reps in the house and senate to agree on anything by two-thirds majority. Don't think that will change to keep trump in office. Besides, lots of republicans hate him too. Pointless anyway, he wont win in 2020.

And with the Russian Collusion, which there is literally no physical evidence of, only speculation, you've proven your autism. Congratulations

NO QUESTION WAS ASKED RETARD!!!1!

Not when fox news says it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump resigns, he'll probably get bored with this shit and decide to go back to his previous rich person life

THAT'S IT EVERYONE CALL THIS PIECE OF SHIT MITT ROMNEY!

Dems are fucking retarded. If they took a minute from slitting their own wrists and kissed them some sweet Donald ass he probably play ball for them. He is Democrat at heart after all.

i followed your guys conversation and i agree jpg.

Fortunately, there's people fighting for the rights of the poor people of the earth, like for instance Kim Jong Un.

The only thing he's good at is manipulating idiots in large numbers.

Whatever you say Ivan

He's been acting like a hardcore right winger since he started running for president, but I really don't think he has much ideology of his own.

That's why he's so desperate to have these shitty healthcare bills passed even though they're just worse versions of Obamacare.

DT cares about his ego mostly, and for some weird reason he thinks he will be most liked by being extremely conservative. Maybe because he has been around hardcore right wingers telling him what to do for the past 2 years.

That's literally the Democrats one and only strategy. So your point is?

The GOP voter base is way dumber

Thank you user

He hasn't pasted a single bill. Let alone anything conservative. He's spend the whole time dismantling the extreme left Obama Legacy. So if anything all he's done is move things back to Center.

Does anyone else hope that the showergate thing is real?

That would be so glorious to see a video of Trump in the same room as Russian hookers peeing on a hotel bed

Lol "extreme left" Obama polices.

professional shitposters are paid to make and bump these threads

I think a few things have passed actually, but nothing considered to be major yet

And Obama is not an extreme left winger, people like him and Hillary Clinton are criticized by the Berniebros as being too centrist lol.

Now many of the Berniebros do want extreme left wing economics, but Obama is by no means extremist in any way.

You're wish is granted.. Next video post

*anti-American
That more accurate for ya?

you stupid stormcucks worship a fat, illiterate celebrity retard

Which of his policies are "anti-American"?

He was pretty moderate all around, regardless of what the retards at Breitbart believe

>could

There's no "could" about it, son. Plans are already in motion.

I am working on it.. I just got lazy

Had to make sure it was a black chick too

Conservatives cried for 8 years under Obama, and he wasn't even a divisive guy, the conservatives just created false outrage about everything he ever did

is that Alex Jones getting peed on?

>evidence is mounting

Haha, oh man, retarded leftists have been saying this for what, a year now? And yet there's still 0 evidence for any of their allegations according to the very intelligence agencies they're falsely claiming are their sources. On top of that, the deeper they look into corruption the more shit they find not on Trump, but on Obama and his regime.

And the rural filth ate it up. Rural people shouldn't vote.

Conservatives: Do you wish that our election process and term limits were eliminated so that Trump can be president forever?

Lol.... Maybe

rural rednecks you mean

I really don't get them, they worship a stupid douchebag billionaire New Yorker

Believe me when I say I'm an independent voter and not loyal to any party. Only my beliefs and principles. I'm my humble opinion obama weakend the US and allowed our enemies to gain more power(like Russia and isis) while at the same time crippled our own economy at home and divided the population race and class. These things are why he lost THE ENTIRE COUNTRY to the Republicans during his tenure.

And then after all his whining and crying about Obama and Hillary... He passed out right there in the oval office like the 3yo he is

Nah.

>The GOP voter base is way dumber
Generally, I would agree. However when you break down the demographics, the least and most educated people tend to vote democratic. People who vote republican and usually somewhere in the middle in education. Some of the worst generalizing republicans do is call democrats stupid. Some certainly are, but there are many that are vastly smarter than any republican who would make such a statement.

The redcoats are coming to save yo arse again merica

Russia isn't the enemy, China is.

Stop trying to confuse people with your fake news.

not likely that was passed for a reason,
the same reasons we need term limited on congress

Hahaha no

Agreed. Career politicians are the problem in the country.

Please... first you give up your whole empire then you sell out to the EU now at last you try to backpedal oh it's too late. With any luck you'll have a totalitarian leader come to power in a few years just long enough for you to kick back before you give up your last gasp to retain any semblance of self control before your corporate overlords step in and replace your government. You're what Germany was in WWI, a puppet state indebted to the world,

>Stop trying to confuse people with your fake news
Just disagree or simply not liking news does not make it fake. You have to actually bring objective facts and evidence to the table. It's a concept that seems to be lost on Trump and his idiot followers. For example, I don't call Foxnews stories fake news until it's been independently verified that lied or misrepresented the truth. Which happens quite a lot.

she get a free pass
even fucking had a HRC fundraiser in Europe
100s of millions from the Saudis
not only did they rake in millions in the uranium deal, her manger owned millions in stock, and deals with Russian banks etc etc.. actual fucking evidence liberals do not care free pass

in a nuttshell

muh emailz

Muh double standards

this guy also a free pass by the media
even called scandal free and the libtards eat it up

thefederalist.com/2017/01/17/stop-pretending-the-obama-administration-was-scandal-free/

a lot more then this ... but still got away with murder

That anona comment proved itself during the election damn dude.

something something soros

#getgovernmentoutofhealthcare

she looks like she could be Beavis's mom

Do you actually believe that? Like, do you unironically believe a fascist unamerican dictatorship could be placed on the American people by their government without, at the very least, widespread rebellion and terrorism? Many states would just secede.

the alt-right in a nutshell

No he can't.

Send in special agent Bj

Wow dude, you're still playing the "Russia totally didn't do anything" and "they're innocent" shit after Donny Jr's confession?